Navigation
2cool4u007
2cool4u007 - Re: Marry the conservative girl or the whore??
Re: Marry the conservative girl or the whore??
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 56
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-16 15:22:15

How can one become "fickle" about something so primal as sex??What else are u on this planet for besides pleasure?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Marry the conservative girl or the whore??
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-10-16 15:39:41

On 2018-10-16 15:22:15 2cool4u007 said:
How can one become "fickle" about something so primal as sex??What else are u on this planet for besides pleasure?

That sir may be your perception of why you are on this planet and I respect that.
2cool4u007
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 57
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-16 15:49:08
Edited: 2018-10-16 15:59:51

On 2018-10-16 15:39:41 d--b said:
On 2018-10-16 15:22:15 2cool4u007 said: How can one become "fickle" about something so primal as sex??What else are u on this planet for besides pleasure?

That sir may be your perception of why you are on this planet and I respect that.

Which would u prefer a woman that tells u she loves u,cuddles with u,cooks,cleans,respects u AND does not allow you to penetrate her holes OR a woman that does none of the above,never says she loves you AND is eager to let u use her holes for both of your pleasure...they both suck,give me the one where I'm actually getting sucked
2cool4u007
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 58
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-16 16:24:32

We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-10-16 17:02:13

....AND does not allow you to penetrate her holes
....AND is eager to let u use her holes for both of your pleasure.

Those statements personify why I used the term fickle. You reciprocate all the traits mentioned in the first option you will get 'to penetrate her holes'. In any case how old are you 15? Who uses the word hole?
2cool4u007
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 59
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-16 17:15:18

On 2018-10-16 17:02:13 d--b said:
....AND does not allow you to penetrate her holes
....AND is eager to let u use her holes for both of your pleasure.

Those statements personify why I used the term fickle. You reciprocate all the traits mentioned in the first option you will get 'to penetrate her holes'. In any case how old are you 15? Who uses the word hole?

yes let's fuss about holes
J_69
J_69 - Re: Marry the conservative girl or the whore??
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 450
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-19 09:07:52

J_69
J_69 - Re: Marry the conservative girl or the whore??
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 451
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-19 09:15:23

Us men can be fucked up sometimes: A friend of mines uncle had a "good wife", she ticked all the boxes regarding cooking, cleaning, etc. Apparently she was the ideal homemaker and everyday when he gets home from work, he gets a lovely warm freshly cooked meal. U get the picture rite. The Mrs however sucked in the bedroom, boring sex and very infrequent. Uncle had an affair with a sex freak and left his wife for her, only after moving in with sex freak did he discover that she didn't give a shit about cleanliness and cooking and always wanted to be out with friends. He regretted his actions but it was too late and he was fucked, and not literally. Just my 5c
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-10-22 09:40:49

a late 2cents I'm married to a so-called conservative lady when she wants to be in and around.the family and friends she's the Example of a Lady
All I can say is that when we together and at our own place or even just being together going out she's My Own whore in all ways
I've been arrested because of the places we end up banging in and I won't lie I'm thoroughly satisfied with her and she's.with me

I don't punt so often but when I do she chooses who I should go and see because either she's away or I'm out of town for work
She's no slob at home everything's Hers because it's her palace she's normal too everyone else when they see her

So I married the so-called conservative Wife but she was always a extremely sexual person before marriage and still is after
I've been blessed
Tiger_
Tiger_ - Re: Marry the conservative girl or the whore??
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 136
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-22 09:54:10

@ Branislav

You and I are extremely lucky it seems.
My partner is exactly the same.
It is all about mutual respect and letting her know that you are hers for ever.
The trust and respect ensures that the fun and excitement never dies!
Make an effort guys. take her on a romantic weekend away and focus on her needs.
Lick her like no lesbian can and she will return the favor!!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.