Navigation
GTR9000
GTR9000 - Respect and thank you ladies
Respect and thank you ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-23 14:49:32

A few days ago I met a lady in a line up. When the formalities where done in the room she burst out crying. I stopped and asked her why?. She was so grateful that i chose her as she has not been booked for a while. I sat down and decided not to proceed with the booking but to console this young lady. Firstly ladies have children and families to take care. Secondly they go out their way to dress up and throw them selves at client just to get booked. Gents they are human and these ladies trying to make an honest living. We sat in the room talking about her life and her situation and where is her life going. I learnt something about myself in the process. We all need a release now and again..that release is different for each person. For me I'm an introvert but I'm human. It felt good to listen to one's problems and for me slowly open up about my life to a total stranger. We are both different but so simalar. If you need to talk ..reach out.. Im to scared to give my details but I drove home and made a deal with myself.If anyone ever wants to talk dont push them away. I gave the lady some financial advise, emotional care and sympathize with her. To the lady you know who you are and the rest of you..chin up. My respect to you.
Angie
Angie - Re: Respect and thank you ladies
Re: Respect and thank you ladies
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 522
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-23 15:17:07

Thank you Sir for this post!!!! You have a beautiful soul.. Never Change!

Kisses
Angie
GTR9000
GTR9000 - Re: Respect and thank you ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-23 15:25:40

I never knew the emotional side of ladies who have to compete with other ladies whom appear in a lineup. It's a physiological minefield. Time and again they must get up. A venue is safer place to work from but the layer of competition is stiff. You lie to your families what you do just to bring home the share of living expenses. I personally could not work the next day thinking what could I do for people in this situation. May I sign up as councillor somewhere and just help people in need.
Guypunteresa
Guypunteresa - Re: Respect and thank you ladies
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 125
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-23 15:28:45

Respect GTR9000.
Potatoejetguy
Potatoejetguy - Re: Respect and thank you ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 264
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-23 15:34:16

On 2022-01-23 14:49:32 GTR9000 said:
Firstly ladies have children and families to take care. Secondly they go out their way to dress up and throw them selves at client just to get booked. Gents they are human and these ladies trying to make an honest living.

All good and well, but what about the other ladies that you did not choose?
I'm sure they also went out of their way to dress up etc to get a booking.
johnyafrica
johnyafrica - Re: Respect and thank you ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 64
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-23 15:36:43

Respect to you sir, and respect to the ladies. One of my earliest punts, I had to do a "sympathy" punt as we were in a group. I asked the lady if she really wanted to go ahead with the punt (I paid her already), and in the end we just sat and chatted. I was young, and bushy-tailed the, and I really wanted to try and get her out of that space, but guess it's better to just lend an ear when you can and help if/when they make that decision themselves (and of course there are many in the industry who love what they do).
Potatoejetguy
Potatoejetguy - Re: Respect and thank you ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 265
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-23 15:43:12

People need to realize that this is a job just like your job (if you have 1) and most ladies enjoy and are proud of what they do,
To the guys who cannot understand this and thinks that the lady needs to be saved, by all means become her "monthly sponsor" and pay her a salary that will better what she is earning currently.
Vicky Vee
Vicky Vee - Re: Respect and thank you ladies
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3692
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-23 15:43:41

@GTR9000...a big shout out to you! I think you made that ladies' day with your kindness!

I dont think the gentlemen always realize how much this industry takes from us...
Don't get me wrong, I love what I do and most of the time our clients are real gentlemen who respects us and treat us well.
But its when you have to do with the no-shows, the ones who argues about rates, the ones who does not respect our no-nos and give us a hard time for not allowing them things we are not willing to do, and the quiet days that takes the most strain from us! Who drains your energy not only physically but mentally as well.
Luckily we have so many stunning gents on here that makes our jobs enjoyable. A big thank you and big hugs to all of you as well!
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Respect and thank you ladies
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6609
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-23 15:47:07
Edited: 2022-01-23 15:49:40

Thanks for being so kind. You probably made that lady's day. It's way more stressful working at a venue imo. If I am stressed out during working hours Ican run a bath with some lavender and just chill out for a few minutes or I can pick up one of my many handicrafts and just unwind or I can go play outside with the kids in the complex or I'll cook or bake and after an hour or so, I feel ready to take on the world. Plus you have to deal with some vile personalities or even venue owners who are full of nonsense, only to go home some days without having made a cent.
So your kindness goes a long way.
StaalBurger48
StaalBurger48 - Re: Respect and thank you ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 551
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-23 15:50:28

I've only done the line up thing once, and it was freaking horrible. Are we not treating ladies like cattle at an auction?
Never again!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.