Navigation
Curioser
Curioser - First timers
First timers
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:16

Hey there to all you veteran shaggers, for a guy going for his first time what should he know do take with say, to try avoid the awkardness of the moment, things like do you give money first, or after the deed, she undress you etc etc etc..

All comments and experiences would be appreciated
The One
The One - Re: First timers
Re: First timers
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile

Bru,

When you learn to read, check out the etiquette section on this site, tailor made for limps like you!

BTW, have you never shagged anyone? Sounds like you should be asking your mom for permission to be here!
Panther92
Panther92 - Re: First timers
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 54
View Profile

My thoughts also think there might be a slight age problem here!
Porter
Porter - Re: First timers
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile

Geez guys - give him a break! I think he means his first time visiting a working girl..........
HotSexySally
HotSexySally - Re: First timers
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 401
View Profile

Seriously kids show this guy more love you've all been there soi show sum support.

PS: Porter is a funny bunny of note you should chat to him on the ESA chat he's brilliant!
Curioser
Curioser - Re: First timers
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile

Well at least some people can read between the lines and don't jump to some stupid conclusion.

AND YES i have read the etiquette guide would just be nice to get a few ideas/slash pointers from the some of they guys who been there done that more times than i have fingers.

So lets try again shall we how about some pointers for firsts timers visiting a working lady.

Regards to all and cheers to sally for keeping a site like this going strong all.
Panther92
Basic Member
View Profile

Me apologize!
The One
The One - Re: First timers
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile

Ok Curioser, here goes...

Firstly, as it is your first time, maybe you wanna take a few long drags on a really thick spliff, to calm the nerves and prevent premature ejac(a teenage prob in general).

Then you need to be really nice to the girls, they generally return good manners. Then maybe plead polio as your fingers generally arent your own when you try unfastening essentail bits...And its not the weather making you shake like a leaf, its the spliff wearing off...time for another...

And when Bubba starts hammering at the door, its not the time to think you are DA Man...he's wants your brown eye!!! Or maybe then its time to hand over the cash...

Part 2 will follow shortly...
Panther92
Basic Member
View Profile

LOL
Amstel
Amstel - Re: First timers
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 128
View Profile

Let me tell u try one of the girls with a lot of good comments on this site : eg : Charlene / Blue ect

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.