Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - OUCH!!! A very good read....
OUCH!!! A very good read....
PurpleUser
PurpleUser - Re: OUCH!!! A very good read....
Re: OUCH!!! A very good read....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 103
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-12 03:31:53
Edited: 2021-11-12 03:35:14

Ag no......... PLEASE PLEASE tell me that either you wrote that and are trying an early miscalculated April fools, or you are just being sarcastic and are also laughing at people who actually did read past the second sentence.

I don't know which is worst, the fact that you are reading the "conservative beaver" to be intellectually stimulated and regard it as a source of current issues, or the fact that there might be a chance that you did actually share this because you really think its a VERY good read....

Ag no....... I really hope you are joking bud. Common.... If you believe the "Conservative Beaver" is actually a trustworthy source of daily news, you probably think "Liberal Lesbians" is a website that cures children with a reading disorder.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: OUCH!!! A very good read....
Re: OUCH!!! A very good read....
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-11-12 07:05:09

On 2021-11-12 03:31:53 PurpleUser said:
Ag no......... PLEASE PLEASE tell me that either you wrote that and are trying an early miscalculated April fools, or you are just being sarcastic and are also laughing at people who actually did read past the second sentence.

I don't know which is worst, the fact that you are reading the "conservative beaver" to be intellectually stimulated and regard it as a source of current issues, or the fact that there might be a chance that you did actually share this because you really think its a VERY good read....

Ag no....... I really hope you are joking bud. Common.... If you believe the "Conservative Beaver" is actually a trustworthy source of daily news, you probably think "Liberal Lesbians" is a website that cures children with a reading disorder.

Lol. Well said PU :) conservative beaver ....definitely a beaver in a hole scared to come out. Lmao @ liberal lesbians

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.