Navigation
buzzy64
buzzy64 - Re: Too Scared to Review???
Re: Too Scared to Review???
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 303
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-13 14:34:16

if you exclude most of the ego and immaturity from this thread its quite simple.

If ladies are offering x and y as an extra or for free or discount they most likely have decided to because they either want to or looking to make that client a future regular. they are looking out for themselves. absolutely nothing wrong. if theres an agreement between said punter and lady to not review anyone as long as there's a benefit to the punter the contract will be kept. The punter will go where ever they treated best or get most value.

If they choose so to visit others its their money their choice.

HOWEVER just dont review the new girl if you know you getting value elsewhere, why even mention to the new girl you wont review it will make her feel at a disadvantage. Takes a certain level of intellect to do this but surely everyone has that as a minimum.

and to the advertisers regardless of reviews your in room service and attitude determines who comes back and as long as that is good , what a random punter says or doesnt say wont harm you at all. focus your time on making yourself better and rest will follow
Kommerq
Kommerq - Re: Too Scared to Review???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 279
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-13 14:49:16

sound advice buzzy
Victoria
Victoria - Re: Too Scared to Review???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3473
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-13 15:31:15

Well my reviews speak for themselves regardless of how many Watsapp this guy sends claiming I'm on drugs. If I was in any way mechanical or a druggie or a bad service provider it would have reflected by now in my reviews.

But trying to ensure that my business suffers is malicious and because it actually does affect business; I Have to take a stand. I'm waiting on esa to get back to me. The Bullying and lies must stop.

Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Too Scared to Review???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2535
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-13 15:39:18
Edited: 2021-12-13 15:57:27

On 2021-12-13 14:12:57 Kommerq said:
On 2021-12-13 13:21:02 Russian Bridgitte said: On 2021-12-13 13:18:54 Kommerq said: On 2021-12-13 12:46:29 JustMike

and the purpose of this insult...?...would u classify yourself as a gentleman...?...mmmm

Not at all, I have zero dilutions of grandeur I assure you

On 2021-12-13 14:12:57 Kommerq said:
On 2021-12-13 13:21:02 Russian Bridgitte said: On 2021-12-13 13:18:54 Kommerq said: On 2021-12-13 12:46:29 JustMike

and the purpose of this insult...?...would u classify yourself as a gentleman...?...mmmm

Not at all, I have zero dilutions of grandeur I assure you

oh! my....should i be as silly and foolish like u?

Zero 'dilutions'....how appropriate and i think this has even gone above ur head...of course u have been diluted into nothing more than a foolish clown trying to be clever...to me, there is nothing grandiose about a man being a Gentleman...i would say those of upstanding character and good upbringing simply are....95% of the men on this site...even SUPERFUCK fits in that category...x
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Too Scared to Review???
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-12-13 16:30:45

This thread was always going to fail.

It started off with the working girl admonishing all pta punters and WGs because one punter supposedly told her that he can't review her because "other girls will be pissed off". So what about all the other punters who don't have to worry about this, where are your reviews from them?
Sassy Samira
Sassy Samira - Re: Too Scared to Review???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 239
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-13 16:32:52

Guys I think some of yous are being pretty harsh ,like I said we all adults here ,let AE and Victoria sort out there's differences also u can't say that you won't see her as response from someone Elle's ,u can say something after experiencing her treatments ,I'm seriously stunned by the way this thread turned out very immature
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: Too Scared to Review???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 771
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-13 16:48:01

On 2021-12-13 14:23:32 Kooni said:
On 2021-12-13 11:24:18 Cunilinkiss said: On 2021-12-13 08:52:32 Victoria said: You only think I have a terrible attitude because I won't eat your shit AE.

LMFAO

Remind me never to book her. She sounds more of a complainer than a wife.

if you 2 have a problem. Phone and sort it out.
All I read here is a lady for whom it is more important to be right than successful

Might be a good idea to follow your own advice, next time a lady don't respond to your pm, rather phone her than posting bad remarks on her profile

The thread started asking for feedback.
So if ladies want us to share views in public, I can't see why you are still sore months later.

It is still my view that ladies who do not respond are not serious about service.

Kommerq
Kommerq - Re: Too Scared to Review???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 280
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-13 21:00:33

Bridget I think zzzzz zzzzzzzz zzzzzz

You're bore me
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Too Scared to Review???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5317
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-15 11:39:55

Couldn't read this whole thread but from the jist of it, seems like guys are getting preferential rates for being regulars to some Pretoria chicks based on them pretty much giving most of their business to said wgs.

I think this is a win win for both the said wg and punters here. Why would they want to mess up a working consistent mutually beneficial relationship for once off occasions that might cause more drama than it's worth?

N4P

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.