Navigation
Tamerin
Tamerin - Running specials
Running specials
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 119
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-02-05 10:36:53

Do you guys make use of the specials?????

Some girls say we look desperate if we run specials, and others say it work for them.......

How do you guys feel about specials running, please give us your input

Thank you
T.
Pietmanpomp
Pietmanpomp - Re: Running specials
Re: Running specials
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 62
View Profile
Posted: 2019-02-05 11:34:31

Hi there

Nothing to be ashamed about running specials , its good marketing , Im sure that most punters will appreciate a special every now and again .
That special might be the difference between him punting or not , and the flip side is also true , you being busy or not
Done_It_All
Done_It_All - Re: Running specials
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 133
View Profile
Posted: 2019-02-05 12:19:04

In a shop, the idea of running a special is to entice customers to walk onto your shop to buy the item on special. Once there, it is up to the shop staff to make sure the customer doesn't merely walk away with that one special but to return again as they appreciated as a whole what the shop has to offer.
You cannot get repeat customers unless they have been to you at least once.

It's a marketing ploy.
It's the second oldest profession...
Tamerin
Tamerin - Re: Running specials
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 120
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-02-05 12:20:37

Thank you for your response xxx

Let's hear from the other punters aswell.

Let us know what you think........

Love
T.
Tamerin
Tamerin - Re: Running specials
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 121
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-02-05 12:23:21

On 2019-02-05 12:19:04 Done_It_All said:
In a shop, the idea of running a special is to entice customers to walk onto your shop to buy the item on special. Once there, it is up to the shop staff to make sure the customer doesn't merely walk away with that one special but to return again as they appreciated as a whole what the shop has to offer.
You cannot get repeat customers unless they have been to you at least once.

It's a marketing ploy.
It's the second oldest profession...

Interesting thanks, I think I am going to run a special every once a week. Sound like a fab idea xxxx
Done_It_All
Done_It_All - Re: Running specials
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 134
View Profile
Posted: 2019-02-05 12:33:05

Word of caution though, you don't want to run them too often as then no one will visit unless you have a special on.

Hey, it's your marketing campaign. Rule 1 is that there are no hard and fast rules...
(Pun intended)

Once, On my second visit in a month, I was offered a free session if I visited her 3 times in that month...
Dam straight I took her up on it and she had a third payday that wouldn't have happened without the offered special.
Crave
Crave - Re: Running specials
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1388
View Profile
Posted: 2019-02-05 12:56:35

I definitely make use of the specials. Being a punter that cant really afford to be in this game (we are not all rolling in oodles of boodle), I survive on affordable specials. No shame in boosting traffic levels through your business.

BUT - the specials that I never go for are those that read "Special today - call for details". Why is it a secret? Why cant you just tell us? Its just annoying - to me..
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: Running specials
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 354
View Profile
Posted: 2019-02-05 12:59:13

As some mentioned a special is good thing on its time.
Just say I take you up on your special and I havr a fantastic time, then I mostly will return even after the special.
My only problem is (Not everyone is like that), Im mostly planned my punnting in advance and then the special is normaly in the few days advertised.
Just how I see it
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Running specials
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-02-05 13:06:21

I also make use of the specials. I jus't pay up to a certain amount, especially if it is the first time I visit a lady,and sometimes the special just fits into my prize range. Also if the visit was worth it, I went back for more when the special is not on anymore.
Skye
Skye - Re: Running specials
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 145
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-02-05 13:15:05

I think running specials is good.

I have gotten so many new clients in with a special and then they become regulars.
It's not always because the girl is not busy it is a great way of getting in New guys that want to see how your service is.
Also regulars also enjoy specials.
Running specials makes good marketing sense for me.
But that's just me

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.