Enchantress - Re: Economy Gone To Shit
Re: Economy Gone To Shit
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 69
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-08-03 13:32:54
Edited: 2024-08-03 13:56:44

On 2024-08-03 13:04:10 Miss Red ( Aka Louise ) said:
The economy is truly fkd.. there is no doubt about that.

They expect and get good condoms not goverment issue from me.
They expect and get good and clean quality oils and towels and linen from me.
They expect and get a heated room with a gas heater and a hot shower.
They expect and get a home based pvt massage studio that are secure safe and private with inside parking.
They expect and get safe parking.
This is the reason why i don't expect anyone to haggle with me cos my rate is below R1000 an hour.

As for asking for discounts.. don't even go there. We know the people that haggle and is always asking for discount with everything. No sir....not with me. Go to the bargain bin to go get your quick fix.

J_J
J_J - Re: Economy Gone To Shit
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 550
View Profile
Posted: 2024-08-03 14:18:43

Asking is free and so is saying Yes or No.. it should not be such a big thing that causes drama.

I think the thrill in haggling is not about winning or loosing, but the drama ... and it spills over to the forum because not many ladies provide for this need ...

Back to lessons from my wife.

Once she came home all excited about her engagement with a certain Indian man and with curtains she paid more for than what she thought she would pay. And I was like, wtf ... you didn't get what you want, why you so happy in relaying this story. For her, she met a worthy opponent to sharpen her skills with.

And my pet gripe. She will come home boasting about all her savings she made and then tell me how she spent twice that on other things she didn't need.

Sex workers cater for all kinds of people and their needs. Why look down on the haggler. For those willing, play the game, meet his needs, provided you know what you doing. You will probably make more money if you a hustler as well.

guys that dont give a toot about any of the above mentioned still stops on the corner and pick a girl up for a R100 or R150 to get his load shot.

This one is below the belt Red!

__

Then there is all the abuse including financial abuse women face. So maybe this is a difficult one to entertain if it opens wounds.

Miss Red ( Aka Louise )
Miss Red ( Aka Louise ) - Re: Economy Gone To Shit
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6948
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-08-03 16:23:14

Sometimes below the belt is only way to make reality sink in;)

Mentioning them was only away to show how some guys will care about bells and whistles and other dont care at all.

And the income of those that care about he bells and whistles or those that dont care has no bearing on whether they care or dont care.

I know big money that only pick up street girls.(the anonimaty of just being a guy in a dark car is what makes them think it's better for them than visiting venues and ladies that advertise and therefore they dont care about the bells and whistles).

And I know guys that aint to well off that will save up to visit a ladt where they get all the bells and whistles.

Btw.. I think those women are brave af.. I could never be that volnurable..especially in our country where crime is a game that is practised like an Olympic sport.

Enchantress
Enchantress - Re: Economy Gone To Shit
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 75
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-08-03 16:49:52

Like they always say here, each to his own. Some guys do not care about bells and whistles or the whole shebang of a venue or a pvt house. They just want their dick sucked and that's it. Those are those clients that expect to pay 150 for a blow and go.

And some venue owners too are greedy. They give the girls 30% while they get 70%. For what reason? I know girls who charge 150 an hour and overnight for 600. GFE for 350 an hour.

These ladies do not know their worth and usually they advertise on free sites that are laden with no good fatherfuckers.(excuse my French). Miss red, I do agree with you that crime is a game that is practised like an Olympic sport here in this country.
ThelastRonin
ThelastRonin - Re: Economy Gone To Shit
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 197
View Profile
Posted: 2024-08-03 17:28:17

I agree things are tight all around. Where one could do a visit a week is now a visit every 2 weeks or longer.

Rates tend to be more expensive in Cape Town but then again rent and food prices are more.

I wish a typical gfe experience would cost around R1k in Cape Town but it's not the reality. And I wouldn't expect a lady to negotiate her rates. She has bills to cover as well.

The only time I ever really received a discount was when I regularly visited the same lady. Which is something I prefer as I like getting to know the person better. Also it makes the visit more x10 more pleasurable.

Hope you all are having a wonderful Saturday!
SHADSCAT
SHADSCAT - Re: Economy Gone To Shit
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2024-08-03 18:41:51

On 2024-08-03 16:49:52 Enchantress said:

And some venue owners too are greedy. They give the girls 30% while they get 70%. For what reason?

is this correct, can u name and shame such venues I don't want to give them my biz.
Sharlyn
Sharlyn - Re: Economy Gone To Shit
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 854
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-08-03 18:42:38

The economy is truly fkd.. there is no doubt about that.

But prices within the industry are what they are mainly because of punters;) Their expectations lead to ladies pricing like they do.

They expect.. good condoms not goverment issue.
They expect... good and clean qaulity oils and towels and linen.
They expect heated room and heated beds and hot showers or baths.
They expect salon walk out hair and nails and feet and faces.
They expect places in good neighbourhoods that are secure safe and private.
They expect safe parking.
They expect girls to maintain their health and do regular testing to ensure they are safe.
They expect toys to explore and a beverage served.

I can go on and on about punter expectations that leads to how pricing is affected.

That all costs money and is getting more expensive by the day. Even before the lady had worked in the time or the usage of her body and skills during a session she has to cover those costs ;)

The guys that dont give a toot about any of the above mentioned still stops on the corner and pick a girl up for a R100 or R150 to get his load shot.

Punters expectations is what drives pricing mostly.

As for asking for discounts..

Asking is free and so is saying Yes or No.. it should not be such a big thing that causes drama.

It's the first time in a very long time I read someone's full post.

You nailed it Miss R. Thank you.

Yet I have also realised that we can negotiate like adults.

I will be running a special with R400 discount on my normal 60 min fees that puts me in the 1k bracket. Xx just to show that I am willing and listening to the state of affairs xxx
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Economy Gone To Shit
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6815
View Profile
Posted: 2024-08-04 21:48:00
Edited: 2024-08-04 21:52:15

On 2024-08-03 06:44:58 slick70 said:
Sometimes R900 sounds alot cheaper than R1000. Have to find happy ground and stick to it.
Why charge R1500 and get 1 client, go in at R1200 and get 4.
As much as punting has changed in sa, most girls never listen to good advice.

They listen to the advice of the completion pretending to be allies to keep them out of the competition instead of listening to the consumers.

Consumers speak with their wallets. If you're busy, you're priced fine. If you're not, you're too expensive. It's really that simple.

They don't see everyone as having the same value so pricing the same as the next isn't helpful. A 10 won't charge the same as a 4. An MG can't charge the same as an FH GFE. Fat can't charge the same as fit thick/thin. Old hagged droopy can't charge the same as young , tight, smooth. Someone providing all in everything can charge more than someone that has a lot of rules and restrictions and don't do this and that. Understand and find your place.

N4P
J_J
J_J - Re: Economy Gone To Shit
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 555
View Profile
Posted: 2024-08-04 22:16:40

Sorry N4P but most of what you said in your last paragraph is a load of BS
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Economy Gone To Shit
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 11117
View Profile
Posted: 2024-08-04 22:46:58

N4P...FFS.
How many times have we told you not to post after smoking a joint?

**Punishment**
Repost that last paragraph in the morning!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.