Navigation
roshta
roshta - Bad economy = Bad experience
Bad economy = Bad experience
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 578
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-22 06:51:47

Lately there is this scourge of bad comments & reviews of appointments not kept. I,for one have fallen in the trap of confirming an appointment just to be told the WG is still busy when I get to the venue. Choice would be to wait or choose someone else but no thanks. Is it really that bad that Wg's have to have to take another appointment whilst there's a sure confirmation or is it a case of a lot of punter being no shows after confirmed bookings?
Sage
Sage - Re: Bad economy = Bad experience
Re: Bad economy = Bad experience
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 890
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-22 07:09:23

Lots and lots of no shows indeed.
It has became so bad that I'm always half expecting a new client not to pitch.

Double booking is still a really bad solution for minimizing finacial losses

EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: Bad economy = Bad experience
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 169
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-22 07:18:40

roshta thats realy bad. I had twice an experiance this year were conformation was confirmed, drove all the way,just for the lady not answering her phone.
Is bad for punters not pitching up and not letting know of anyproblems bud its also bad for ladies to double book because of bad expierences. But thats life
Climax
Climax - Re: Bad economy = Bad experience
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4009
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-22 07:24:46

I have lost potential clientele due to the lack of respect some guys have towards us...

They'll confirm a booking, another guy wants to book in 30mins and the confirmed guy will not pitch, not even a text saying "sorry something came up, can we reschedule"

I'm not going to make excuses for anyone but I'm assuming because "No shows" have been on the rise, girls double book so that if one guy doesn't pitch then one will do...
J_69
J_69 - Re: Bad economy = Bad experience
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 519
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-22 07:36:42

That's so screwed up, understandable, but screwed up. I've fortunately never been stood up by a WG nor hav I never pitched for a booking. Punters should respect the ladies as well as other punters bcaus the good guys appear to suffer the consequences
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Bad economy = Bad experience
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6051
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-22 07:45:00
Edited: 2018-11-22 07:45:22

On 2018-11-22 07:09:23 Sage said:
Lots and lots of no shows indeed.

It's no longer only new clients who do not pitch,regulars too they have gone astray.i have been messed around by 3 regulars from saturday,one made me to wait for him on Saturday evening only for him to not pitch.then he sends a message to say sorry I will make it up like seriously.

Yesterday i was blocking every person who has stood me up,They want to play hard.so I am giving them what they want,No more chit chat on my whatsApp. It's strictly business,double booking yes it's wrong but ladies don't know who to trust or not to trust anymore
roshta
roshta - Re: Bad economy = Bad experience
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 579
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-22 08:02:41

Eish, "we" the innocent one are now carrying the cross for the sinners. When I make an app I usually ask for address so that I can punch it on my gps to enable estimating my time of arrival. It's just annoying when one's slot is suddenly not available after the effort of traveling and all that.

Is there anything/suggestion for fixing this as it's now going too south. At times I worry when I see a good WG's profile being tainted with the ugly paint whilst deep down I do know that she is a good 1.
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Bad economy = Bad experience
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5958
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-22 08:11:07
Edited: 2018-11-22 08:15:43

On 2018-11-22 07:36:42 J_69 said:
That's so screwed up, understandable, but screwed up. I've fortunately never been stood up by a WG nor hav I never pitched for a booking. Punters should respect the ladies as well as other punters bcaus the good guys appear to suffer the consequences

Sadly yes, however there are still ladies like myself out there who does not double book. Some of us prefer to rather jst blacklist the offender who will never have another shot at a booking with us. To the guys that phone to cancel appointments in advance thank you for taking a minute to do the decent thing. {this does not apply to a guy calling to cancel at the tine you are meant to arrive as the lady could have possibly booked a genuine punter who would have actually done the right thing and honored his appointment}

Most guys dont even bother canceling. These along with last minute cancelations are the ones who will suffer as i am bound to share your details with the rest of the decent ladies ;)
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5959
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-22 08:12:53

On 2018-11-22 07:45:00 Miss Barbie Doll said:
On 2018-11-22 07:09:23 Sage said: Lots and lots of no shows indeed.

It's no longer only new clients who do not pitch,regulars too they have gone astray.i have been messed around by 3 regulars from saturday,one made me to wait for him on Saturday evening only for him to not pitch.then he sends a message to say sorry I will make it up like seriously.

Yesterday i was blocking every person who has stood me up,They want to play hard.so I am giving them what they want,No more chit chat on my whatsApp. It's strictly business,double booking yes it's wrong but ladies don't know who to trust or not to trust anymore

BLACK LIST MISS B If these madirs dont have the decency to take 1 minite to let you know then they dont deserve your time.
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5960
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-22 08:22:24

On 2018-11-22 08:02:41 roshta said:
Eish, "we" the innocent one are now carrying the cross for the sinners. When I make an app I usually ask for address so that I can punch it on my gps to enable estimating my time of arrival. It's just annoying when one's slot is suddenly not available after the effort of traveling and all that.

Is there anything/suggestion for fixing this as it's now going too south. At times I worry when I see a good WG's profile being tainted with the ugly paint whilst deep down I do know that she is a good 1.

How do we know for a fact that the punter is not a no show or a time waister? Unfortunately we dont unless we know the client. Then again Miss Bsays regulars are getting so comfortable that they dont even reguard the ladies time and take for granted that he will justpop around the next timeand it will be ok.

The thing is unless that punter pays for the ladies waisted time and possibly loosing money it will not be ok because the lady now has a different opinion to you thanwhat she would have had should you have not waisted her time.

How to fix it i would have said Eft to secure your booking however you need to know and trust the lady so she doesn't run away your money.

Its much of a catch 22 situation.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.