Navigation
Freedom
Freedom - Fake private investigator
Fake private investigator
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 84
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-10 17:40:22

Yooo I have just recieved a call from a woman who called me about this so called gold member of esa ,who just put a false angly review on my both adverts ,because I answered for my self and told him and his so called cherry ,the calling me I didn't answer he called me like he Is a new client the told him to fuck off,is were he run to old white lady and told her to scare me saying she is a private investigator lol I was laughing very loud ,I told her to fuck off if she must come arrest me for wat I don't know, you and old stinking busted I am not scared of u and ur fake police,wat u must do is to tell the truth and u go tell ESA wat u wanted to do or wat u want from me the shit u wrote there cause uno is a lie,u have hidden agenda, but as for me I won't waist my money to put my adds then u just waist it like that,i will make sure u pay my adds,and uno wat u did to me I won't forget it is the first time a nobody with brown khakhis just waist my time and money' like that,If u had money I was going to sue u I don't know if u have ever head about sex workers organization?they deal with ppl like u ,bring them all the fake police u have in this world I am not of them ,do wat is write for u before is too late and stop calling me cause I will publish ur call records each and every rustenburg corner some we with ur esa reviews ,as ur so called cherry said I am mad u will see how mad I am continue with ur shit u will be sorry,mmmmm fake and my brothers in red and black who's going to fix who,and uno wat u came were I wanted scare me with s fake police lol shem
Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: Fake private investigator
Re: Fake private investigator
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2183
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-10 18:07:30

Impossible to read that. It literally hurt my eyes!
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Fake private investigator
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2287
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-10 18:11:14
Edited: 2021-11-10 18:14:00

On 2021-11-10 17:40:22 Freedom said:
Yooo I have just recieved a call from a woman who called me about this so called gold member of esa ,who just put a false angly review on my both adverts ,because I answered for my self and told him and his so called cherry ,the calling me I didn't answer he called me like he Is a new client the told him to fuck off,is were he run to old white lady and told her to scare me saying she is a private investigator lol I was laughing very loud ,I told her to fuck off if she must come arrest me for wat I don't know, you and old stinking busted I am not scared of u and ur fake police,wat u must do is to tell the truth and u go tell ESA wat u wanted to do or wat u want from me the shit u wrote there cause uno is a lie,u have hidden agenda, but as for me I won't waist my money to put my adds then u just waist it like that,i will make sure u pay my adds,and uno wat u did to me I won't forget it is the first time a nobody with brown khakhis just waist my time and money' like that,If u had money I was going to sue u I don't know if u have ever head about sex workers organization?they deal with ppl like u ,bring them all the fake police u have in this world I am not of them ,do wat is write for u before is too late and stop calling me cause I will publish ur call records each and every rustenburg corner some we with ur esa reviews ,as ur so called cherry said I am mad u will see how mad I am continue with ur shit u will be sorry,mmmmm fake and my brothers in red and black who's going to fix who,and uno wat u came were I wanted scare me with s fake police lol shem

I would advise to click the [Edit Post] button while you can, then try to put in some paragraphs and line breaks. There are some good apps available on the play store that help with grammar and spelling for anyone's posts too. PM me and I will send you the names of the App I use
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Fake private investigator
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-11-10 19:26:10

On 2021-11-10 18:07:30 Minime V10.1 said:
Impossible to read that. It literally hurt my eyes!

Mine too. Tried. But couldn't.
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Fake private investigator
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8994
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-10 20:21:02

@Minime & LunarWolf...try to be an angry woman then you'll understand. For now you're just men, take a chill pill...lol
Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: Fake private investigator
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2187
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-10 20:50:19

Kimmy!!!! Hallo. Im very chilled. But if something is impossible to read.....it is impossible to read.
Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9000
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-10 20:58:41

Hallo Minime my darling...;))

Haibo...just skip it, if it's impossible. Now ya'll know not to mess with an angry woman.

Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Fake private investigator
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4935
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-10 21:00:42

[Quote]

Yooo I have just recieved a call from a woman who called me about this so called gold member of esa ,who just put a false angly review on my both adverts.

Because I answered for my self and told him and his so called cherry ,the calling me I didn't answer.

He called me like he Is a new client the told him to fuck off,is were he run to old white lady and told her to scare me saying she is a private investigator lol

I was laughing very loud ,I told her to fuck off if she must come arrest me for wat I don't know, you and old stinking busted I am not scared of u and ur fake police,

wat u must do is to tell the truth and u go tell ESA wat u wanted to do or wat u want from me the shit u wrote there cause uno is a lie,u have hidden agenda, but as for me I won't waist my money to put my adds then u just waist it like that,

i will make sure u pay my adds,and uno wat u did to me I won't forget it is the first time a nobody with brown khakhis just waist my time and money' like that,

If u had money I was going to sue u I don't know if u have ever head about sex workers organization?

they deal with ppl like u ,bring them all the fake police u have in this world I am not of them ,do wat is write for u before is too late and stop calling me

cause I will publish ur call records each and every rustenburg corner some we with ur esa reviews ,as ur so called cherry said I am mad u will see how mad I am

continue with ur shit u will be sorry,mmmmm fake and my brothers in red and black who's going to fix who,and uno wat u came were I wanted scare me with s fake police lol shem [Quote]

* Smaller more manageable pieces to read...not that it help me much to understand what's happening here..;)
Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9001
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-10 21:00:54

@Freedom...Stay strong dear...:)
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Fake private investigator
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2296
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-10 21:57:09
Edited: 2021-11-10 21:57:34

On 2021-11-10 21:00:42 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:
[Quote]

Yooo I have just recieved a call from a woman who called me about this so called gold member of esa ,who just put a false angly review on my both adverts.

Because I answered for my self and told him and his so called cherry ,the calling me I didn't answer.

He called me like he Is a new client the told him to fuck off,is were he run to old white lady and told her to scare me saying she is a private investigator lol

I was laughing very loud ,I told her to fuck off if she must come arrest me for wat I don't know, you and old stinking busted I am not scared of u and ur fake police,

wat u must do is to tell the truth and u go tell ESA wat u wanted to do or wat u want from me the shit u wrote there cause uno is a lie,u have hidden agenda, but as for me I won't waist my money to put my adds then u just waist it like that,

i will make sure u pay my adds,and uno wat u did to me I won't forget it is the first time a nobody with brown khakhis just waist my time and money' like that,

If u had money I was going to sue u I don't know if u have ever head about sex workers organization?

they deal with ppl like u ,bring them all the fake police u have in this world I am not of them ,do wat is write for u before is too late and stop calling me

cause I will publish ur call records each and every rustenburg corner some we with ur esa reviews ,as ur so called cherry said I am mad u will see how mad I am

continue with ur shit u will be sorry,mmmmm fake and my brothers in red and black who's going to fix who,and uno wat u came were I wanted scare me with s fake police lol shem [Quote]

* Smaller more manageable pieces to read...not that it help me much to understand what's happening here..;)

Ok since nobody is gonna PM me for the app.

It is free. So let's start the charades. The name Starts with the word "Grammar" and ends with that famous Karate guy Bruce Lee's surname, but with a "Ly" instead of "Lee"

. . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-'". . . . . . . . . .``~.,
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-". . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ."-.,
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ":,
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:". . . ./
. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
. . . . . . . /__.(. . ."~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
. . . . . . /(_. . "~,_. . . .."~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
. . . .. .{.._$;_. . ."=,_. . . ."-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~"; /. .. .}
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . ."=-._. . .";,,./`. . /" . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .`~,. . .."~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-"
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ... . /
. . . . . . `~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,__. . . `,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `. . . . . . ..__
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.