Navigation
Jewel
Jewel - Wednesday mornings
Wednesday mornings
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 463
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-05 15:05:23

Since mid June I've had the pleasure of seeing a gentleman every Wednesday morning.
He always pre books and pays for 3 sessions upfront.
We chat, I sort out sore muscles due to an operation he had a few months back....and about a month ago I suggested using a BodyTalk technique to further his progress....every week he leaves amazed at how a 3-5 minute, non invasive technique, can improve his range of motion...I've watched his progress and have felt so overjoyed that the little things I'm able to do, help him have a more positive outlook on his healing process.
And in turn he brings me all kinds of organic, nourishing plant based supplements that I've valued very highly.
I know he doesn't read this forum so the purpose of my post is to thank the gents who add value to our lives, remind us of the wonderful work we do and the impact it makes on their lives to enable them to be happier and less stressed.
A special thank you to my footy man....who i painted my toes for...you're absolutely awesome too!!! And I value our visits.
To my regular clients, thank you for blessing me with your time! I value each and every one of you!
Blessings
Xxx
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Wednesday mornings
Re: Wednesday mornings
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 719
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-05 15:12:46

On 2018-09-05 15:05:23 Jewel said:
...And in turn he brings me all kinds of organic, nourishing plant based supplements that I've valued very highly...Xxx

I have Weed!

Just kidding...Jewel.. I just couldn't resist...LOL
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Wednesday mornings
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-09-05 21:52:31

On 2018-09-05 15:12:46 semensquirter said:
On 2018-09-05 15:05:23 Jewel said: ...And in turn he brings me all kinds of organic, nourishing plant based supplements that I've valued very highly...Xxx

I have Weed!

Hahahaha
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Wednesday mornings
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2638
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-05 22:19:25

Kudos to you Jewel, you're doing a wonderful job and I know it comes from the heart. Keep up the good work my dear.

Not only do we render our services but we also learn from the whole experience. Energy is a very powerful tool for healing and I believe that the power derives from the source of goodwill.
Claudia Gentlemens Delight
Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Re: Wednesday mornings
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1101
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-06 02:18:46

@Kimmylee, couldn't agree more...

Jewel
Jewel - Re: Wednesday mornings
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 466
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-07 12:19:44

On 2018-09-05 22:19:25 Kimmylee said:
Kudos to you Jewel, you're doing a wonderful job and I know it comes from the heart. Keep up the good work my dear.

Not only do we render our services but we also learn from the whole experience. Energy is a very powerful tool for healing and I believe that the power derives from the source of goodwill.

Thank you my dear lady...i value your friendship deeply, you are an enlightened individual and a blessing in my life.
Thank you for understanding my post :)
Blessings in abundance
Xxx
Jewel
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 467
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-07 12:21:08

On 2018-09-06 02:18:46 Claudia Gentlemens Delight said:

@Kimmylee, couldn't agree more...

Thank you my dear Claudia, sweet lady.
Thank you for understanding and acknowledging.
Blessings in abundance
Xxx
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Wednesday mornings
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2653
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-07 12:57:19

On 2018-09-05 15:12:46 semensquirter said:
On 2018-09-05 15:05:23 Jewel said: ...And in turn he brings me all kinds of organic, nourishing plant based supplements that I've valued very highly...Xxx

I have Weed!

Marijuana is another herbal source of healing. Depending on how you use it. I've had some marijuana oils that I used to massage feet and the knee areas. Why the feet? Because we constantly press our entire upper bodies and give weight on the feet. Body posture is very important.

How I identified that problem the client had? It was determined by the way he walked and then after that therapeutic massage he could walk normally again without further straining a muscle or nerve. Though some good results take a while to show.
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Wednesday mornings
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 753
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-07 14:48:47

On 2018-09-07 12:57:19 Kimmylee said:
...Marijuana is another herbal source of healing. Depending on how you use it. I've had some marijuana oils that I used to massage feet and the knee areas. Why the feet? Because we constantly press our entire upper bodies and give weight on the feet. Body posture is very important.

How I identified that problem the client had? It was determined by the way he walked and then after that therapeutic massage he could walk normally again without further straining a muscle or nerve. Though some good results take a while to show.

As I read this post...Peter Tosh is playing in my cab...how nice!
Jewel
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 470
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-07 15:06:55

@Kimmylee
I'm a certified energy reflexologist, BodyTalk practitioner and am certified in reiki 1 & 2 so to be able to use my gifts of healing in the work I currently do is so rewarding and reminds me why I'm here especially on days when nothing makes sense.
It's beautiful and wonderful to know many of us ladies have so much more to give than what is being looked for and when we have clients in need of that extra healing we are able to provide it for them.
My Wednesday morning reminds me I'm making a difference in someone's life...adding value to just one persons life one day a week but the ripple effect may be felt by many others he comes into contact with for the rest of that day/week
I feel truly blessed
And yes the feet are very important when it comes to care...the entire body is reflected in the feet and hands...by massaging the feet one may be able to address other body issues as well and release stagnant energy in the whole system.
Thank you for sharing your story of healing
Xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.