Navigation
Kelsey
Kelsey - I need help!
I need help!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 214
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-27 07:30:58

There seems to be someone out there that wants me down!

First last week a whole Facebook page was made and screenshots of my esa profile was uploaded and my personal Facebook was tagged in all the posts and this person even commented on pics of myself and my son with a screenshot of my profile saying my son doesn't need a mother like me and a whole bunch of other degrading things.

Then I wake up to the most fakest review ever.

I was in Randburg Blairgowrie yesterday with Rachel to do a double. That's the only booking I did there then went to Boksburg last night at 7pm.

Who is out to get me...
And R1000/hour is not overpriced.

Please whoever you are that just wrote that review please contact ESA with proof that we had a booking in "Linden" and to any potential new clients that would like to book me, if your review is real im sure you won't mind sending them proof that we actually did a booking or me confirming the booking with you. Or any sort of proof to validate your review, to protect them from wasting money as you've stated.

This is really hurt me as I know I don't give a bad service and now offer more then I did in the past to accomodate clients more.
I enjoy my job and enjoy making people feel good and me being the reason for you feeling good is a turn on.

I don't know what to do anymore I really don't.

Sorry just had to vent. I'm really sad at the moment coz why do people do this to people.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: I need help!
Re: I need help!
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-05-27 07:43:48

@Kelsey, guys don't always review on the same day so it is quite possible that he did not see you yesterday in Linden.
eziguy
eziguy - Re: I need help!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1700
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-27 07:52:08
Edited: 2021-05-27 07:52:56

Hopefully Super C will set the record straight soon regarding the negative review.

The Facebook saga is just plain hectic though. Sounds like the work of a jealous wg or an ex bf. Either way, you can report the page to have it removed.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-27 07:54:57
Edited: 2021-05-27 08:05:34

I have no idea about the Facebook stuff you talking about.

I done the review and i mentioned the scare on your shine as proof that i visited you.

You made me feel uncomfortable in your presence.

This visit was not in Linden and it was not yesterday.

Your drama is making me sad.

Dont worry, I believe you will improve.

No one is perfect however you will now pursue EXCELLENCE.

Take it as constructive criticism.

I was so hesitant to review you over the past few months but yesterday i built enough courage.

Now i see why most punters dont review a bad experience as bad...because its fucking saddening.

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-27 08:08:40
Edited: 2021-05-27 08:10:26

Yes, you do need help from some good wgs with experience. Your little rant made me look at your profile and it's definitely not good at all. I suggest you contact some good wgs and find out how you can improve ASAP and refrain from trying to attack trusted punters for honest reviews as it just makes you look worse.

NoWhiteKnight
Kelsey
Kelsey - Re: I need help!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 215
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-27 08:11:40

Thank you SuperCock

I have escalated this to ESA.

Sorry if you had any bad experiences.

Sorry that I'm portraying a sad emotion.

I honestly do not remember at all having such a crappy booking as I have never ever done such a thing. I'm busy because I give a good service and I'm sorry you don't find me sexy I really am.

I really don't have words at the moment. I just feel torn apart.

Once again deepest apologies if I gave you such a bad experience.

The only time I've gotten iratated in a booking is when a client is pushy, rude or too aggressive and I don't remember that happening for a long time now.

Again I cannot express how sorry I am.

And with regards to the Facebook page. I've tried everything and it doesn't stop.
Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: I need help!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1123
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-27 08:21:58

After your "Free Pussy, Bareback" rant last night, SC, not sure you can be taken seriously. Kelsey your reviews look good and you seem on the level. That Facebook exposure is just so wrong. It would seem someone is envious of you and/or has a malicious gripe
Stem
Stem - Re: I need help!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1123
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-27 08:28:44

On 2021-05-27 08:08:40 NoWhiteKnight said:
Yes, you do need help from some good wgs with experience. Your little rant made me look at your profile and it's definitely not good at all. I suggest you contact some good wgs and find out how you can improve ASAP and refrain from trying to attack trusted punters for honest reviews as it just makes you look worse.

NoWhiteKnight

Dude... freshly joined and gunning at this lady already. I saw your response on her review from SuperCock.

I smell a rat here.
Kelsey
Kelsey - Re: I need help!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 216
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-27 08:32:28

Thank you to everyone for all the comments personally and via the forum.

I'm literally still in shock at that review. I really am. I legit wanted to deactivate my profile and leave the business for good but I just can't. Ill miss all my lovely clients.

I guess guys like SuperCock come with this industry. I'll take it with a pinch of salt and I'm 100% sure that any client I see that has seen that review will have a good laugh in the bedroom with me...I can honestly say I don't give a shit service and I know how much Esa boosts bookings for being such a reputable site and I will continue giving my best service and leaving everyone who had the pleasure of spending time with me with an amazing memory.

But hey I guess I can say thank you to SuperCock coz my WhatsApps are flooding in and my phone is ringing off the hook now.

So thank you for that review. I guess the guys want to see if it's true or not I don't know...

But have a blessed day everyone and lots of orgasms...

Ageless
Ageless - Re: I need help!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-27 08:46:06

I went to see his review and noticed it wasn't a review. So you didn't get a bad review just a bad comment from someone that knows he is spewing forth sewerage water.

His comments are 100% different from my experience.

You are a gorgeous person with a great attitude, for this business, towards your clientele. Even though I was only able to see you once on your trip to PE I wouldn't hesitate to see you again in an instant.
The chirp about your fees is just nonsence, your rate is actually well positioned in this market...
Forget about yesterday, today is a new day...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.