Navigation
YourChunkyFunkiness
YourChunkyFunkiness - Shameful punts
Shameful punts
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1212
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-11 12:15:51

What was your most shameful punt? A punt that was way below your standards as a punter but you still went through with it?

Last year I visited an SP who lived in a not-so-clean home. It wasn't dirty, but it seemed messy. But my gosh, her feet were filthy! it was like her soap hadn't seen soap in years!!!

Still I went through with it regardless. After the session a cat trots into the room and she picks it up and starts kissing it. That's where I lost it. The cat was filthy and looked like a stray.

The first thing I thought of was lice!!!! Lice on the bedding. Lice in her hair!! Lice on me!!

I went to the nearest gym where I scrubbed my body with wash and when I got home I showered agsin! Fortunately nothing came of it, but that was definitely my most shameful punt of 2021. I felt like the dirty old man that I am.
GudTyms
GudTyms - Re: Shameful punts
Re: Shameful punts
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 457
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-11 12:33:54

Not sure if my punt can be categorized as shameful...hygiene was on point..the SP was way older than she advertised and came across on the phone...still went ahead though...the part that got to me was when I heard 3 kids in the next room...when I asked her whats going on...she said her kids live with her and knows what she does etc etc ....and during the session the kid screams out that a certain punter is on his way and what the kid must say to him....this sounded like a very young kid...lost my mojo, paid and left amicably never to return. Ya ne ....we punters encounter some crazy stuff sometimes.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Shameful punts
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6542
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-11 12:59:33
Edited: 2022-01-11 13:07:45

On 2022-01-11 12:33:54 GudTyms said:
Not sure if my punt can be categorized as shameful...hygiene was on point..the SP was way older than she advertised and came across on the phone...still went ahead though...the part that got to me was when I heard 3 kids in the next room...when I asked her whats going on...she said her kids live with her and knows what she does etc etc ....and during the session the kid screams out that a certain punter is on his way and what the kid must say to him....this sounded like a very young kid...lost my mojo, paid and left amicably never to return. Ya ne ....we punters encounter some crazy stuff sometimes.

I had a similar situation. A guy came for a blow and go. When I open the door,guy leaves and I usually watch from the kitchen window and when I see him drive out the garage, I press the remote to open the gate. As the car pulls away, I saw 3 kids in the car ....uhhhm....
Blocked!!!!
YourChunkyFunkiness
YourChunkyFunkiness - Re: Shameful punts
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1213
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-11 13:07:23

On 2022-01-11 12:59:33 Bbw Nadia said:
On 2022-01-11 12:33:54 I press the remote to open the gat. As the car pulls away, I saw 3 kids in the car ....uhhhm....
Blocked!!!!

Whaaaaaaaaat?!!!!
YourChunkyFunkiness
YourChunkyFunkiness - Re: Shameful punts
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1214
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-11 13:08:14

On 2022-01-11 12:33:54 GudTyms said:

If you went though with it knowing kids are in the other room, yes brother, that was your shameful punt !
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Shameful punts
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6544
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-11 13:15:32

On 2022-01-11 13:07:23 YourChunkyFunkiness said:
On 2022-01-11 12:59:33 Bbw Nadia said: On 2022-01-11 12:33:54 I press the remote to open the gat. As the car pulls away, I saw 3 kids in the car ....uhhhm....
Blocked!!!!

Whaaaaaaaaat?!!!!

I watch from the lounge window when a guy arrives and open up then I walk to the door which is opposite the window with a view to the back of the building where the garage is. By the time I unlock, the car is already in the garage,so I never saw the kids. I have on a previous occasion noticed a different guy with his kid of about 10/11 in the front seat and refused to open up and asked him to leave which he did and I blocked him.
Stem
Stem - Re: Shameful punts
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1163
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-11 13:40:02

Yeah, that's a No on both sides. Kids around either way.

I know if I had to go punting with my kids around they would be knocking on that door in 5 minutes looking for something to do, already met everyone else in the house and know them on first name basis.

Besides it being a totally f&@ked up situation - who brings their kids to a punt??

[QUOTE;3391612;Bbw Nadia] On 2022-01-11 13:07:23 YourChunkyFunkiness said: On 2022-01-11 12:59:33 Bbw Nadia said: On 2022-01-11 12:33:54 I press the remote to open the gat. As the car pulls away, I saw 3 kids in the car ....uhhhm....
Blocked!!!!

Whaaaaaaaaat?!!!! I watch from the lounge window when a guy arrives and open up then I walk to the door which is opposite the window with a view to the back of the building where the garage is. By the time I unlock, the car is already in the garage,so I never saw the kids. I have on a previous occasion noticed a different guy with his kid of about 10/11 in the front seat and refused to open up and asked him to leave which he did and I blocked him.[/QUOTE]
massageonly
massageonly - Re: Shameful punts
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-11 19:39:56

In my earlier days, booked a lady who I thought was white from her profile pictures.
Got to the venue only to be greeted by a black lady, when inside I used the loo and quickly checked my phone and realized it was her.
Venue was a busy place with 3 dudes sitting in the lounge, pimps I would assume.
Now I have many times booked the black ladies but my mojo was off, opted for a blow and go, paid, left.

Now I always ask if I'm unsure of a profile.
Frank the tank
Frank the tank - Re: Shameful punts
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 399
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-11 20:00:47

Glad not to be fucked up by presence of a boyfriend/ children / obvious pimp.
My worst ones were mostly sudden complete loss of libido.
Lalaa No.1
Lalaa No.1 - Re: Shameful punts
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2883
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-11 20:08:16
Edited: 2022-01-11 20:11:08

Early November last year, I had a guy in wheel chair, on his arrival he popped(yes no.2) on him self, I asked another girl (yes active ad on ESA) to help me wheel him to my room, we moved everything, picked and pushed him until he was safe inside.

I cleaned him up for over 30min, and still cleaned his short outside.....and he had booked for 2hours.

And still, I made sure that his requirements for booking were met.

I did everything because I treat people the same way I would like to be treated if the the situation was reversed.

It's my first time posting about this.....

So guys it's not only you going through hell......

Sometimes there's more to the situation.....

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.