Navigation
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass - Another No show...
Another No show...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 344
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-28 21:01:25

I have to ask does punters get some sick satisfaction from booking (and in this case confirming also) aNd then not showing up...?

PLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND?!
ilovemywoozle
ilovemywoozle - Re: Another No show...
Re: Another No show...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 389
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-29 08:08:12

It costs me a morning off work to get a punt. So Thursday I arrived to enjoy a well planned morning of fun: I had booked 2 days ahead to ensure I got the booking.
Result?
The flat was empty. The domestic told me it was vacated some time in the early morning??
No message, no nothing.
The eventual reply to my message, "Sorry I had to leave urgently for home for a funeral. Strange then that her current location is a town nowhere near "home"
Her ad on ESA is paused otherwise I'd name and shame.
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass - Re: Another No show...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 348
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-29 09:49:45

Sorry to hear about your bad exsperience, maybe leave a review once her add is back up? All I could do was warn other ladies of his actions.

At the time that he made the booking i didnt have data and couldnt search his number on Esa, when i did i was informed i was not the first...
Alexa
Alexa - Re: Another No show...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 311
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-29 10:11:11

Hi

If you go over the punter warnings you will pick up that thete are certain "men" who do that on purpose. Take note of these numbers and never answer them. You will save yourself a lot of aggravation. Check their mumber with the bad punter function and dont forget to add the guy that did this to you to the list on our side to warn other ladies.

This biz attracts just as much messed up men as real punters and some of these guys are very resentful towards us.

Be careful and stay safe.

Mwah xxx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Another No show...
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-10-29 10:25:37

On 2018-10-29 08:08:12 ilovemywoozle said:
It costs me a morning off work to get a punt. So Thursday I arrived to enjoy a well planned morning of fun: I had booked 2 days ahead to ensure I got the booking.
Result?
The flat was empty. The domestic told me it was vacated some time in the early morning??
No message, no nothing.
The eventual reply to my message, "Sorry I had to leave urgently for home for a funeral. Strange then that her current location is a town nowhere near "home"

I think we should name and shame with all truthfulness. Ladies seem to have a lot of concern about no shows which I agree is very disrespectful and y they insist on not taking private no calls. Then let's look at a that may have driven a good 80 to 100 kms to have found a empty flat... Concerning and frustrating..
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Another No show...
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-10-29 10:25:39

On 2018-10-29 08:08:12 ilovemywoozle said:
Result?
No message, no nothing.

I think we should name and shame with all truthfulness. Ladies seem to have a lot of concern about no shows which I agree is very disrespectful and y they insist on not taking private no calls. Then let's look at a that may have driven a good 80 to 100 kms to have found a empty flat... Concerning and frustrating..
Tamerin
Tamerin - Re: Another No show...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 29
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-29 10:39:00

Morning everyone

I guess it works both ways. I don't know sometimes the girls don't have enough business at the one place and just move to the next.

But I do think it is unfair when you confirmed and don't show up either way.......

Just my opinion
Alexa
Alexa - Re: Another No show...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 314
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-29 12:43:54

I agree. The dude should name and shame. It works both ways. He could have had a really great time with another lady instead of being messed around
ilovemywoozle
ilovemywoozle - Re: Another No show...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 390
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-29 12:50:00

On 2018-10-29 12:43:54 Alexa said:
I agree. The dude should name and shame. It works both ways. He could have had a really great time with another lady instead of being messed around

The following day I met the awesome Gabriella (Bothasig) and was sooo glad I did.
Meg
Meg - Re: Another No show...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4902
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-29 13:55:09
Edited: 2018-10-29 13:56:35

They are all over the show or should I say NO SHOW?
Like one client didnt even had decency to let me know he cant make it and that 2 hours before the time? 30 minutes to our appointment I msg him asking if he is still on his way...he said sorry something came up!
I could have taken another call and do business in that time slot. But the men are under the impression we so busy we wont miss out if its only one client.
And oh so easy to complain when they calls dont get answered the next time.
You sir could have been the only booking for the week!
Dont assume.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.