Navigation
Laura - Lady Of Pleasure
Laura - Lady Of Pleasure - Punter vs WG
Punter vs WG
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 103
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-28 15:39:13

So a gent stopped in to visit me today. New guy. I ask for the money first and guy says he doesn't carry cash but will do a transfer.

DO I LOOK STUPID??!! I can also copy, paste and edit a payment notification and forward it to a number.

Cool, let's play this game..."not a problem, make an immediate transfer please"
SMS comes through to my work phone but guess what? No sms from my bank to my personal phone notifying me of a deposit into my account, if it was immediate. Still no notification 30 mins later after he left as no fucking was occurring in my bed without payment.

Guy was willing to go draw money from the bank - WTF!!!!! pay me twice if the transfer was legit - yeah right!!!!

I did, however, promise the guy that if I DID receive the transfer I would notify him, he could have a refund or he could reschedule the visit. So did he or did he not transfer the money? My word against his.

Treat others as you would have them treat you. The guys that try to rip us off, stop your shit!! you ruin it for all the others who are trustworthy.

Bring cash to play with for fuck sake!!!

Meg
Meg - Re: Punter vs WG
Re: Punter vs WG
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5138
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-28 15:57:33

You do get them. Please post number on ladies forum.
Thank you.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Punter vs WG
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-28 16:06:31

Good call Laura.
Just one thing that crossed my mind: won't it take a few hours for you to get a notification on your personal phone about a deposit being made if it's from a different bank to yours ?

Meg
Meg - Re: Punter vs WG
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5141
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-28 16:13:49

Think everyone is struggling. ....some working on a 60 day account lol.
Laura - Lady Of Pleasure
Laura - Lady Of Pleasure - Re: Punter vs WG
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 105
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-28 16:19:54

[QUOTE;1582735;lookingforfun29] Good call Laura.
Just one thing that crossed my mind: won't it take a few hours for you to get a notification on your personal phone about a deposit being made if it's from a different bank to yours?

Not if an immediate transfer is done. It costs a few R's more to do an immediate transfer. I pay R10 to do an immediate transfer from my bank to another bank and it reflects in that account immediately.
Zerocool09
Zerocool09 - Re: Punter vs WG
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 729
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-28 16:22:43

The weekend someone transferred money into my account. Got an notification only 4 hours later, and then it only showed.

If the gent took you for a ride, sorry to hear that
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Punter vs WG
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-28 16:27:50

On 2018-11-28 16:19:54 Laura - Lady Of Pleasure said:

Not if an immediate transfer is done. It costs a few R's more to do an immediate transfer.

Ah yes, I remember that feature now.
Laura - Lady Of Pleasure
Laura - Lady Of Pleasure - Re: Punter vs WG
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 106
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-28 16:29:51

On 2018-11-28 16:22:43 Zerocool09 said:
The weekend someone transferred money into my account. Got an notification only 4 hours later, and then it only showed.

If the gent took you for a ride, sorry to hear that

The guy did not take me for a ride. He left without playing and I must admit, he didn't even put up a fuss about having "paid" and not getting services in return. Mmmmm...makes one think.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.