Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Jozi punters - what's the consensus on Elements?
Jozi punters - what's the consensus on Elements?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-11-20 12:04:02

I've been there once, for a vanilla sensual, and I left pretty happy because I was with a really high quality experienced lady who's unfortunately left the industry now (complete unicorn really).

There's something that Jbob084 wrote a while back that's lingered on my mind, because I had the same thought whilst I was there but I focused on the positives. I think he nailed it. He said, and I quote:
"After experiencing the beauty of the ladies and quality of the massage venues in PTA, Elements is a massive downgrade.

From the presentation of the ladies during the lineup, to the claustrophobic rooms and list of strict RULES stuck on the wall, the ambiance is not conducive to leaving there with a smile."

On top of this there was another Elements lady who recently posted about wanting to be paid extra for mutual touching, although in the context of the thread it seems this is more about touching the cookie jar. It was just another red flag for me.

I think the key word Jbob used there was "ambiance". Having a bunch of stop signs everywhere just doesn't put you in the right mood. It's not so much about "extras" than it is about sensuality, organic development of mood, having that element of surprise etc if you know what I'm getting at.

That said I'd like to understand the experience of regulars and anyone else who's visited. What makes you go - or not go - and how does it compare to other venues?
StaalBurger48
StaalBurger48 - Re: Jozi punters - what's the consensus on Elements?
Re: Jozi punters - what's the consensus on Elements?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 534
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-20 12:42:23

I still fail to understand how sensual it can really be if there's no touching. In that case You'd be better off going to a professional therapist and getting a proper massage, not something that will eventually end in a dismal and mechanical attempt to make you orgasm as quickly as possible and get you out of there.
BurningMan
BurningMan - Re: Jozi punters - what's the consensus on Elements?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 501
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-20 12:52:16

I can still deal with the rooms.

Its the level of service when compared to other venues. As Mod said, extras is not the deal breaker. Its the fact i dont experience sensuality.

Elements used to be home to many legends.

Tobago
Tobago - Re: Jozi punters - what's the consensus on Elements?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 506
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-21 09:52:33

Will be interesting to see if they respond? I have had good and bad there but the no touching thingy has put me off.
I totally agree with Staals comments. Pity
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Jozi punters - what's the consensus on Elements?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2546
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-21 11:16:11
Edited: 2021-11-21 11:45:39

I was at a venue yesterday. Not this one, one in PTA, so area does not matter. My first time at this place. The venue was awesome perfect in every way. Please don't take this the wrong way. It is a where they can do better to improve.

Booked 2 ladies, 2 hours, but they were so shy, no this no that, their rules and regulations apply. I respect that, their bodies, etc. I might as well have just sat and watched. I must admit, for me the attitudes of the ladies we a bit off putting for me. Also they were dressed like it was casual day. Flip flops and takkies are not sexy attire at all. I honestly felt like the ladies were just doing me a favor. Like the green leaves they put on a delicious meal to decorate it.

If the ladies are going to prance around like a school excursion, at least dress appealing so that the client who sees you, feels like they want that package that you are offering. Not the plain boxed China mall product you are buying. I can understand at that venue they might need to do a lot of running around, but to be dressed in that same attire for the bookingas well?

I don't blame the venue, they were awesome, so we're the staff. I blame the ladies. It's a partnership between the venue and the ladies. The ladies are the ambassadors for the venue. They provide the experience. The venue provides a clean classy place to work from.

I must note that even though the price was a good and reduced rate, does that meant that quality should get skimped? If you reduce the price to get people through the doors, show them a good time so that they keep coming back and know that their hard earned cash is not going to waste.

Sadly I would visit the venue, again or often. But for the ladies, they need to up their game or else I will only be visiting for the food, drink, work from there, and maybe bring my own braai.

If there is anything you can learn from good marketing is that the packaging is more important than the product.

