Navigation
Mia
Mia - I AM A DAMN FINE SOBER WG
I AM A DAMN FINE SOBER WG
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 265
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-26 15:44:17

i am and i give so much to much alot of the time ive been screwed over badly by a few guys lately and they were using.
I've been clean for 16montha have offered a test not that i should..my regulars know I wanted that and I've messed up but my favourite part of day is pleasing clients if you wa t to write a review write o e that doea not take away a 5yr built up rep ...instead rather perhaps consider ur part in your disappointment maybe im too much ..i dont know but i has of late decided to not give as much as I always did ...and trust me u still get it and im a very lovely accomodating lady
.but the min i have done and have a set price or cant give u what u never asked for or verbalize gives u no reason to basically take away all my calls....i might be a bit talkative but that's coz ive just met you and Im.a bubbly girl but i dont know now after this i am sadened and hurt and worries coz i only got me to look put for me and now it's either another girl sparky and you mus have been trying your luck coz im awesome ...
this is very bad for lilly....Aka Mia .

but i apologize for disappointing you enough to review me so...see the thing is i cant afford 1 bad reviewer alone 2 3 ..
other girls no one cares i dont get to even have a stain on my short i must be perfect so know this the only lesson here learnt is i cant even trust the industry and i thought i was atleast loved here
im so sad that u thought i can afford this coz i cant afford to miss one client i wait for calls to please to survive ..

i Must be kidding myself when i thought i was one of special ones and told by so many.

i got to pack my stuff up for storage now and me well who knows where i dare deserve to find security
..stabilty ive never lived day by day have been coz got played few times in a row but i know I can't live so I've lived to make sure next week im still ok if such things happen outside of industry but now...superwoman can just try save some shit not all...

i hate that this is ok for you coz 90%of it is not my doing. but that's why ur doing this
i win
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: I AM A DAMN FINE SOBER WG
Re: I AM A DAMN FINE SOBER WG
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-01-26 15:47:27

Eish.... no cooking clue what this lady is saying... or not saying...
$poiled Brat
$poiled Brat - Re: I AM A DAMN FINE SOBER WG
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-26 17:05:33
Edited: 2019-01-26 17:27:17

I'm curious...Which high school did u attend?

Was English the medium of instruction?

How many classes did u bunk?
786dadzn
786dadzn - Re: I AM A DAMN FINE SOBER WG
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 671
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-26 17:14:24
Edited: 2019-01-26 17:15:55

Shit i thought this was a long letter from the wife at first! Eish too much for my brains
786dadzn
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 672
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-26 17:14:36
Edited: 2019-01-26 17:16:49

Anyways
786dadzn
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 673
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-26 17:15:26
Edited: 2019-01-26 17:17:25

Maybe she posted on the wrong section!
jotopper
jotopper - Re: I AM A DAMN FINE SOBER WG
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 207
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-26 17:23:14

Mia.. Stay calm and stay off the forum for now.. You are just upsetting yourself and the message you are trying to get out is not working..
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-01-26 19:49:54

She is reacting to a review...
Lalaa No.1
Lalaa No.1 - Re: I AM A DAMN FINE SOBER WG
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1844
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-26 20:55:04

Girl take it easy, listen to those who care about you.

Focus and be strong.

Kisses
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-01-26 20:56:21

And I for one have sympathy with her.

Attacking one's use of the Queens language and the correct use of it does not make a girl good or bad.

Put that one up to the fuckers that are ruling the country and trying to stupefy the population, because a stupefied population will keep on voting for the same cunts that are stealing us blind.

I find Mia an intriguing person and will certainly visit her shortly.

For those that did not understand what she was posting, that actually is a reflection on your stupendous lack of brains. I got it first time round. Says a lot about you.

Spoiled Brat : Be very careful when you try and show your perceived "intellect". Instruction should be education, and bunk is actually an Afrikaans word. Don't make a fool of yourself.

Too much for your brain : It is like Joost saying that it wasn't him, the dick was too short...

Why are you guys embarrassing yourselves like this ?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.