Navigation
Qadira
Qadira - How Rude
How Rude
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 285
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-27 21:09:00

I see that it is the norm these days to think it is ok to treat ladies of the industry like trash and speak to them as if they don't deserve respect.

So I am kindly putting this request out to all. If you don't like my rates, my body or my services. Restrain yourself. No need to tell me F*** you. No need to make me out like I am a w**** with no morals. No need to think you can abuse me.

You have no idea what my circumstances are, you don't know why I am in the industry, you don't know me period. I have a heart, I have feelings, I have desires, I have dreams.

So if you can't restrain yourself from being an a**, rude, a d***. Don't contact me. If you can't behave like a gentleman, then go somewhere else.

And for those gents that has insulted me and sworn at me. You are blocked and I will not consider you at all.

For the true gentleman, thank you. If you feel I am more distant than usual, it is not you. And I apologize.
Kingsman
Kingsman - Re: How Rude
Re: How Rude
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 712
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-27 21:16:53

sorry for the abuse youre taking from assholes Qadira dont mind them and dont let them get to you
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: How Rude
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-09-27 21:41:08

Always respect for the ladies...
ramrod
ramrod - Re: How Rude
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 134
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-27 22:39:12

I always select the lady that I visit by doing a bit of a background check. This has worked well for me. My experiences have been from very good to mind blowing. I have always been treated well. Never a reason to treat any one of them badly.
I have a lot of respect for ladies that are willing to fulfill our sexual fantasies, even though we meet as total strangers. I do not subscribe to the notion that a woman should not have many sexual partners. Sex is just too much fun to expect anyone to abstain. I just hope that the ladies that I visited enjoyed it as much as I did.
So, come on people, let us all treat one another with respect.
Lilly
Lilly - Re: How Rude
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 255
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-28 06:14:06

It is unfortunate but yes it happens. I've received such treatment and I asked myself how can a total stranger behave in that manner towards me.

Some people just have anger issues or no manners. Good thing for me is that I'm a happy go lucky kinda girl so their behavior is water down my back, nothing I'll take to heart but doesn't mean the behavior is acceptable.

Sorry Qadira, focus on the positives and let those fckrs stew in their own sht.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: How Rude
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2568
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-28 07:09:37

If anything this business will teach you its to grow a thick skin.
l think most guys have no idea what you put up with on a daily basis. We get told we knew what we are getting ourselves into or it comes with the territory. But at the end of the day we are a human being with feelings and frustrations. We face rudeness and disrespect on an almost daily basis. But here we are again.....new day, new possibilities, new challenges. And when a punter comes we smile no matter how the hell in we may feel. (There are better, more colourful terms to express this in Afrikaans)
Robin
Robin - Re: How Rude
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 131
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-28 15:47:22

So sorry that you had to deal with this kind of behaviour!
I drop the call immediately and block the number.
Even being a WG I am still a lady,a daughter,a sister and a mother,NO one will be given the oppertunity to speak to me in a way my own father,or brother has ever spoken to me.
I feel sorry for their wives,can you imagine how he treats her...
oupastrong45
oupastrong45 - Re: How Rude
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 100
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-28 16:48:26

Don't focus on the negative side of the industry it will make you see all your clients the same and as trash. It will affect your performance and ultimately you won't care about the delivery of your services.
2cool4u007
2cool4u007 - Re: How Rude
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-28 17:59:51

Unfortunate but you editing the word whore is part of the problem...that says something about you
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: How Rude
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-09-28 18:02:24

Lovely quote i read somewhere
"Call a jack a jack. Call a spade a spade. But always call a prostitute a lady. Their lives are hard enough, and it never hurts to be polite"

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.