Navigation
Arhwen
Arhwen - Thinking About Relocating
Thinking About Relocating
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6031
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-26 19:28:50

Once im done doing coast to cost in reverse.

I am thinking of heading home and packing up to relocate.

Any suggestions from punters who enjoys time in my company or New punters who would support me.

South Africa is big lets hear your suggestions and see where the road leads me ;)
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Thinking About Relocating
Re: Thinking About Relocating
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6034
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-26 21:50:23
Edited: 2018-11-26 21:51:27

Nobody???

Maybe I have passed my sellby date lol

# Pondering face.
786dadzn
786dadzn - Re: Thinking About Relocating
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 566
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-26 21:51:17

Pmb...
shyguyct
shyguyct - Re: Thinking About Relocating
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-26 22:24:16

CT needs new talent and your skills are welcome
shoeguy
shoeguy - Re: Thinking About Relocating
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 365
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-26 22:28:32
Edited: 2018-11-26 22:36:06

On 2018-11-26 21:50:23 Arhwen said:
Nobody???

# Pondering face.

Usually when the lady feels like this, it's definitely the truth.

Look at Sibyl and Arizona, they look amazing but wont say it, ever. U create a million threads about coast to coast. Then u all of a sudden back in jhb. Now u looking for a place to stay in jhb. The once u offered massage only but offering FH when client is there. Let's not forget your disappearing acts, maybe it's time to quit. To me it seems like u trying too hard but things ain't working out.

No, this is not a personal attack on this woman. I'm pointing out mere facts so dont come try score brownie points with her
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6036
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-26 23:02:19
Edited: 2018-11-26 23:42:22

On 2018-11-26 21:51:17 786dadzn said:
Pmb...

Will definitely give it some thought ;)

Durban was good to me :)

[QUOTE;1578871;shyguyct] CT needs new talent and your skills are welcome [/QUOTE]

Cape Town always treats me well when i am there but the again so does JHB and I have discovered the same with PE and EL and thats what brings me to this thread.

If I stay in JHB or move to Cape Town i already have regulars there if i move to newer cities then i need to start all over again. I do need a change of scenery though that's for sure.

[QUOTE;1578879;shoeguy] On 2018-11-26 21:50:23 Arhwen said: Nobody???

# Pondering face.

Look at Sibyl and Arizona, they look amazing but wont say it, ever. U create a million threads about coast to coast. Then u all of a sudden back in jhb. Now u looking for a place to stay in jhb. The once u offered massage only but offering FH when client is there. Let's not forget your disappearing acts, maybe it's time to quit. To me it seems like u trying too hard but things ain't working out.

No, this is not a personal attack on this woman. I'm pointing out mere facts so dont come try score brownie points with her[/QUOTE]

Not quite the response i was looking for as it was a joke not and actual feeling.

Away of actually bumping up my thread without saying bumb as it has in the past irritated people.

I would have to agree that Sybil and Arizona do look amazing but then again so do I for a valuptous mature lady ;)

Infact I dont even look my age most dont even belive I have a grandchild.

Me creating threads about coast to coast has promoted my business while traveling the coast which I may say may be a irritation to you but its also been putting moolah in my pocket so frankly i honestly couldn't give a damn if it irritates you or not. You have a choice you can either scroll past my threads at look into others or simply just dont log on. I pay alot of money to run both my profiles here so i will post what I want and when I want ;)

Now as for me posting about JHB maybe you may have forgotten but that is where i have been based for more than 2 years now and naturally if you offer service like mine the guys generally come back. Not that its any of your business but people have enquired about my return to JHB so i put it out there simple. Something else you seem to forget is its my body my rules ill do massage when i like and full house when i like why the hell do i pay for a add in each section. Besides if you came for a massage and ended up having FH you clearly must have enjoyed a bit more then why are you complaining. You even right shit on Sybils wall saying its a pity she doesn't do massage yes its a pity for many punters but you dont see them say that. So why the fuck does it bother you if i do Full House or not. I have both good boys and bad boys.

Yes and once again not that its your business but i am considering relocating as since my daughter left home to start her own family it has been difficult on me probably that and who knows a midlife chrises promted by duchbags like you ;)

Oh by the way I am entiled to take leave from the business whenever I like and for how ever long I simply because i am my own boss and I can. I do have a life other than this industry.

The joys being a Me.

A word of advise from now on scroll past all my threads do not look at my profile or bother to call my number. Should you do any of these things i wish you a lymp dick;) thats if you dont already have one.

Now you are welcome to throw your next punch.

From where I am standing it is a personal attack but its all cool shame man we cant all like me not everyone has good taste ;)

Psssst Im sure guys that know me know im not past my sell by date.

Buy the way nobody needs to score brownie points with me i like people for who they are and i can stand up for myself been doing it my whole life ;)

People who do know me know what I am about so you and your smelly opinion means Jack diddly squat to me.

A lovely evening to you sir ;)
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6038
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-26 23:59:40
Edited: 2018-11-27 00:02:17

On 2018-11-26 22:28:32 shoeguy said:
On 2018-11-26 21:50:23 Arhwen said: Nobody???

# Pondering face.

No, this is not a personal attack on this woman. I'm pointing out mere facts so dont come try score brownie points with her

One last thing before I forget everyone knows before they make a informed decision to visit me is that i do offer a good boy and a bad boy package. I have never only sold you a massage only treatment.

This is normally what I tell people

My treatments are as follows

(Good Boy)
I do offer a professional massage I could do a soft slow sensual erotic arousing tantric massage, alternatively to I could do a much deeper more intense sports massage. I work your reflex and pressure points I remove tight muscles and knots the treatment relaxes you, it also has pain relief results as it is a proper medical massage. I can do a lovely combination of the 2 massages. I then finsh the treatment off with a very sexy sensual sense arousing body to body and a happy ending. Your happy ending is a proper cock massage which prolongs your orgasim and allows a more intense climax (aka edging)

(Bad Boy)
Alternatively I can do the same treatment for 2hours long the only difference is treatment includes loads and loads of good oral 4play FH I give you lots of TLC. I allow you to do the same for me I also do do a toy show on myself which you are allowed to indulge yourself in and I do allow climax more than once.

This is no secret to anyone go do a forum search to enlighten yourself. Id say check out my profile in the reviews section about 5 years back. Rather not though say away.

Go book a girl maybe she can sort out your frustration.
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6039
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-27 00:07:19

# Pondering face.

Gentlemen take heed this is how not to talk to any of the sps in order to enjoy the best of them. This here is big asshole material if you are in the shoes of a top class wg who puts all her time and energy into taking care of you and taking time to converse with you.

Its ass holes like this that keep alot of ladies off the forum and also makes punting more difficult for the really nice deserving guys.
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6040
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-27 00:08:30

Now back to the topic at hand.

SilverWolf
SilverWolf - Re: Thinking About Relocating
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 262
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-27 06:58:41

# Pondering face.

Wow... sure sounds like a personal attack. And sir, we dont need to score brownie points with anyone. Arhwen has always been upfront eith her offerings (good boy/bad boy) with a DETAILED description of what each entails. Further, her posts on Coast to Coast as well as Highlights have been great to follow. Not sure why these irritate you? Perhaps you miss her?

Arhwen, please dont even waste your time or energy defending yourself against these trolls. Your clients, old and new, know how great your service is and definitely dont think you are past your sell by date... fact is, you could teach some girls half your age a thing or two...

Now, back to relocating: As much as I would love you to pick East London for obvious reasons, we both know it may not be practical with regards to long term income... but I can tell you that choosing a life at the beach will be the best decision you ever make, regardless of which beach you pick. ;)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.