Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Bareback cum inside my pussy please.
Bareback cum inside my pussy please.
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-06 21:04:51
Edited: 2019-08-06 21:53:01

Please share your knowledge and/or experience.

Besides condoms...

Do all WG's take prevention / birth control / contraceptives / fertility control to prevent pregnancy?

If not then why wouldn't she?

We all know that condoms are not 100% fulproof.

What if you make a WG pregnant or what if a punter makes you pregnant?

How will you know if your the father or how will you know who is the father?

Who makes the pregnant WG's pregnant?

How would you deal with it if a punter made you pregnant or if you made a WG pregnant?

I'm asking because WG's insist on removing the condom and plead for bare penetrative ejeculation... Cum In Pussy (CIP). I totally refuse bare back. I'm not complaining because I just take it as a compliment and it turns me on when she begs for it and in most cases I let her beg for hours because I just keep refusing her and she just keeps insisting. I'm way to smart to CIP. This has happened a number of times and with different ladies. To the extent that they show me proof that they are HIV negative too.

THIS IS NOT A COMPLAINT.

I'm just puzzled...hahaha..
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Bareback cum inside my pussy please.
Re: Bareback cum inside my pussy please.
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-06 22:05:22
Edited: 2019-08-06 22:13:03

Are these difficult questions, I hope not...
Rykie
Rykie - Re: Bareback cum inside my pussy please.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-06 22:13:14

Yes i do take my prevention every 2 months.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-06 22:25:57

Just the fact that you talk about this will piss the girls off and I don't blame them. In a country where 7.5 million people are living with HIV/AIDS these questions you are asking is just plain reckless. But enjoy going to that lady who begs you to take off the condom and come inside her just to stroke your ego. Don't say we didn't warn you. Enjoy.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-06 22:35:58
Edited: 2019-08-06 23:13:54

On 2019-08-06 22:25:57 Ericsie said:
Just the fact that you talk about this will piss the girls off and I don't blame them. In a country where 7.5 million people are living with HIV/AIDS these questions you are asking is just plain reckless. But enjoy going to that lady who begs you to take off the condom and come inside her just to stroke your ego. Don't say we didn't warn you. Enjoy.

Im discussing prevention here and not my ego. Dont let your jealousy over cloud your cognition.

I mentioned that I'm smart enough to keep the condom on and that I see different girls but it keeps happening. I have no intention of cumming inside anyone or bareback.

I'm looking for answers to the sentences where there are questions marks. The large paragraph is only there for background because when you share information with other then it's more likely that they will share information with you.

Thanks for responding though, its kind of you Ericsie. Your one of my heroes.

To hell with my ego, I'm a looser. I'm pathetic.

Whoever wants to get pissed off can ma get pissed off. I must now worry whose going to get pissed of like I'm scared. Do I sound scared to you...

Dont be that fragile.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-06 22:54:25

I'm most certainly not jealous and why should I be? Because you are Gods gift to woman?Look, I'm not saying it never happens but why would the ladies answer to what I interpret are personal questions. Or do you want to flush out the girls who these things have happened to and ruin their careers?

Sorry for the K#K grammar and spelling.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-06 22:55:58

On 2019-08-06 22:54:25 Ericsie said:
I'm most certainly not jealous and why should I be? Because you are Gods gift to woman?Look, I'm not saying it never happens but why would the ladies answer to what I interpret are personal questions. Or do you want to flush out the girls who these things have happened to and ruin their careers?

Sorry for the K#K grammar and spelling.

This is a forum and I will debate what I want.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-06 22:56:42

And I'm not saying your a loser or pathetic either. Just tone it down a bit.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-06 22:59:24

On 2019-08-06 22:56:42 Ericsie said:
And I'm not saying your a loser or pathetic either. Just tone it down a bit.

Sorry man, I have a headache.

Check you tomorrow.

Cheers
Masseuse Mika
Masseuse Mika - Re: Bareback cum inside my pussy please.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 76
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-06 23:16:35

By a girl answering this type of questions you may make them a target of guys trying there luck with them, a guy may try and take the condom of during sex because he know she's on the pill.
Just my 2cents

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.