Navigation
Aldo1953
Aldo1953 - Why are you here?
Why are you here?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 53
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-14 08:18:42

After reading Miss R's post and agreeing with her, I asked myself why am I so addicted to this group, it's offering's and the forum. I seldom post nor respond. I seldom rate an experience unless it's blown me away... but why am I here? I'll tell you why, and maybe you can tell me yours... a contribution from both sides of the fence would be interesting.
For me, it started some years back when my partner was diagnosed with dementia. My world was turned upside down. I needed to find an escape. Finding a mistress was out of the question. That would completely add to my already frantic situation. Finding the right person , a business arrangement, yet a friend as well, is what was needed. That too is not easy to find on what is a great site and platform. I've been scammed, I've kissed a few frogs... but I also have met some wonderful ladies. Finding and going back to the same lady, is like going home! I don't get out there too often, just enough to satisfy me needs. But what I wanted to really say is that the Purple Group does have a real place in this crazy world we're living in. Let's treat it with respect. Thanks
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Why are you here?
Re: Why are you here?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3021
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-14 08:59:05

@Aldo

Sorry to here about your situation. People don't really realise how devestating a desease dementia can be.

My reasons are a completely different to yours. Can get what I want at home, but do enjoy variety, spend a lot of time away from home so thats it for me.
RenePhillips
RenePhillips - Re: Why are you here?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 89
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-14 09:14:00

Haven't punted in while. To me, the forum is a snapshot of society. A picture of what is going on in society, irrespective of race, age, culture etc.

It would be disingenuous if every post was about ice cream and Rose's. I am all for positivity but this world is about duality. Night and day, rain and sunshine.

It's apt that the posts go through their natural cycles. Sometimes they will be heavier and other times lighter, but in the bigger scheme of things, it will balance out.

To answer your question, I am here for the people (Except Super Fuck, he needs supervision hahahha). I think we have some really interesting humans on the forum and I enjoy getting to know them better, albeit electronically.

I would love to punt more, just not so economically viable for me right now, plus the police scams are a bit of deterrent.
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Why are you here?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 12213
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-14 09:17:34

I am here to have a good naughty time with the ladies, punting is my main hobby ;)
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Why are you here?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2861
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-14 09:34:08
Edited: 2021-12-14 09:34:41

@Aldo, Sorry to hear about your situation bro. Nobody can ever imagine what you must be going through. I am glad that you have found avenues to be able to get some You time to be able to reflect and just take time to spoil yourself. Absolutely nothing wrong with that. Strongs to you and happy punting.

Other sites and places are dodgy AF, Lots of scammers and dodgy people everywhere. This site has the best interaction with all of them, being a closed community with recourse.

I come here to get a good idea of what the ladies personalities are. How they carry themselves, how they respond, etc. I call this my first screening process. If they make the cut, they get added to my contact list. If I don't trust them with my number yet, I will PM them from ESA. That's the second part where I monitor their professionalism and see how they conduct themselves. Depending on how well the WA conversation goes, I will arrange my appointment.

I love to punt a lot, meet interesting people, learn new things and teach new things. I can agree that it's not always ice cream and rose's. Not all the ladies are bad. From my experience it is only just a handful of dodgy ones that spoil things for the rest, with all their politics and attention seeking drama.
balasbak
balasbak - Re: Why are you here?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1367
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-14 09:54:51

On 2021-12-14 09:17:34 BOOBS53 said:
I am here to have a good naughty time with the ladies, punting is my main hobby ;)

Thankfully I have other less expensive hobbies ... or I would have gone bankrupt a long time ago ... hahaha!
RenePhillips
RenePhillips - Re: Why are you here?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 92
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-14 10:05:04

On 2021-12-14 09:54:51 balasbak said:
On 2021-12-14 09:17:34 BOOBS53 said: I am here to have a good naughty time with the ladies, punting is my main hobby ;)

Thankfully I have other less expensive hobbies ... or I would have gone bankrupt a long time ago ... hahaha!

Facts hahahaha
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Why are you here?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6460
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-14 10:11:07
Edited: 2021-12-14 10:13:16

I am here because, beside publicity, there are kindred spirits here. I have nobody to discuss this businesses with after losing both my besties within a week of each other, 5/6yrs ago. I haven't felt comfortable telling anyone else. Nobody in my inner circle talks about anything nearly as intimate as sex plus their views are antiquated.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Why are you here?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-12-14 10:11:15
Edited: 2021-12-14 10:12:12

I am fascinated by how different each and every women is...

...Skin textures, personalities, sexual appetites, etc...

I have women hear and there. In fact, everywhere.

Nothing excites more than women do.

Here for the ladies.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Why are you here?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-12-14 10:11:28

I concur that it provides a very decent cross section of what folks may be going through. I have met some terrific and absolutely terrible ladies and made a couple of friends too, wish I can make more. Sad when they leave ESA.

I am addicted to the discreet nature of ESA. I have been on here for many years (had a different username) with almost nothing going wrong in my normal life. The ladies I see are top class in making sure this fact stays intact.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.