Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - No Shows - Is this fair?
No Shows - Is this fair?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-03 16:51:00

When a girl doesn't pitch for an appointment (or does not answer the phone when thee punter is at the gate etc etc) the result is an angry punter who writes an unfavourable review. However when a punter does not pitch there is no similar mechanism. He gets away with it - that does not seem fair to me and the result is that the girls do not trust punters in general so we all lose.
Just my 2c worth.
Alexa
Alexa - Re: No Shows - Is this fair?
Re: No Shows - Is this fair?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 343
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-03 17:15:07

What makes you think the offending puntee gets away with it?

We post the details of punters like this in our private section and those girls smart enough to take note of the details dont get fucked over as often as the girls who dont make use of the punter warning section.
Adrien
Adrien - Re: No Shows - Is this fair?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 22
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-03 18:21:11

Definitely not fair I had a family issue and was at the hospital and I got a bad review NOT FAIR
shane8
shane8 - Re: No Shows - Is this fair?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 96
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-03 19:01:43
Edited: 2018-11-03 19:02:49

Communication is key.

The frustration or anger stems from the fact that time and effort was wasted. An agreement or promise broken does not sit well on either side of this fence.

Nothing wrong with cancelling or postponing the booking. Life happens moods change even traffic, but give advance notice even its its just a few mins left.

Better late than never.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: No Shows - Is this fair?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2620
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-03 19:10:15
Edited: 2018-11-03 19:14:00

On 2018-11-03 16:51:00 markymarky said:
When a girl doesn't pitch for an appointment (or does not answer the phone when thee punter is at the gate etc etc) the result is an angry punter who writes an unfavourable review. However when a punter does not pitch there is no similar mechanism. He gets away with it - that does not seem fair to me and the result is that the girls do not trust punters in general so we all lose.
Just my 2c worth.

He does get away with it. And there are days when every single appointment is a no show. Happened to me a few days ago. I was telling guys my quota for the day is booked and every single one was a no-show. And nobody even answered my sms or whatsapp when I asked if the appointment is still on.
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass - Re: No Shows - Is this fair?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 355
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-03 20:44:42

hey, the same thing happend to me today. I got a booking for an hour but the guy said he will get back to me and let me know, so I took another 20 min booking. All of a sudden the hour booking is at my gate, so I could'nt just send him away. And the other guy was still on his way to my location. I missed his calls while busy with the hour booking. So after the hour booking I saw his miss calls and not having airtime sent him an 'please call me' straight away. When he didn't phone I saved his number to check if he has whatsapp. He did. So while typing him a message apologising and offering him R150 discount on his next booking, I received a text from him saying that he saw a car infront of my gate and tried to phone and after not getting an answer he left. I continued sending the whatsapp with the apologie and discount offer via whatsapp. I didn't get an response straight away and was very nervouse about what happened as a bad review in these bad times could do the worlds damage. He later responded and acsepted my apologie along with his discount and asked to make use of it on Monday. So crises averted. So even though I couldn't let him know right that min I did get back to him and I even get to make it up to him on Monday. As mentioned above communication is key even if its a little late. Rather late than never I would say. Love , Sexy Ass
Climax
Climax - Re: No Shows - Is this fair?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3914
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-03 21:12:54

I spoke to soon to a new guy thinking that i was gonna be stuck in jo'burg traffic and told him I was gonna be late for 30mins for our appointment cause I had gone home...

Needless to say I was in Midrand 15mins before our initial appointment so he had already turned Back, I'm glad though that he rescheduled for another day...

I'm so looking forward to this meeting as he's such a gentleman...

It's okay to cancel or keep on touch if you're late for a booking it only shows respect...
Melina - The Edging Expert
Melina - The Edging Expert - Re: No Shows - Is this fair?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1529
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-04 06:50:08

Unfortunately Mark its part of the business. Even myself with a black list ive been creating for years still ends up having no shows though not as much as most ladies.

This is also one of the maim reasons why ladies that double book do double book.

Unfortunately the decent time respecting gentleman like yourself get the wrong side of the stick.

To the guys that actually do call ladies to say they are running late or call cancel or to reschedule. To you i will always be grateful.

Gentlemen my suggestion is always do the decent thing and communicate with the lady this is much appreciated and your doors will remain open for better Punting.

To the guys that dont do this do realize that decent punts will become less and less for you and you will end up punting with girls who will chick you out after 10 minutes, desperate druggies and more bad experiences than good because most of the decent ladies know where to find your contact details ;)

Happy punting all and a fabulous Sunday to you.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: No Shows - Is this fair?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-04 18:11:39

@ Melina. Thank you for your words of experience. As always you see things very clearly. My comment was prompted by a review of a new lady (or I take it she is new). I am sad for her if her first review is like that.
I know that in this business cancellations are sometimes unavoidable. I did have a work crisis which prevented to get to you one evening. I have also experienced a time when I lady I was almost on my way to visit had to cancel because her baby sitter had not pitched. These things happen. Quite rightly you say that we should all communicate. Because I think I hate having to wait because the lady has made a double booking just as much as a no-show - maybe even more. That takes away the illusion that some of us cling to that "the lady is primarily there for ME"

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.