Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Fair compensation
Fair compensation
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-08-28 12:07:17
Edited: 2019-08-28 12:10:54

So here I am sitting with chips at an ultracity on my way back after being stood up by a wg.
Phone booking sms exchange where she confirms 11 is fine. Send an sms again this morning reminding her I am coming (no response to this but since the already comfirmed yesterday I did not expect an answer.
Then i get there on time and the phone goes to voicemail. Rap on gate. Friendly embarrased house mate tells me she is not there. They will phone her. Come back with the message oops she forgot!!!

So what am I to do now?
1. write a review although I received no service?
2. name and shame on the forum?
3. try to get hold of her again ( was a mission in the first place) and demand a discount?
4. hope she eventually contacts me with an apology(fat chance I guess)
4b. assuming there is a context for compensation: what would be a fair % discount for such a case?
5. leave it be, become a complaining punter and just stay clear of her?

Damn! What I was hoping for as a great day turned shit. Probably my error for building any expectation...
Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: Fair compensation
Re: Fair compensation
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1626
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-28 12:12:05
Edited: 2019-08-28 12:17:58

Is it Steers cheesy chips?....with Bacon bits?
Wild_Weasel
Wild_Weasel - Re: Fair compensation
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 352
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-28 12:28:22

Option no. 2 on your list. That way we can all take heed of these shady characters !
Skye
Skye - Re: Fair compensation
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 477
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-28 12:35:36

So sorry your day turned out like that. It is not okay. Sorry Babe
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Fair compensation
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-28 12:47:38

I would say no.4 and if she doesn't come back and apologize in 24h I would say no.1 & 2
Meg
Meg - Re: Fair compensation
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6801
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-28 12:47:48

Just one question. So it makes it right for clients not to pitch but you want discount? It seems like this is the only thing you really want?
So we can name and shame clients that don't pitch?
Look she was in the wrong.
But if you couldn't reach her after trying it's your choice to move on to a lady that IS available.
So does clients apologise when they don't rock up for their appointments no more then 80 % doesn't.
Le Belle
Le Belle - Re: Fair compensation
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 180
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-28 12:54:10

Next option, come to Le Belle and let one of our ladies wipe the incident from your mind.

Regarding your post. Message the lady and see if she is open to rescheduling. Ask but not demand that some kind of compensation be discussed. Otherwise take it as an unpleasant knock. Or... Go with one of the housemates!

XoXo
PA290993
PA290993 - Re: Fair compensation
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 59
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-28 13:00:46

I would go with option 6: If you wanted to see her, try again next time you want to punt. If she does it again, then I wouldn't say name and shame but more leave a simple comment on her profile stating what she did.

Everyone has bad days or loses track of time at some point or another and it doesn't seem fair that she gets shamed for it. Give her a 2nd chance WITH NO EXPECTED DISCOUNT and go from there.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Fair compensation
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-28 13:04:03

[QUOTE;1980076;Meg]

Meg, I actually wish you could do this so we can see who these guys are but the problem is not every guy that calls is a member on this site. Probably the best solution is to post it on the ladies forum if its allowed.
Meg
Meg - Re: Fair compensation
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6803
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-28 14:43:14
Edited: 2019-08-28 14:45:53

On 2019-08-28 13:04:03 Ericsie said:
[QUOTE;1980076;Meg]

Meg, I actually wish you could do this so we can see who these guys are but the problem is not every guy that calls is a member on this site. Probably the best solution is to post it on the ladies forum if its allowed.

Yes I know and that's true.
It's just in bad taste to ask for discount if there was a communication problem. Why not phone to make sure.
Our networks are packing up and a lot of times we only get the msgs hours later. That's why I don't work with a message system. It never worked for me.
The moral of the story is...he still can't reach her. So let it be and move on.
That's what we all do.
Ps: we don't even know if she is active on this forum and would she know who this punter is.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.