Navigation
kingkk
kingkk - Out of the box or public place sex
Out of the box or public place sex
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 119
View Profile
Posted: 2023-10-31 20:46:27

Two years ago a certain regular Indian WG and I tried something new. Neva thought it be such a huge turn on and being scary a well knowing consequences. We did it in quiet a open space by a certain Riverside. It got us both so flustered. Another time we went too a quiet reservoir where people make out and ad I was eating her out in a certain vehicle and she giving me a BJ a vehicle passed us and after few minutes passed again. It was so thrilling and scary as we didn't know if it was cops or not. Feel so chaffed because I got her to squirt which she loved. Any other wgs or punters willing to share such fantasies. Next two will probably be train sex and aircraft sex somehow when the rite connection and when I build up enough courage to do such a thing again.
Hazel Arabia
Hazel Arabia - Re: Out of the box or public place sex
Re: Out of the box or public place sex
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 626
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-11-01 05:30:08

I remember saying to my ex girlfriend that this would definitely be the day that I actually kept count of how many times she came/squirted.
We took a (relatively populated) hiking trail through Newlands forest. after waving by a gentleman walking his dogs, we sat down, to quench our thirst, amongst a few trees. 27 seperate times, she gushed all over my forearms.

unfortunately all I have left of that day are memories, and this:

i.redgifs.com/i/tediousbewitchedkronosaurus.jpg
kingkk
kingkk - Re: Out of the box or public place sex
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 124
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-06 08:02:29

Thank u for the sensual story hazel and sharing that awesome experience. Memories are pricelessly valuable. U just added another to do list hiking fantasy and i do go hiking often plus I always wanted to be with two lesbians genuine ones u added that too. One question if I might ask though did your girlfriend also do return the pleasureable experience. Thank u for link hazel. The pic u on link was very sexy and u are quiet good looking
Hazel Arabia
Hazel Arabia - Re: Out of the box or public place sex
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 640
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-11-07 11:06:41

On 2023-11-06 08:02:29 kingkk said:
One question if I might ask though did your girlfriend also do return the pleasureable experience. Thank u for link hazel. The pic u on link was very sexy and u are quiet good looking

Haha nope she had her chance when we were getting ready for our date, she knew not to interrupt me until after dessert.

Ah yes <3 memories truly are priceless. Years after the breakup i can still close my eyes and be transported in time, to when we'd play with one another for hours. Invaluable to say the least
kingkk
kingkk - Re: Out of the box or public place sex
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 139
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-08 14:21:47

Wow can feel your passion and can see u really enjoyed u guys together. Thank u for sharing hazel?.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.