Shakira
Shakira - Stop the girl hate:
Stop the girl hate:
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 258
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-28 08:37:55
Edited: 2021-05-28 08:40:45

You know its very sad how girls attack each other or add sneaky posts Or comments. If you have something to say then say it directly to the person. Dont be a shit stirring person.

This job/ industry comes with its own heaviness. You dont know wot the next person goes through. I for one will admit i enjoy being naked infront of someone I connect with, not a stranger. So yea everyone goes through shit and its tough even for me but i do wot i must. Other wgs all over will say they enjoy wot they do. I dont, i dont enjoy exposing my body, i dont enjoy being used bcz it is just that. I do it for money that's all. Why are women bashing each other trying to look cool for the guy. Guess wot honey...he isnt yours, he has a wife or gf so dont be a fool. Support the next lady it will show alot about your character. We all rub cock for a living so nobody is better, so relax sister.

There's no need to be rude or be sarcastic. I wish woman could support each other and be there for each other. There's so many things that I would want to be open about to another girl or ask her advice, but how can i? When there's bitching, jealousy, judging and just pure rudeness.

You'll never see me attacking a lady on the forum, if a guy gives me crap I'll open my mouth to the men but not the ladies. You do get very nice ladies and thank you for the advice and support. I really appreciate it. Lets all try to clean up our act and be more supportive to the ladies. Love, peace and happiness xxx
Rossia
Rossia - Re: Stop the girl hate:
Re: Stop the girl hate:
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1258
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-28 08:48:24

Stay beautiful girl let those girls kill each other for been nasty . You young pretty and they jealous of you . It's week end live them . Please don't reply my add going off . Pm me if you want to chat . Stay strong girl.
Davistarr
Davistarr - Re: Stop the girl hate:
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1400
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-28 08:49:49

Think this and any advertiser on advertiser issues should be taken to the ladies forum...These are the days of our lives can be used as the subject...
Sylvia
Sylvia - Re: Stop the girl hate:
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2551
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-28 08:54:39

well S have to say that you dont do your self any favours by saying you just in it for the money, yeah i guess we all are, but its not a nice thing to see when guys come pay their hard on cash to a wg and know that its just for MONEY! guys like to feel they coming to you because some enjoy getting away from whatever they want to get away from. This should be kept your little secret and not pour out on here about you dont like this and that. guys like to be pampered whether you enjoy or not, keep it to yourself. very negative comment for a guy to be reading this! There are lots of ladies on here you can connect with, maybe you very introverted and dont want to mix with wgs/ S
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Stop the girl hate:
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-28 09:02:00
Edited: 2021-05-28 09:03:07

On 2021-05-28 08:54:39 Sylvia said:
well S have to say that you dont do your self any favours by saying you just in it for the money, yeah i guess we all are, but its not a nice thing to see when guys come pay their hard on cash to a wg and know that its just for MONEY! guys like to feel they coming to you because some enjoy getting away from whatever they want to get away from. This should be kept your little secret and not pour out on here about you dont like this and that. guys like to be pampered whether you enjoy or not, keep it to yourself. very negative comment for a guy to be reading this! There are lots of ladies on here you can connect with, maybe you very introverted and dont want to mix with wgs/ S

We are not stupid, we have brains, we know ladies are doing this for money otherwise we'll be getting it for free right? Any guy that takes offense to what she posted must have a very brittle spirit or is looking for affection and validation in the wrong place. I'm sure Shakira is not made if stone, she was talking in general, she probably has built up good relationships with certain gentleman that treat her well and who makes her work more pleasant. You are not a hooker with a heart of gold doing this for the love of it and neither is anyone else that advertises on here. We all get it. It's no secret. And if anyone gets their feelings hurt by that they need help urgently.
JP82
JP82 - Re: Stop the girl hate:
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 205
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-28 09:18:58
Edited: 2021-05-28 09:39:28

God, you're a hypocrite.

Shakira: "I wish woman could support each other and be there for each other."
Also Shakira *when someone shares actual evidence of emotional abuse*: "Im trying to figure out wot was her purpose to display those private messages. Hows that information or messages useful to us in anyway..."

Is that your idea of supporting each other? "Keep it to yourself we're not interested" ?
Poizy
Poizy - Re: Stop the girl hate:
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-28 09:34:35

On 2021-05-28 08:37:55 Shakira said:
You know its very sad how girls attack each other or add sneaky posts Or comments. If you have something to say then say it directly to the person. Dont be a shit stirring person.

This job/ industry comes with its own heaviness. You dont know wot the next person goes through. I for one will admit i enjoy being naked infront of someone I connect with, not a stranger. So yea everyone goes through shit and its tough even for me but i do wot i must. Other wgs all over will say they enjoy wot they do. I dont, i dont enjoy exposing my body, i dont enjoy being used bcz it is just that. I do it for money that's all. Why are women bashing each other trying to look cool for the guy. Guess wot honey...he isnt yours, he has a wife or gf so dont be a fool. Support the next lady it will show alot about your character. We all rub cock for a living so nobody is better, so relax sister.

There's no need to be rude or be sarcastic. I wish woman could support each other and be there for each other. There's so many things that I would want to be open about to another girl or ask her advice, but how can i? When there's bitching, jealousy, judging and just pure rudeness.

You'll never see me attacking a lady on the forum, if a guy gives me crap I'll open my mouth to the men but not the ladies. You do get very nice ladies and thank you for the advice and support. I really appreciate it. Lets all try to clean up our act and be more supportive to the ladies. Love, peace and happiness xxx

Thing is that you're an asshole which is why this is happening. Be nice and you'll get the same energy back. It's that simple.
ASASH
ASASH - Re: Stop the girl hate:
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 124
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-28 11:05:29

On 2021-05-28 09:18:58 JP82 said:
God, you're a hypocrite.

Shakira: "I wish woman could support each other and be there for each other."
Also Shakira *when someone shares actual evidence of emotional abuse*: "Im trying to figure out wot was her purpose to display those private messages. Hows that information or messages useful to us in anyway..."

Is that your idea of supporting each other? "Keep it to yourself we're not interested" ?

This is where I agree with you!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Stop the girl hate:
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-28 11:13:43

I'm a pot, I'm a kettle.

My hair is shiny black.

Muahahahahaha

NoWhiteKnight
Nikki
Nikki - Re: Stop the girl hate:
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 88
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-28 11:21:38

Wow your words are so true girl. Hope they read it and listen. Cause it hurts and friendships get destroyed because of jealousy and sabotage happen. Most of us are mommies as well and some single. So girls be nice to everyone cause you don't want to be the cause they without an income.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.