Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - SHAMEFUL behavior of some DURBAN punters
SHAMEFUL behavior of some DURBAN punters
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-02-02 18:52:46

I recently spoke to a lady I've booked several times. She's actually a decent person, NOT A SCAMMER or a money grabber, unlike most of these other ones in DURBAN.

She told me about an experience, which I think is really sad.

She was the victim of a scam by punters on an outbooking. Some guy she never knew calls her up from a PRIVATE NUMBER, booked her out. She said she REALLY NEEDED CASH and he promised her a whole night booking so she agreed and went to his place.

Everything seemed normal, and after a round of business, he somehow forces her down, ties her to the bed in the room, then he calls up his other friends. They all show up there and for the rest of the night proceed to force themselves onto her without paying up (some of the guys also did the deed without protection). This behavior is despicable, IMO.
This lady has NO DETAILS ON THESE GUYS, she doesn't have the original callers number and she said she can't even recognize the perps by face because the room was so dark and everything was a blur. She can't go to the cops (obviously).

I DON'T KNOW what to say. She is traumatized and I also am shocked. Has punting in DURBAN just gone to the dogs. Honestly, where is the honor among thieves? This damn country is a ticking time bomb, in my opinion, with these sick people who abuse a defenseless lady in a vulnerable position. And the AMOUNT OF THESE SICK F*CKS in our ranks is increasing!

It's just sad. I am lost for words :(
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: SHAMEFUL behavior of some DURBAN punters
Re: SHAMEFUL behavior of some DURBAN punters
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-02-02 19:03:02

Sick bastards!!!
786dadzn
786dadzn - Re: SHAMEFUL behavior of some DURBAN punters
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 679
View Profile
Posted: 2019-02-03 00:02:18

Sick people. What comes around goes around!
NorwegianWooD
NorwegianWooD - Re: SHAMEFUL behavior of some DURBAN punters
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 198
View Profile
Posted: 2019-02-03 00:08:17

Oh my God......traumatising just reading this...
incognito
incognito - Re: SHAMEFUL behavior of some DURBAN punters
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 406
View Profile
Posted: 2019-02-03 00:14:53

I am aware of another WG that experienced similar.. her story was an out booking to an Indian gentleman. After a couple drinks she realised she was roofied. Before she could escape friends arrived and similar happened. She vaguely remembers but woke the next morning to a vacant house. Guy paid her on arrival but they stole all her cash when she was out roofied. I now understand why some WG don't work with private numbers etc. Even still not a guarantee of safety. And for punters we concerned about our privacy naturally...
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: SHAMEFUL behavior of some DURBAN punters
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6350
View Profile
Posted: 2019-02-03 09:56:48

Cut off their dicks :(
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-02-03 09:57:45

Now you've just gone and made it harder for Indian guys to get outcalls.

I once picked up a WG from Morningside because she worked in a dump and took her to my hotel in Umhlanga. We stopped at MacDonalds because she was hungry.

While I was driving her back to her place she tells me her friend that works with her wouldn't let her leave because I was a first time client and that she should rather take a taxi to my hotel, but she trusted me because I sounded trustworthy.

Now I'm sure 99% of guys are decent but ladies still encounter that 1% of scum who may appear decent on the outside but are real rubbish on the inside.

Tip to ladies: If you have a bad feeling about anything about a booking rather decline for your own safety. And make sure someone knows where you are and checks-in on you. This is not a business you should be doing on your own. And maybe learn some self defence tactics and never drink anything unless the bottle is sealed. If possible don't drink anything at all.

Stay safe ...
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-02-03 10:03:23

Always remember that we live in a world where these men live amongst us. If they are capable of raping their neighbours children imagine what they are capable of doing to you.

Don't mean to put you off - just saying sometimes we tend to become too relaxed and trusting until something happens.
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: SHAMEFUL behavior of some DURBAN punters
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5003
View Profile
Posted: 2019-02-03 10:06:02

I'm not from Durban.

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-02-03 11:54:37

On 2019-02-03 10:06:02 Ben Layden said:
I'm not from Durban.

@Ben Layden
Your above comment on this thread isn't clear. What does the fact that you're not from Durban have to do with this poor lady being attacked by a bunch of wild hooligans?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.