Navigation
jd6920
jd6920 - As a punter i only use 1 phone
As a punter i only use 1 phone
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 199
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-20 21:28:43

As n punter i only use 1 phone which is my business phone, so, i set it on "hide number" when i call the girls, they then either dont answer and loose out or say phone from a phone showing your number. Why should i expose my self so they can see ALL MY PESRSONAL info on True Caller if they dont even use their real names, come on ladies take the private number and answer it. If you see a number and it is a punting phone which is just used to punt and the number is not listed and the phone is not going to be on how will it help you then. Please have respect for punters privacy as well.
ilovemywoozle
ilovemywoozle - Re: As a punter i only use 1 phone
Re: As a punter i only use 1 phone
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 377
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-20 22:06:11

Punting 101: Use a spare phone.
Arizona
Arizona - Re: As a punter i only use 1 phone
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1232
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-20 22:23:05
Edited: 2018-10-20 22:44:39

jd 6920

I understand your frustration and your request. But as you ask for the ladies to respect your privacy, please equally understand our need for security and some form of protection. We are often targeted and could possibly be subjected to someone with ulterior motives to the point of putting us in harms way. We don't need your personal info. We are here to do business just like you are. We also don't want to be exposed to our family and friends. We just need some reassurance sometimes too. Also in our business, a lot of guys that make appointments from private numbers, very rarely actually pitch up. Unfortunately, because of this, girls are hesitant to answer private numbers.

So listen to ilovemywoozle, and get a punting phone or sim card.

Arz
Tiger_
Tiger_ - Re: As a punter i only use 1 phone
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 131
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-21 05:24:04

This is exactly why I stopped punting!
I am not prepared to use a different phone that I cannot explain!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: As a punter i only use 1 phone
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-10-21 07:40:47

I too use a single phone. I too use "hide number", however my number shows to those who are saved in my phone book. I guess the difference is that I have nobody who would or could snoop on my phone? I understand BOTH sides of this coin, and it is an unfortunate situation, but I will have to go with "ladies choice" on this. But I feel you jd6920
JustJay11
JustJay11 - Re: As a punter i only use 1 phone
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 429
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-21 07:58:08
Edited: 2018-10-21 07:58:57

I too, understand both sides of this argument. I have no idea how the guys with wives and girlfriends explain this whole other phone or how they keep it a secret. Kudos to you guys. I have no significant other so I use one phone. But if there was someone in my life, I don't know how I'd keep a second phone a secret.

Second SIM card is probably a better idea, but woooooow! What a fucking schlep! I'd sooner wank.

Anyway, I guess plenty of guys have been making it work for years so there clearly must be a way.
Panty_Dropper
Panty_Dropper - Re: As a punter i only use 1 phone
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 282
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-21 09:04:38
Edited: 2018-10-21 10:04:08

As a punter, I'm with the ladies 110%. They put themselves at risk everyday in the most dangerous country in the world... surely they deserve some kind of recourse or protection.!!

Sim cards by law should be RICA'd via either ID or proof of residence.

Private No's constantly call and message and never book... and if they do book, they don't pitch.

Put yourself in their shoes for a change. If you don't understand their concerns, you're either too self absorbed or immature.

Get a punting phone and hide it somewhere private. Away from the wife !!

BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: As a punter i only use 1 phone
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5500
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-21 09:08:36

I am using a punter phone .. much more safer option for both parties !!!
JACKRIBET
JACKRIBET - Re: As a punter i only use 1 phone
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1360
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-21 10:07:52

I also have a punter who uses one phone. He does not know how he is gonna explain to his wife the rationale behind a second phone. He is so scared.
Tiger_
Tiger_ - Re: As a punter i only use 1 phone
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 134
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-21 10:35:06

I also have a punter that uses a punting phone.
He does not know ho is gonna explain to his wife the prostitutes phone calls and messages. He is so scared!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.