Kylie @ Elements
Kylie @ Elements - Why?
Why?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 669
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-11-14 14:59:34
Edited: 2022-11-14 15:04:33

So as a Service Provider, I always want my client to feel comfortable and safe with me...
I shower, clean and disinfect everything right infront of my client ,after every single session. If I feel sick , I STAY HOME UNTILL I'M BETTER. Out of respect I would never expose another person to get the "flu" from me.

But ,why as a Punter would you think it's okay to visit a lady ,sucking back humps of phlegm during the entire session, coughing into her face and smelling of sweat while having white wounds on you private area that bleeds when it's touched???

What kind of disrespect does a service provider have to face with a smile ????

Please Ladies and Gents , if your sick take the time and money you want to spend on me , and see a medical professional. Not just out of self respect but some consideration towards the person you booking.

Kylie
Kylie @ Elements
Kylie @ Elements - Re: Why?
Re: Why?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 670
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-11-14 15:02:32

I am deeply disgusted...

Kylie
boggle1
boggle1 - Re: Why?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 54
View Profile
Posted: 2022-11-14 15:53:45

Wow, this sounds quite foul and your anger is pretty justified. Pitching up ANYWHERE when you're sick is a big no-no, especially so if it's a more intimate setting.

What I think probably happens is that the guy in question is pretty excited to see a pretty lady like yourself (I always am) so you will do your utmost to make sure the meeting happens...even if that means lying to yourself: "Hmmm...it seems I've been shot multiple times, maybe I should cancel. Naaah, it's probably just indigestion". Meanwhile he's losing a pint of blood a minute...

This is obviously not a legitimate justification, it's more to say that guys can be incredibly stupid when they get excited, and this can be detrimental to others as well. It's putting your desires above the safety of others.
shaungovender
shaungovender - Re: Why?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 225
View Profile
Posted: 2022-11-14 16:05:24
Edited: 2022-11-14 16:07:59

That's just disgusting,this is why ROAR is necessary and during these encounters it must be enforced
Kylie @ Elements
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 671
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-11-14 16:14:01
Edited: 2022-11-14 16:15:20

Dear boggle1, I understand you point, but it is a HUGE health hazard for me to see someone sick...
(I do everything possible to strengthen my immune system everyday, to ensure I am as healthy as I possibly can be.)

Everyone get sick from time to time ,but you can not deliberately expose another person like that.

It is very serious to be sick and allow yourself to suffer without medical care, when you obviously have the resources to take care of yourself ,and then ontop of that be utterly careless and irresponsible with absolutele disregard towards the health of others.

I'm taken back for the disregard towards Service Providers ,and yet in the same breath it is expected that we act in the utmost respect to the well-being of our clients.
Witch is a moral principle, in the first place.

Kylie
Kylie @ Elements
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 672
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-11-14 16:17:30

On 2022-11-14 16:05:24 shaungovender said:
That's just disgusting,this is why ROAR is necessary and during these encounters it must be enforced

I will shortly have my ROAR policy placed on my ad, it is very much needed.

Kylie
Kommerq
Kommerq - Re: Why?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1125
View Profile
Posted: 2022-11-14 17:15:39

Yikes you should have kindly shown it the door without engaging. I'm So sorry you had to go through this
you53
you53 - Re: Why?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1249
View Profile
Posted: 2022-11-14 19:39:40

While health is a very important aspect @Kylie is wrongfully making the assumtion/allegation that all punters are the same.
@Kylie should you need more info on positive steps by some punters, you are welcome to PM me.
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Why?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4522
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-11-14 21:05:20
Edited: 2022-11-14 21:08:44

Oh my....

Considering I am the common denominator in all my shares with all my Gents there is not a chance I would grin and bear such a happening.

My wellness comes first.

I am unreservedly non-negotiable when it comes to cleanliness and wellness.

And in THAT case it means every Gents wellness is my priority.

I have sent gents back into the shower simply because their ass cheeks did not smell fresh enough.

If I gonna rub my tits and body all over u , it ain't gonna happen over a stinky ass....nevermind me cockworshipping an unhygienic shaft... best u meet my hygiene standards.

As to ROAR for personal hygiene...what the fuck for???

I say it in our conversation and make it clear HEALTH AND HYGIENE IS PARAMOUNT.

Simple.

No beating round the bush.

BUT...I cannot fault 98% of the Gents that have come to share of themselves.

RB.

Ps...Apologies on my strong stance against ROAR.

Until such time it is understood by all what it stands for without confusion or many interpretations , I am anti it. (Written without prejudice.)
Synergy05
Synergy05 - Re: Why?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 50
View Profile
Posted: 2022-11-14 23:26:13

Dear Kylie, I think its very selfish for the punter to see you in that state. Huge risks to your and other punters health
I think you need to try and establish what condition it was that you were exposed to as you may need medical treatment yourself...depending on what it is you were exposed to

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.