Navigation
Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensu
Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensu - The "gf experience"...
The "gf experience"...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1732
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-10 09:58:40

Ok so this is not a new subject, but have been under discussion a couple of times...THE GF EXPERIENCE......

Let's face it... you get different girlfriends in the real world, so this means different meanings when referring to the "gf experience".

So when a gent contact me and asks me if I offer the gf experience, I am tempted to ask which one he is looking for.

In the real world you get the girlfriends that will kiss you and cuddle you and will do everything to please you... but then again, how many of your girlfriends actually give blow jobs? When last did you get a blow job from your girlfriend? As this is what guys think must be included in the gf experience....

Then there are the demanding girlfriends that wants you to rub their feet, take them shopping (and of course this is on your tab) and wants you to do everything for them even after a hard long day at work....

Then there are the girlfriends that will treat you like a piece of shit and yet guys seem to stick to this girl like glue...

So maybe when enquiring, the gent must ask "Do you do the fantasy gf experience" lol, because let's face it, if you had a girlfriend that ticked all the boxes you wouldn't be roaming around in the Purple World #naughtygrin
Vrik
Vrik - Re: The "gf experience"...
Re: The "gf experience"...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1356
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-10 10:08:38

True! :-)
BurningMan
BurningMan - Re: The "gf experience"...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 554
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-10 10:14:53

I definitely dont look for demanding GFE, but dont mind the demanding GF between the sheets.
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: The "gf experience"...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2824
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-10 10:25:17
Edited: 2021-12-10 10:58:35

On 2021-12-10 09:58:40 Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensu said:
Ok so this is not a new subject, but have been under discussion a couple of times...THE GF EXPERIENCE......

Let's face it... you get different girlfriends in the real world, so this means different meanings when referring to the "gf experience".

So when a gent contact me and asks me if I offer the gf experience, I am tempted to ask which one he is looking for.

In the real world you get the girlfriends that will kiss you and cuddle you and will do everything to please you... but then again, how many of your girlfriends actually give blow jobs? When last did you get a blow job from your girlfriend? As this is what guys think must be included in the gf experience....

Then there are the demanding girlfriends that wants you to rub their feet, take them shopping (and of course this is on your tab) and wants you to do everything for them even after a hard long day at work....

Then there are the girlfriends that will treat you like a piece of shit and yet guys seem to stick to this girl like glue...

So maybe when enquiring, the gent must ask "Do you do the fantasy gf experience" lol, because let's face it, if you had a girlfriend that ticked all the boxes you wouldn't be roaming around in the Purple World #naughtygrin

If she don't give me BJ's and I'm the only one going down on her, then she is fired.

Footrub and shopping is no problem for me... Does it get subtracted from the bill?

Then there are some on this site also throw in the jealous boyfriend experience that wants to cut off pippies. Not sure if it's an extra or not
ziggyjoon
ziggyjoon - Re: The "gf experience"...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 629
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-10 10:55:14

Really enjoy the GF experience when the gals are lovey dovey! Guess I was lucky as all my girlfriends loved giving BJ's!
Sensual Natalie
Sensual Natalie - Re: The "gf experience"...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 91
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-10 11:16:17

Love your sense of humor and I quite agree.

Some ladies get is just cuddling kissing oral

Others

It means EVERYTHING including FH and anal. So I also get curious as to which ones people refer to both advertisers and punters
Sensual Natalie
Sensual Natalie - Re: The "gf experience"...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 92
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-10 11:16:25

Love your sense of humor and I quite agree.

Some ladies get is just cuddling kissing oral

Others

It means EVERYTHING including FH and anal. So I also get curious as to which ones people refer to both advertisers and punters
Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensu - Re: The "gf experience"...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1733
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-10 11:18:19

On 2021-12-10 10:14:53 BurningMan said:
I definitely dont look for demanding GFE, but dont mind the demanding GF between the sheets.

Well then you better get your sexy ass over here! Please ;) he he
Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensu - Re: The "gf experience"...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1734
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-10 11:23:11

On 2021-12-10 10:25:17 AnthonyEdwards said:

If she don't give me BJ's and I'm the only one going down on her, then she is fired. - that is fair ;)

Footrub and shopping is no problem for me... Does it get subtracted from the bill? - hmmmm does your girlfriend pay you back? #stickingouttongue emoji

Then there are some on this site also throw in the jealous boyfriend experience that wants to cut off pippies. Not sure if it's an extra or not - lol think some offers this for free!

Licorice
Licorice - Re: The "gf experience"...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 200
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-10 11:50:59

Interesting perspective Galaxy. I have always had the concept of an all inclusive sense arousing package in mind but do recognize that there are some gold diggers and really f-upped girlfriends in this world. There might even be one or two of those on this site?
You get what you ask for... I'll need to formulate my request carefully next time

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.