An improvement would be for the ladies to dress well. Not skimpy and sluty, just sexy, classy, attractive. Be someone I would feel like I want to go out on a date with. Not someone that is just enjoying casual day. Have a few outfits in place to change and make themselves have different appeals to clients. Take care of yourselves. And I don't mean plaster your faces with make up. Good make up should not even be noticed

So much missed opportunity here.

My opinion is that both the venue and the ladies work together seamlessly to provide the clients with the best experience they can get.
Licorice
Licorice - Re: Jozi punters - what's the consensus on Elements?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 192
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-21 11:35:41

First impressionns last. Been there and wont he back. Nothing sensual about the visit.
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Jozi punters - what's the consensus on Elements?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2547
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-21 11:50:01

On 2021-11-21 11:16:11 AnthonyEdwards said:
I was at a venue yesterday. Not this one, one in PTA, so area does not matter. My first time at this place. The venue was awesome perfect in every way. Please don't take this the wrong way. It is a where they can do better to improve.

Booked 2 ladies, 2 hours, but they were so shy, no this no that, their rules and regulations apply. I respect that, their bodies, etc. I might as well have just sat and watched. I must admit, for me the attitudes of the ladies we a bit off putting for me. Also they were dressed like it was casual day. Flip flops and takkies are not sexy attire at all. I honestly felt like the ladies were just doing me a favor. Like the green leaves they put on a delicious meal to decorate it.

If the ladies are going to prance around like a school excursion, at least dress appealing so that the client who sees you, feels like they want that package that you are offering. Not the plain boxed China mall product you are buying. I can understand at that venue they might need to do a lot of running around, but to be dressed in that same attire for the bookingas well?

I don't blame the venue, they were awesome, so we're the staff. I blame the ladies. It's a partnership between the venue and the ladies. The ladies are the ambassadors for the venue. They provide the experience. The venue provides a clean classy place to work from.

I must note that even though the price was a good and reduced rate, does that meant that quality should get skimped? If you reduce the price to get people through the doors, show them a good time so that they keep coming back and know that their hard earned cash is not going to waste.

Sadly I would visit the venue, again or often. But for the ladies, they need to up their game or else I will only be visiting for the food, drink, work from there, and maybe bring my own braai.

If there is anything you can learn from good marketing is that the packaging is more important than the product.

An improvement would be for the ladies to dress well. Not skimpy and sluty, just sexy, classy, attractive. Be someone I would feel like I want to go out on a date with. Not someone that is just enjoying casual day. Have a few outfits in place to change and make themselves have different appeals to clients. Take care of yourselves. And I don't mean plaster your faces with make up. Good make up should not even be noticed

So much missed opportunity here.

My opinion is that both the venue and the ladies work together seamlessly to provide the clients with the best experience they can get.

On another note, I am often a regular to a "cheaper" venue. The place does not have the facilities like the one above, they are revamping, but the quality, the personalities and service from the ladies are amazing. When you walk through that door. You are the king, they make you feel like the king, even from the professional WA conversation.

This venue is not in PTA, but the west rand and has absolutely gorgeous ladies. I often find it hard to choose who I am going to book.

At the end of the day, it's the teamwork between the venue and the ladies that matter.
Mr.S
Mr.S - Re: Jozi punters - what's the consensus on Elements?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 98
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-21 14:42:34

I went to the venue once, booked a lady for an hour. The service was relatively good, nothing to really complain about, but not wow at the same time. I told the lady at the front desk that it was my first time to the venue. I was about 5-8mins over the hour, I overheard the lady at the front desk giving the mg a hard time about being over the hour.

Not that I'm looking for freebie time, but it was an honest mistake. Different case if I was continuously doing this at the venue, but it was my first visit.

Based on this and plenty bad reviews by other punters, I won't return.

Servitor
Servitor - Re: Jozi punters - what's the consensus on Elements?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-21 15:11:46

Hi.
Give LaBelle in Bryanston a try, specifically Armani.
Ads active etc...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Jozi punters - what's the consensus on Elements?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-11-21 15:19:30

Yes, the owner of Elements could do with some customer training...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.