Navigation
Dynasty @ Sensual Paradise
Dynasty @ Sensual Paradise - How do you like it when she moans ?
How do you like it when she moans ?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 419
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-31 13:31:52

So my lovers, I'm back with my dirty questions. Tell me, how do you like your moans ?

Do you like them soft, medium or super loud ?
Maybe you like the dirty moan ? The one that makes you feel like you're Thee man. Or perhaps the slutty moan with dirty talk makes your dick harder ?

Tell me all the deets baby!
Kooni
Kooni - Re: How do you like it when she moans ?
Re: How do you like it when she moans ?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2127
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-31 13:56:34

I like them to be geniune, old enough to realize "fake moans", and to be honest "fake moans" are a passion killer.

MSfun
MSfun - Re: How do you like it when she moans ?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 204
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-31 15:53:53
Edited: 2021-05-31 15:54:42

On 2021-05-31 13:56:34 Kooni said:
I like them to be geniune, old enough to realize "fake moans", and to be honest "fake moans" are a passion killer.

I agree 100% with Kooni. It's easy to tell when a moan is fake and it kills the mood. In fact, it makes me feel as if she's not enjoying the experience because otherwise she wouldn't be faking and that really sucks.

On the other hand, genuine moans are awesome. It's such a turn-on to know that she's genuinely enjoying you.
Georgebendsit
Georgebendsit - Re: How do you like it when she moans ?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 136
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-31 16:12:25

I don't like moaning. 99.9999% of the time it's fake and grossly irritating.
balasbak
balasbak - Re: How do you like it when she moans ?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1168
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-31 16:21:50

Moan if you enjoying yourself ... not to make a guy feel good ... agree ... fake moaning ... mood killer ... actually kind of makes me laugh
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: How do you like it when she moans ?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1800
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-31 16:24:26

To me it doesnt matter, most inportant is she must enjoy it realy and not fake it.
With Kooni on this one. Its a mood killer if you fake it, and I pick it up quickly. Rather tell me or show me what to do, to make it more enjoyable for you as to fake you enjoy it.
MSfun
MSfun - Re: How do you like it when she moans ?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 205
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-31 16:34:21

On 2021-05-31 16:24:26 EvilAngel said:
Rather tell me or show me what to do, to make it more enjoyable for you as to fake you enjoy it.

I like your idea of asking a lady to show you what to do. Women are so often shy to ask you to do something, maybe because they're afraid to hurt your ego by suggesting you're not doing it the way you should. Traditionally, it's supposed to be an "alpha male" thing that you should automatically take the lead and not ask for her input, and the internet suggests that guys who ask are "inexperienced lovers".

But I actually love it when a lady says "do X" or " do Y", because then I know she is genuinely enjoying it.
Vicky
Vicky - Re: How do you like it when she moans ?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1419
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-31 16:49:16

Mmm from a lady's point of view...i find it difficult to fake moaning lol! Thats why i dont like sexchat or calls haha...so if you hear me moan, whether it is a little mmm or a loud aaahhh fuck or OMG!, its real!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: How do you like it when she moans ?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-31 18:12:45
Edited: 2021-05-31 18:13:17

I like it real, volume doesn't matter.

For some reason I still find dirty talk disrespectful. I don't know why girls like to be called horrible things they'll swear us for if we say on the forum here but want it in the bedroom. This is becoming way too common these days, more so with non-wgs. It's like the latest social trend but it makes my dick trend downwards.

NoWhiteKnight
Vicky
Vicky - Re: How do you like it when she moans ?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1422
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-31 18:24:40

On 2021-05-31 18:12:45 NoWhiteKnight said:
I like it real, volume doesn't matter.

For some reason I still find dirty talk disrespectful. I don't know why girls like to be called horrible things they'll swear us for if we say on the forum here but want it in the bedroom. This is becoming way too common these days, more so with non-wgs. It's like the latest social trend but it makes my dick trend downwards.

NoWhiteKnight

there is disgusting dirty talk...and then there is dirty talk...I prefer the latter...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.