Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Where is Johannesburg
Where is Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3741
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-10 06:37:32
Edited: 2019-10-10 07:05:57

Guys where are you referring to when ask for recommendations in Johannesburg? JOBURG is HUGE. From one side of Jhb to another couldI sometimes be an hour's drive. Fourways is jhb but so is Soweto
i have responded by pm and more often than not have been told Benoni is too far. (I do understand that often I am not what the guy is looking for)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Where is Johannesburg
Re: Where is Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-10-10 06:45:36

valid point. and even distance is no indicator. sandton to woodmead (10ishkm)can easily take you as long as pta to belabela (100km)
FMS
FMS - Re: Where is Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 705
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-10 06:49:08

For punting purposes for me Jhb is the area defined by ESA in their suburb index.

As is Pretoria.

If I say Jhb or Pta it means I am willing and able to travel.

I assume (dangerous word) that if only certain areas were required then they could be better defined in the request.

Possibly, for those not familiar with the major cities of SA, a map could be linked to the suburb (not address) of the advertiser?
JustJay11
JustJay11 - Re: Where is Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 745
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-10 07:04:25

I would never just say "JHB" because I know that for me, several parts of JHB are completely disqualified due to distance. Benoni being one of them. I think most of us JHB guys know that. The rest may be from out of town.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Where is Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-10-10 07:04:45

On 2019-10-10 06:49:08 FMS said:

I second that.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Where is Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3743
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-10 07:14:13

On 2019-10-10 06:49:08 FMS said:
For punting purposes for me Jhb is the area defined by ESA in their suburb index.

As is Pretoria.

I assume (dangerous word) that if only certain areas were required then they could be better defined in the request.

Possibly, for those not familiar with the major cities of SA, a map could be linked to the suburb (not address) of the advertiser?

I see the vague Jhb posts everyday. I think guys should be clearer on how far they wish to travel. Maybe state 'within Xkm from Randburg'.
The worst is when guys say 'Jhb or Pta'. To get good, practical recommendations guys need to be specific about area and what typeof lady they are looking for. Vague posts result in random recommendations of ladies who do not fit the bill and/or they not in the right area.
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Where is Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 227
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-10 07:46:32

We all have our own interpretation of area.

For me Jhb has always been the area inside the ring road.

Then the rest is
East Rand,
West Rand,
Randburg and
The South.

Pretoria is similar with
The area west of the N1 and North of Solomon Mhalangu seen as Pta
The rest been
Pta East
Pta West
Centurion
Montana
Pta North.

But if you not familiar with an area you just call it as you feel.

tony b bop
tony b bop - Re: Where is Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 207
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-10 08:43:55

I love this question! I get it all the time from foreign clients that are visiting here.

Jo'burg +/- 55km North to South and 120km East to West
Pretoria +/- 70km North to South and 60km East to West

On the road its 195km from Alberton to Pretoria North and around 10,500 Square Kilometres in total if you say "JNB or PTA"!

It's a F#@$ing HUGE area.

Where are you looking for Fun Bro Stretford or Amandasig?
FMS
FMS - Re: Where is Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 706
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-10 12:46:27

Yes, Johannesburg is huge.

However it is often necessary to travel to achieve one's aims, objectives and kinks!

I reside on the far (really far) west rand and have and will continue to travel as far as is necessary to experience that which I need.

Springs and Pretoria North and East have been visited on more than one occasion.

So if I say Jhb or Pta I really will and do travel.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Where is Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3747
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-10 13:18:38
Edited: 2019-10-10 13:19:56

I always thought when guys say 'the greater Jhb area' it included me. Till I answered a request for certain services and this guy said Benoni is too far.
Guys should rather just be specific on which areas they are talking about. I even replied to an East Rand request. Turns out the guy was looking for someone in Bedfordview/ Edenvale..... then say so!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.