Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - When do we start counting
When do we start counting
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-09-10 20:07:07

Ladies lets say I booked a hour session with you,so when do we start counting, the moment I arrive at your place or the moment we start with the business of the day?
Fly by Nite
Fly by Nite - Re: When do we start counting
Re: When do we start counting
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 170
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-10 22:02:30

From the moment you payed the lady for her time & and most will allow you to have a shower. More or less.
Karlos
Karlos - Re: When do we start counting
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 146
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-10 22:03:29

If a lady is ok with you, there's no counting.. it's only when she finds you irritating then tries to get rid of you.
786dadzn
786dadzn - Re: When do we start counting
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 379
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-10 23:07:51

On 2018-09-10 22:03:29 Karlos said:
If a lady is ok with you, there's no counting.. it's only when she finds you irritating then tries to get rid of you.

Agreed... recently I have noticed Majority dont even watch the time. Recently went to book a lady and she suggested I do a double with her friend for half the time (which was half n hour) on impulse i accepted and when i left only i realised I was there an hour if not more and no issues etc. Sometimes one books an hour and cums in 30 min then showers and doesn't feel like chatting n stuff so leaves in under an hour so i guess u win some u lose some. It's not that u have to go minute by minute.
Lilly
Lilly - Re: When do we start counting
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-10 23:16:05

In my opinion it's from the moment you pay me. I wouldn't want you to say I took too much time doing this or that. Usually when you arrive I'm ready for you so how the time is spent will rest on you mostly
Meg
Meg - Re: When do we start counting
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4776
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-11 06:54:25

If you work for a venue your time starts as soon as you walk in the door.
If you visit a private house it depends on the lady who is giving a session.
So to be safe...count your time when you walk in.
It's going to be up to you if you wanna take a 30 minuets shower or 2/5min.
No I don't have a watch on when I give massages. Or a clock on the wall.
I've been in this trade to long to be a clock watcher and things just evolve naturally....

Some venues does fine a lady for being late(the people she works for will think it's a extended booking and will charge the lady for the extra time)
So be considered when visiting a venue please.
No lady likes paying in for a session the client didn't book.
Fire
Fire - Re: When do we start counting
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 289
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-11 07:03:58
Edited: 2018-09-11 07:05:26

Normally when we start with bUsInEsS *grin* BUT time flies when you're having fun..
jjsoap
jjsoap - Re: When do we start counting
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1319
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-11 07:06:19

Some venues are very strict on time, they need to turn the room around very quickly between sessions and can't afford a customer to overstay as the room might not be ready in time for the next visitor.

Apart from the room, the lady herself might also have her next customer in short sucsession and need to get herself presentable.

Every minute you overstay, reduces the time for the lady/room to be ready for the next punter.

So for me the 60 min starts from arriving at the door and ends when closing the door on my way out.
Davistarr
Davistarr - Re: When do we start counting
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 63
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-11 07:15:48

Yes, it depends if its a private lady or venue cos venues keep time and max u may go over ur time is 10 mins... I once spent 90 mins with a wg in a 60 min booking(private booking) ... Was offered a glass of wine, a relax in the lounge b4 moving upstairs. I had to cut the visit short cos it was pretty late.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: When do we start counting
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-09-11 08:06:21
Edited: 2018-09-11 08:19:53

Glad this has been asked, a critical question...
So if clock starts on step in 30min bookings are effectively 15min bookings if I do 2min shower before, 5min before chat, 5min after chat and 3min shower after - on clock watch.

The 2-zombies approach doesnt do it for me: (enter, no chat, shower, business, shower, go). Going forth I will clearly ask before-hand how a new SP's clock works to avoid causing unintended income loss to dear SP.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.