Navigation
Carter06
Carter06 - Siann back with a bang!!!
Siann back with a bang!!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-18 15:08:33

l had the pleasure of 'deflowering' Siann after her 2 weeks haitus. After missing our appointment on Sunday last week Siann was able to compensate for it. I must confess that Siann is the most eloquent, smart and classy wgl l have met in the SA industry. On arrival we had a short chat in the lounge something you rarely get in the industry. Then l took a shower in the very clean bathroom. What came after that was 2 hours of intimacy, gfe and pse in one. She gave me a towel and helped me dry as she rubbed my body sensually. The massage and the sey was awesome. I never got to do greek because l was occupied with so much stuff. Next time l will definitely do it. For those gents who have deep pockets l recommend you to visit Siann . Thanks Siann babe for the great time.
SexySiann
SexySiann - Re: Siann back with a bang!!!
Re: Siann back with a bang!!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 138
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-18 15:36:25

Wow, thank you soooooooo much for the awesome compliment and review...Im smiling from ear to ear.

You were an absolute pleasure and I really enjoyed our session :)

What a nice welcome back post...thank you

Lots of sexy kisses

Mwa xxx
SexySiann
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 139
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-18 15:38:56

My ad will be back up tomorrow morning but im available today should anyone want to see me

Mwa xxxx
hotadam
hotadam - Re: Siann back with a bang!!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-18 22:03:57

... the review sounds made up and the reply too plastic. Besides that the review is different than a normal male review, which makes me think that it might be constructed by a female - a girlfriend, herself, or someone perhaps?

Then again I might be wrong.

Let one hope so.
SexySiann
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 143
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-18 22:47:48

@ hotadam - Read your above post and I respect your opinion but like everyone, we all entitled to our's......

Have you been to me before for a booking? With sincerity and due respect, May i suggest that you come to me for a booking and then base your opinion of me or my reviews from clients on facts, whether good or bad as I always head to constructive criticism and have the highest regard for client satisfaction & service...In my eyes my clients are king and are therefore treated as such.

Hope you have a wonderful long weekend.

Lots of sexy kisses

Mwa xxx
hotadam
hotadam - Re: Siann back with a bang!!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-19 11:42:03

@ Siann yeah read your other reviews, they seemed more real that the one above that is all. And Pervert confirmed that you are good. Maybe I should come around.

@ Pervert Yeah you are right and the thing is that girls in JHB is better looking (no offense Siann) and cheaper than the Cape Town girls. Maybe we Capetonians should fly up to JHB for a punt, might work out cheaper.
SexySiann
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 144
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-19 12:13:10

@ hotadam - LOL no offense taken sweetie (everyone's flavor differs)

If you take into consideration all the extra's i add to my sessions(which some girls normally charge extra for) and my sessions are normally longer than the standard booking, it basically compensates for my rate i charge as I believe the client should get the maximum value for the money he is spending. (And from what i have heard my rate is on par with most WG's, including JHB)

Lots of sexy kisses

Mwa xxxx

jasimo
jasimo - Re: Siann back with a bang!!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 35
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-19 12:46:26

Hi Siann, glad to see you are back...I really think you need to pop up North again. Will be good to see you again.

@hotadam or should I rather say wet-loin-cloth-adam I suggest you take a plunge.

@pervert - crawl back to your school books the exams are not yet over and if your dad does not want to increase your pocket money, stick to Mrs Palm and her 5 daughters as that is all you can afford!

Gents, Siann does not charge exorbitant rates and she offers a great service at reasonable rates. It is a personal service just in case you tend to forget and not an oil change...

I have had the pleasure a few times when she visited up North and have found it a pleasurable experience worth paying for.
poorkenny
poorkenny - Re: Siann back with a bang!!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 235
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-19 13:43:53

If I were to compare the times I have spent with Siann to other ladies it would be doing all a grave disservice as the service she offers is quite unique and she takes the time to find out exactly what you like and don't like. It is true that the lead up to our meetings in the past hasn't always been as smooth as either of us would like but the fact that I have been willing to change the time / day in order to meet with her is testament enough in my opinion. Yes I do see other people but that is due more to the geographic separation than anything else, plus I have a few other favorites than do other things to "rock my world".

It is true that not everybody likes her, but the same can be said for every other woman in the world and yes i could have a few budget punts for the same price but it's not the same. If all you got out of seeing this lady was what you could get on the side of Rivonia Rd late at night then I'd suggest you're damn lucky in what you pick up or have low expectations.

For me I can't wait for her next visit to Jo'berg, if only to try and convince her to take a working holiday "down under" so a few of my mates can see what they are missing out on.
SexySiann
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 146
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-19 15:33:54
Edited: 2011-03-19 15:38:36

@ Pervert69 - Im so sorry but you are either mistaking me with someone else or speaking utter bullshit!! I HAVE NEVER charged any client R3000 an hour!!!!!!!!!!!! And any of the many wonderful regular clients i have and any other clients i have seen will back me up 100% on that!!

Please get your facts straight before you throw thumbsucked information around!

have a good day sir.

Edited: 'no hold barred...Oh really? If you have truly been to me for a PSE booking then you would know that I DO NOT DO CIM or things like that, and all who have experienced my PSE would know that.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.