Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - All I want for Christmas is....
All I want for Christmas is....
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-11-09 11:04:48

Just some nice ladies either in or visiting cape Town ....is that too much to ask for...
Oh well...socks it is... again...
Burfi
Burfi - Re: All I want for Christmas is....
Re: All I want for Christmas is....
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 613
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-09 11:39:28
Edited: 2018-11-09 11:43:02

A potentially legend in the making young lady has sadly left the business. She was a young equivalent of a Valentina.

But on a positive note, another awesome gem of a lady (in my opinion at least), I managed to find again courtesy of mr ilovemywoozle. She just changed her name and advertising platform. I'll be in CT next week and hope to meet up with her. Already cringing at the potentially R4000 p/h pricing. But she is a rare one who delivers.

Then there are a few others who potentially look good.

But I feel you man, CT is indeed the place for opportunistic WGs out to merely score big payments.
Meg
Meg - Re: All I want for Christmas is....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4965
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-09 11:43:38

Everyone is always asking for ladies to come and visit.
But when you get there....no clients in sight or always busy or in Pta when you contact them.....
Why is that?
Burfi
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 614
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-09 11:44:36

On 2018-11-09 11:43:38 Meg said:
But when you get there....no clients in sight or always busy or in Pta when you contact them.....
Why is that?

Maybe its different for Massage Only ladies?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: All I want for Christmas is....
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-11-09 11:46:20

Why is that?

Not sure why that would be but recently I've found big discrepancies or variances to ladies pricing here and in their home town...I can come to say Jhb or PTA and see the same lady for lot less than when they visit say cape Town...is the service some how better when traveling then being on home patch ??
Think this does disillusion the CT guys a tad
Burfi
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 615
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-09 12:19:21

On 2018-11-09 11:46:20 Kop-it said:

I've found big discrepancies or variances to ladies pricing here and in their home town...I can come to say Jhb or PTA and see the same lady for lot less than when they visit say cape Town...is the service some how better when traveling then being on home patch ??
Think this does disillusion the CT guys a tad

Boss, the capies and ladies always get pissed off when I say this, but you guys created that market in CT the day all of you accepted the exorbitant rates for mediocre girls acting like they are doing you a favour and providing shit service for what you pay. (Note that I'm not debating a lady's rate they wish to charge but rather what one gets for what you pay).

Man, even the foreign chicks take you guys for a hole. (Hole supposed to be africaans).

Mila
Mila - Re: All I want for Christmas is....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 210
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-09 13:28:00

Why is that?

So true. When I was in KZN same story. So many requests, calls, messages and when I'm there it's was some excuse
Burfi
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 621
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-09 17:19:14

@ Kop-it, I replied to your PM boss. Besides that chick on my PM, Lacey from Boksburg will be in CT next week too so make use of the opportunity boss.
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: All I want for Christmas is....
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5615
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-09 17:41:18

All I want for Christmas is ... stop complaining about everything and everyone and rather punt .. that's why we are here .. we want to be serviced and the ladies want to do the service .. minor and major ones ... lol !!!
Lacey
Lacey - Re: All I want for Christmas is....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 340
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-09 17:44:53

IM COMING TO CPT NEXT WEEK OFFICIALLY!!! Happiness

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.