Navigation
Freedom
Freedom - Freedom she is back and working through the night with her notty extras
Freedom she is back and working through the night with her notty extras
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 57
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-05 18:11:28

I am Available for ur notty session and lots of extras like greeck, rimming, prostate play,and strapon Available poppers on reguest
Baiden jr
Baiden jr - Re: Freedom she is back and working through the night with her notty extras
Re: Freedom she is back and working through the night with her notty extras
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 42
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-05 21:04:05

In the business since 2014 but no reviews??
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Freedom she is back and working through the night with her notty extras
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-11-06 13:59:56

Freedom looks delicious
Freedom
Freedom - Re: Freedom she is back and working through the night with her notty extras
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 60
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-06 14:49:40

Thank u very much realnkunzi a big compliment that
Freedom
Freedom - Re: Freedom she is back and working through the night with her notty extras
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 61
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-06 14:53:48

Wat reviews do u want me to have?I am ohk the way I am I dont need reviews to make my bsns,and why are u worried about me having reviews or not having reviews?
StaalBurger48
StaalBurger48 - Re: Freedom she is back and working through the night with her notty extras
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 521
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-06 15:16:54
Edited: 2021-11-06 15:18:05

On 2021-11-06 14:53:48 Freedom said:
Wat reviews do u want me to have?I am ohk the way I am I dont need reviews to make my bsns,and why are u worried about me having reviews or not having reviews?

And there's why she has no reviews :). :)
Crappy attitude!!
ReturnSoldier
ReturnSoldier - Re: Freedom she is back and working through the night with her notty extras
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 52
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-06 18:02:32

On 2021-11-06 15:16:54 StaalBurger48 said:
On 2021-11-06 14:53:48 Freedom said: Wat reviews do u want me to have?I am ohk the way I am I dont need reviews to make my bsns,and why are u worried about me having reviews or not having reviews?

And there's why she has no reviews :). :)
Crappy attitude!!

What were you expecting her response to be? I actually thought it was brilliant. It's sad that when WG answer for themselves they are labelled as having attitude. Total BS.
Freedom
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 64
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-07 00:32:34

Crappy attitude seriously let me tell u guys u can say wat ever u want and do wat ever u want this fucking body no one must tell me wat to do with it ,first of all u fucking baiden jr ur busy with ur shit that means u told ur self that u will destroy my name with ur shit and unhealthy reguests, old man ur dirty dirty u expect me to give u bar blow and bar fuck ur out of ur mind and a mental hospital, uno now I am willing to do wat ever shit comes in my mind I am tired of ur shit ,to show that ur after me or they have send u to destroy my bsns lol ,I have lots lots of sides were i can make money's with my body besides esa even if i can be band dont worry i will still live and survive ,to show that ur a dirty someone who's after her unhealthy demands u go to all my adverts wat do u want from me u sayed I am ugly so why are u crying, live me alone with my frappy attitude and go to those who worship u and lick under ur feed ontop of ur broken dirty ass,uno I dont wanna continue with ur nonsense dirty old man ,u see check all my adverts since I have started bsns ur the first stupid old pig to write shit on my profile, i tried to avoid u u kept on calling me on all 8 different websites wat u want I dont know,but as for me I have being in worse in this industry but here I am I am still alive, I have lost nothing and I have nothing to loose also,but I want to teach u a lesson of ur life time those who send u to make me live rustenburg with ur dirty and shits reviews they won't be next u u will be sorry,and i am in rustenburg to stay u like it or not ,go and tell them that i say with the 20 old body I have I dont see a competition of anything, my competition has not yet being born relax
Freedom
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 65
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-07 00:37:44

And again about those reviews I dont need any favors of reviews from anyone cause I dont have any favor to pay u with sorry, first of all baiden jr mmm go and shower wash ur mouth dont cry for girlfriend experience with smelly mouth and boods,before u come after me and I think wat ur written u must write it on ur memo book to remember them,live me alone,live my adds alone loud and clear
Freedom
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 66
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-07 00:37:45

And again about those reviews I dont need any favors of reviews from anyone cause I dont have any favor to pay u with sorry, first of all baiden jr mmm go and shower wash ur mouth dont cry for girlfriend experience with smelly mouth and boods,before u come after me and I think wat ur written u must write it on ur memo book to remember them,live me alone,live my adds alone loud and clear

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.