Review - Laila: Sandton/Morningside
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 52
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-17 18:21:22
Edited: 2011-01-18 00:51:35

http://esa.co.za/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=6688

OK Folks,

Thus begins the first stage of my review. I have not yet been to see her however I phoned her today to make a booking.

Snake: 'Hello! How are you?'

Laila: 'Good.'

Snake: 'Um... OK - are you available today?'

Laila: 'Yes.'

Snake: 'Great, until what time?'

Laila: 'From now until half past ten. But I do have a booking from 7:30 to 8:30.'

Snake: 'Ok, I will come at 9 - does that work for you?'

Laila: 'That is fine. My rates are R750 for the hour and R650 for half an hour.'

Snake: 'Ok, well I thought I read on ESA that your rates are significantly lower than that?'

Laila: 'Well I do not know where you read THAT, I don't posts my rates so that is impossible.'

Snake: 'Oh, I'm pretty sure I read it in another person's review...'

Laila: 'Well that is a lie and that person does not know what they are talking about.'

Snake: 'Um... OK, I'll see you at 9. Can you please sms me your address?'

Laila: 'I do not sms clients. Phone me when you are on your way and I will give you directions.'

Snake: 'OK. Thanks and I will see you later. Cheers.'

Laila: '...click...'

Boys - I swear - this is a verbatim relay of our conversation - nothing added and nothing omitted. If it weren't for sticking to my word with my challenge, I would cancel this booking faster than a 'two pump chump' gets off.

Isn't it common decency that when someone asks you how you are that you reciprocate the question? Forget about the fact that you are in the service industry...

I could have been wrong about the cheaper price I saw quoted but nevertheless - she certainly let me know!

I will come back later with a full review of my time with her.

So Far:

Telephone Manner: 1/10

------------------------------------------------------------

Ok Folks, I am back from my session and here to share my thoughts and relay my experience.

To begin with, I am seriously conflicted. This little statement needs to be kept in mind throughout reading this review. The reason I am conflicted is because by the end of the session, I got to know her a bit and I enjoyed talking with her. I realized that behind this working girl is a sweet person who does this job purely as a means to an end. Girls like Shakira and others who really enjoy what they do are an aberration from the norm.

Our personalities clicked and I left a happy camper. For this reason (and I apologize), I am afraid to say that I am now somewhat biased.

That being said - within the first half hour I would never have guessed it would end that way. We seemed to bump heads about everything and I did my best to laugh things off. I heard 'no' more times in half an hour than you would questioning a suspect about a murder.

If you want to go see her, you need to seriously manage your expectations. Sexually speaking, you will receive a massage, a blowjob (shaft only), and penetration. Oral is done with a condom and there are no exceptions. Many of us are used to a lot more and for that reason, it is difficult to be happy with less.

The venue is her private flat in a very secure complex. Clean and simple. She shares it with a roommate who is not a working girl and at first, this was slightly uncomfortable. I would have preferred not seeing her there.

The blowjob and sex did not have any fireworks and in many respects, was somewhat clinical. This girl has no pretences about her and there is definitely no acting. She says what is on her mind and it is often not what we want to hear.

I believe men pay for sex because we want to be in complete control of the situation from start to finish. You will not have this with her as she has a very domineering approach. No jokes Laila - if you read this, I think you would make an excellent dominatrix!

I reiterate though - if you wish to see her you will definitely need to adjust your expectations. Although I suspect many of you do not wish to pay for sex and then manage your expectations. If you can find a way to hit it off with her before you begin the fun stuff, I think you will have a much more rewarding experience. Either way, this girl is a tough cookie to crack and at first you may break some teeth.

HOWEVER, I do believe without any hesitation that she knows she has a reputation of being rather sassy and she sincerely wants to improve that image. She conveyed to me (afterwards) that she is open to suggestions for improving her service. She has a very strong personality and being an especially warm and welcoming working girl does not come naturally. She knows this and wants to try and change that.

The question for you is: Do you want to visit her during the process of that change? If not, then skip for now and wait until the feedback takes an upturn. If yes, then here is what I suggest:

Call her to make a booking and tell her that you have read this review (post facto I told her I will be writing one) and that you would like to come see her, you know her rules, and you really just want to enjoy the hour. This will avoid a lot of conflict and lead to a more relaxed time with her.

Oh and by the way, she has the most immaculate set of tits I have seen in quite a while.

Enjoy guys, and I hope this was helpful.

Regards,

Snake
Nomadsoul
Nomadsoul - Re: Review - Laila: Sandton/Morningside
Re: Review - Laila: Sandton/Morningside
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 75
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-17 18:33:47
Edited: 2011-01-24 18:54:05

Post removed
jsnake
jsnake - Re: Review - Laila: Sandton/Morningside
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 53
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-17 18:38:20
Edited: 2011-01-17 18:41:41

I hear what you're saying Nomad but you should have been a fly on the wall. It was like this deadpan 'Good' followed by nothing but silence.

A conversation can flow without that reciprocity but this just felt awkward... anyway - will let you know what happens!
Nomadsoul
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 76
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-17 18:42:22
Edited: 2011-01-24 18:54:27

Post removed
MrMcMan
MrMcMan - Re: Review - Laila: Sandton/Morningside
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 82
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-17 18:58:59

This is going to be good...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Laila: Sandton/Morningside
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2011-01-17 22:29:04

Good sport @snake

As I said in the review, R500 thru Sirens. More expensive privately. So she isn't actually lying.

Can't wait for this review.
jsnake
jsnake - Re: Review - Laila: Sandton/Morningside
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 56
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-18 00:53:46

Hey Gents - see the amended review above.

@ Superspy - Sirens is no longer around and I believe she exclusively works for herself now.
kidnotorious
kidnotorious - Re: Review - Laila: Sandton/Morningside
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 496
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-18 05:27:51

5 through Sirens and more working privately. That doesnt make sense surely

Or does she now feel she was exploited during her time at Sirens? (duh)
Nomadsoul
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 77
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-18 09:18:55
Edited: 2011-05-14 15:39:06

Post removed
saintjj
saintjj - Re: Review - Laila: Sandton/Morningside
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 51
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-18 09:22:32

@jsnake,Thank you for your review!much appreciated!!

Regarding the following part of your review...

'HOWEVER, I do believe without any hesitation that she knows she has a reputation of being rather sassy and she sincerely wants to improve that image. She conveyed to me (afterwards) that she is open to suggestions........... She knows this and wants to try and change that.'

My Suggestions to Laila..As Confucious says...

1.'Choose a job you love,and you will never have to work a day in your life'

2.'He that would perfect his work, must first sharpen his Tools'...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.