Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Protocol
Protocol
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-09-07 18:36:05

Question: You have an encounter with a SP and it is memorable. Next thing the SP's ad is no longer active: Question is? Would you make contact if you are in the area??
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Protocol
Re: Protocol
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-09-07 19:47:21
Edited: 2019-09-07 19:52:40

* If shes on a short break, chances are that you wont be able to reach her since her number will take you to voice mail or she will answer and dismiss you in a very rude manner or she will send you on a wild goose chase.

* If she completely left the industry she may still be using the same number but chances are that she will send you on a wild goose chase.

* My contacts list is filled with ladies who no longer advertise but I will only call up ladies that I frequented regularly and whom I've established a strong business relationship with whom I've summed up to be truely reliable and trust worthy over the time that I've spend with them while they were advertisers.

* I keep SPs contact details on my phone for various reasons even long after they have left and the main reason is so that I'm able to identify them should they return as the number will appear as pre-existing should I re-enter it. Another reason for saving numbers is due to ladies changing profile names and photos or to identify those with multiple profiles...

* There is a chance you might strike it lucky and secure the booking but just hope that she fucks you in all the right ways.

YES I WILL MAKE CONTACT WITH HER IF SHE IS REALLY WORTH THE RISK.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Protocol
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-09-07 20:13:42

Juicy Pussy Slayer! Damm that's shooting straight! Something to mull over. Thnx
JustJay11
JustJay11 - Re: Protocol
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 731
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-07 21:17:36

On 2019-09-07 18:36:05 Gentlegiant1 said:
Question: You have an encounter with a SP and it is memorable. Next thing the SP's ad is no longer active: Question is? Would you make contact if you are in the area??

No.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.