Navigation
Littlerascal
Littlerascal - Extras to be discussed in the room
Extras to be discussed in the room
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-28 09:12:14

I've been searching for new massage ladies to visit, but these extra that can only be discussed in the room is a new one for me.

I like to prepare well in advance to ensure that I have sufficient funds for a booking because I don't like carrying cash with me. But this strategy forces one to withdraw large amounts of money in case the extras come at a hefty price.
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Extras to be discussed in the room
Re: Extras to be discussed in the room
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5451
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-28 09:47:34

Well if the lady cant tell you over phone... read reviews, ask a reviewer via pm about avarage cost of extra if they state they did take up the extras.

That does not gaurantee what it might cost or of it might be on offer to you. But you will have a good idea atleast.
JustMike
JustMike - Re: Extras to be discussed in the room
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1116
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-28 10:06:24

there' one venue that charges 800 for a massage then 1500 for extras (to be discussed)

(is julle bevolk ???)
Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensu
Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensu - Re: Extras to be discussed in the room
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1841
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-28 10:07:03

I don't know why ladies can't just be open about rates and services over the phone upfront..... it makes it so much less complicated when the client arrives because all the "admin" is done beforehand and the fun and naughtiness can begin! Xxx
ethanh
ethanh - Re: Extras to be discussed in the room
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 716
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-28 10:08:06

Rather skip in my opinion...apart from not knowing how much cash to bring, it's probably too much of a hit an miss. If you ugly like me, you can imagine she going to charge me more then normal for kissing :)
JustMike
JustMike - Re: Extras to be discussed in the room
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1118
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-28 10:11:56

thats the thing youre outlaying so much of cash not knowing what you're getting even though there might or might not be any reviews.
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Extras to be discussed in the room
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5452
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-28 10:29:32

On 2022-01-28 10:07:03 Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensu said:
I don't know why ladies can't just be open about rates and services over the phone upfront..... it makes it so much less complicated when the client arrives because all the "admin" is done beforehand and the fun and naughtiness can begin! Xxx

Totally agree with you..

Hardly ever any need to talk money or what is expected or on offer by time they arrive, all sorted out long before the actually appointment.

It makes things flow so much easier and definitely more fun and personal.
Vrik
Vrik - Re: Extras to be discussed in the room
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1413
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-28 11:15:33

IMO, 90%+ of the time, it will be a very kak punt.
If the exact price is not known beforehand, just walk away! When in the room, she counts on you in the moment making bad decisions...

Was the other day at a Thai venue. She quoted a price, but it was unclear what exactly I was going to get. When trying to clear up misunderstanding, she pretend to not understand me...I just said, lets just leave it, and i took no xtra. She was pretty pissed off. But i am not paying X, and then you find out it does not include what you thought.
GudTyms
GudTyms - Re: Extras to be discussed in the room
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 477
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-28 11:19:16

@Littlerascal...agree...in my personal experience I find this with ladies advertising as Massage only and or at venues mostly. Just don't understand how we cannot have this cleared upfront. Sometimes, it may border on baiting which does not bode well IMO.
Adamgp30
Adamgp30 - Re: Extras to be discussed in the room
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-28 11:20:11

Is it just me or do WG's not like providing a price via PM on esa either? Doesn't make sense, especially if this is the platform you're advertising on.

I'm ok with confirming a booking via a call or text but to just call and text only to find out rates seems like double work.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.