Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Lucky day in Cape Town N. subs
Lucky day in Cape Town N. subs
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:16

Driving down main road, I see this tall slender brunette on high heels tight, low-cut jeans with swaying hips strolling casually in the opposite direction on other side of road. I think to myself, could this be a wg, strutting her stuff in broad daylight, I just had to make sure. Turned around and drove back. Thought I lost her, but stopped at the traffic light and there she sat on a wooden fence. I made eye contact and she gestured at me. Sure sign of a hooker. I was feeling horny already and turned into a side street . She came up to me and politely asked "business". Sure as hell baby, with such a cute face and sexy body, I am surely interested. Picked her up and drove to her place not so far away.
As we walked up the stairs, I was fondling her ass and she loved it.Back in her room she gave me very good OWO. Asked about CIM and she said sure. Damn I was lucky. She expertly used her mouth to put on the condom. I then made her bend over and fucked her tight pussy from behind. Pulled out b4 I came and had some more lengthy OWO that made my legs tremble. She finally sucked and stroked me to a very exciting climax. I shot my whole load in her mouth. She spit it into a tissue. Cleaned up and left.
Name : Lauren
Tel: 076 9627715
Good Service for under R200.
She used to work at Go West in Goodwood
carlblake
carlblake - Re: Lucky day in Cape Town N. subs
Re: Lucky day in Cape Town N. subs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 105
View Profile

hey cooldude...sure u were lucky bru...how does lauren look, is she busty, tall, long hair etc?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Lucky day in Cape Town N. subs
Less than 5 posts

White chick, long hair, bust not so big, Tall but not big, Slender build with enough to grab, Early twenties I guess (not so good with age). Verrrrrrrrry nice butt. She looks attractive. Easily pay big bucks for a girl like her. Damn I'm getting a hard on again. She will definately see me again. If you go, tell her the internet guy recommended her. Maybe I get some special treatment. In Fact we agreed beforehand that I will test drive her and only recommend her if it is good. And it was good
PimpZA
PimpZA - Re: Lucky day in Cape Town N. subs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 85
View Profile

Good one cooldude, and thanks for the report.

Whereabouts in the Main Road did you spot her?
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

Spotted her just past the new national hotel toward Bellville close to block of flats in Oostersee, or where the school is
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

You lucky thanks for the advise will pay her a visit.
Where abouts does she work from?
Her flat? where is it near.
Do you think she offers greek?

All these questions hope you don't mind.
Important too , is she clean? and smells good.

Thanks
A
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

CALLED HER AND SOME DUDE ANSWERED????
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

Hi I am new to the forum. Also tried calling and got some nigerian sounding guy with weird noises in the background :) Is this a wind up cooldude?
carlblake
carlblake - Re: Lucky day in Cape Town N. subs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 105
View Profile

yo cooldude,... I also phoned the number u gave and an african guy answered. ....what the fuck !!!!
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

Sorry guys. When I met her she was alone and that is the number she gave me. Her flat is in the new block behind that new Engen garage in De La Rey road just north of Voortrekker. She is a beautiful girl, maybe she is caught up in drugs or something. What a waste of tallent. She said she also advertises in the papers (Cape Times etc) under the name Lauren. If she is colluding with Nigerian pimps, I will avaoid her.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.