Navigation
Madison @ Rendezvous Spa
Madison @ Rendezvous Spa - Sorry for broadcasting.
Sorry for broadcasting.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 45
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-01 13:27:39

For the past several weeks I have been embroiled with a punter who took things too far, due to several posts being made, my only alternative is to try clarify what really happened in defense to something he decided to do without my permission.

I saw this certain punter on 3 occasions where he then decided to announce on a public forum he was inlove and telling his wife about me. I played along as best I could because I didn't want him to be shot down for doing something so ridiculous, I did however privately reprimand him for exposing his wife on this forum , as I felt it was disrespectful towards her. I told him I had in the past been involved with a married man I was not going down that road again, I feel him announcing this on the public forum was an attempt to manipulate me into seeing him privately. Again through out our interactions I continued to remind him that this has no future as he is married.

Skip a few weeks ahead and this has been the worse experience I've had in this industry. I have always tried to be sweet and accommodating towards my clients and most clients know they pay for a fantasy, unless I provide that fantasy I wouldn't be busy. But I must be so good at my job that he started getting jealous over my clients and had tears in his eyes because I was seeing other men. This weekend we had a fight because I will not provide Greek for him ( this is not a service I offer)

He constantly gets upset with me over things he was doing,such as having multiple usernames and posting on the forum. then lying to my face about it. As I in NO way asked him, not to see other ladies, I feel lying to me in this regard again was to try manipulate me into a relationship with him. This was unnecessary and made me question everything he said to me. But while asking him to leave me alone he would bombard me with flowers and cards telling me how much he loved me.

This weekend I blocked him on every platform so he could NOT contact me , I asked him several times to leave me alone and then yesterday he was using different usernames, trying to throw shade at me in order to get my attention. I just can't deal with this anymore. I provide a service, I have but I will never date a married man again.

I don't like being manipulated and lied to in order for people to involve themselves in my personal life , which he has done.

I feel I needed to clear the air about this situation as he will not let sleeping dogs lie. And many clients are aware of this situation from his post on the forum. I tried to stop this becoming public however he insists on making this a public thing. So I feel the need to clarify what really happened. I wouldn't feel the need to do this , if he didn't drag me onto the forum in the first place. And a lot of my clients are following these threads and this could potentially cause issues for me.

Again I'm so sorry for doing this post, for all the clients phoning or messaging me why this is happening in order to understand , I know a lot of clients won't do this. I love all my regular clients I truly do , I enjoy spending time with them , unfortunately in this situation it went a few steps too far.

I'm in no way looking for sympathy however I do ask for understanding that I provide a service, my service is a fantasy. I don't feel I deserved this level of attention for something I was not doing.
majorjohn
majorjohn - Re: Sorry for broadcasting.
Re: Sorry for broadcasting.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 142
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-01 13:47:04

Maybe better to never to go along with it.
Be safe.
Davistarr
Davistarr - Re: Sorry for broadcasting.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 489
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-01 13:48:20

Some okes be crazy... Guess u know now
Madison @ Rendezvous Spa
Madison @ Rendezvous Spa - Re: Sorry for broadcasting.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 46
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-01 13:51:09

It's scary! He did a total Jekyll and hide move on me. He was lying to my face, until last night and this morning when I decided I have had enough and I'm going to expose him. Sometimes you can't be nice.
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Sorry for broadcasting.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3196
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-01 13:53:12
Edited: 2019-10-01 13:56:53

It's indeed ONLY a FANTASY and NOTHING more... why these married men want more from SP's than what's on offer, I seriously don't know... if they need girlfriends or "friends with benefits" they should find them on Tinder and Zoosk... NOT on a damn sex site... You can't pay a lady for sex or her services and then expect her to fall in love with you... MONEY CAN'T BUY LOVE!!!!! This is why I don't kiss or offer GFE... I don't have the energy to deal with these men...
Madison @ Rendezvous Spa
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 47
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-01 13:57:56

The thing is HE ruined the relationship , I don't care if my clients are seeing other working girls , why make a thing about it when it doesn't matter? I don't care if he's married as long as he isn't expecting me to date him. What gets to me is all the lying and deceitful behavior. Why should I respect you , never mine date you when you behave like that? He could've seen me everyday if he didn't behave in the manner he did. And then still has the ordacity to post " working girl gone crazy" like I'm crazy for asking him to leave me alone after he was pushing me to do something with him that I wasn't comfortable with.
Davistarr
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 491
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-01 14:00:12

On 2019-10-01 13:51:09 Madison @ Rendezvous Spa said:
It's scary! He did a total Jekyll and hide move on me. He was lying to my face, until last night and this morning when I decided I have had enough and I'm going to expose him. Sometimes you can't be nice.

Next time use ur 6th sense and end it early...

Ps some of us are actually genuine... Just saying
Madison @ Rendezvous Spa
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 48
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-01 14:03:18

Davidstarr I've been in this industry for 12 years , I've been seeing most of my regulars 8+ years, this is by far the most messed up individual I have come across. As I said I love my regulars. But there is a difference between love spending time with an individual to being inlove with someone.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Sorry for broadcasting.
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-10-01 14:06:48

Some guys don't know the difference between fantasy and reality
Davistarr
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 492
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-01 14:08:35

Seems like some guys wana live out the fantasy life of punting in reality...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.