Navigation
zeebom
zeebom - Re: Is it so wrong to ask a price on Pm
Re: Is it so wrong to ask a price on Pm
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 50
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-19 11:44:40

In Keeping with the topic...I pmed a lady asking for her rates...He requested that i whatssapp...whatsapped, she read the message and promptly ignored me after that!!!
Burfi
Burfi - Re: Is it so wrong to ask a price on Pm
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 671
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-19 11:54:24

On 2018-11-19 11:44:40 zeebom said:
In Keeping with the topic...I pmed a lady asking for her rates...He requested that i whatssapp...whatsapped, she read the message and promptly ignored me after that!!!

Maybe it's your WhatsApp profile pic. Maybe you look too much like a Ted Bundy instead of an Al Bundy.
zeebom
zeebom - Re: Is it so wrong to ask a price on Pm
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 51
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-19 12:36:16

Bwahahha...Thats the thing..its a deeply philosophical saying as a profile pic..And I was courteous and friendly..Not that"How much to fuck?" Message....
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Is it so wrong to ask a price on Pm
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-20 07:47:12

The number of replies to this post seem to speak for itself :-) I refuse to book a lady who does not answer messages. I have had one exception and since got to know the lady and understand why, but 99% of the time if a lady doesn't reply - she is only interested in making the most money in the shortest time.
Kingsman
Kingsman - Re: Is it so wrong to ask a price on Pm
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 819
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-20 08:29:12

It does seem the ladies who refuse to divulge pricing via PM are in the minority and it's their choice of course. Also their choice to do less turnover as a result but nonetheless theirs
J_69
J_69 - Re: Is it so wrong to ask a price on Pm
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 504
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-20 10:09:53

I concur with the King, I've never had a WG reject my pricing request via pm. Doesn't make sense though not to respond. Like sum1 on this thread mentioned, it's a template that you just gotta copy and paste
Alexa
Alexa - Re: Is it so wrong to ask a price on Pm
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 457
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-20 11:05:43

So basicall the consensus from the "gentlemen" is that wgs clearly stated Instruction is always to be disrespected because you guys are "inconvenienced" apparently by women who Dare to have boundaries. What a bunch of snowflakes...

Is it a joke when one of us gets found dead on a rubbish dump? Do you have any idea how many girls this year alone are either dead or missing? How easily you all have forgotten about Sian Lee who is dead because she didnt have boundaries!!!

This IS about RESPECT and its clear you guys dont have any.
Burfi
Burfi - Re: Is it so wrong to ask a price on Pm
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 678
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-20 11:18:40
Edited: 2018-11-20 11:24:20

On 2018-11-20 11:05:43 Alexa said:

Is it a joke when one of us gets found dead on a rubbish dump? Do you have any idea how many girls this year alone are either dead or missing? How easily you all have forgotten about Sian Lee who is dead because she didnt have boundaries!!!

No, it's no fucking joke when any woman, not just WGs, are victims of brutality.

And absolutely no punter here is forcing any lady to do shit she dont want to do.

This thread was merely a debate around "pricing info via PM", *not* "making a booking via pm" which most of us agree is a no no.

And the consensus was that if punters know a lady wont provide pricing over PM then they'll simply move on. No punter here said they'll force the issue or that they will start disrespecting the ladies.

Where is Robin when you realy need her?

Kingsman
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 821
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-20 11:29:33

On 2018-11-20 11:18:40 Burfi said:

No, it's no fucking joke when any woman, not just WGs, are victims of brutality.

And absolutely no punter here is forcing any lady to do shit she dont want to do.

This thread was merely a debate around "pricing info via PM", *not* "making a booking via pm" which most of us agree is a no no.

And the consensus was that if punters know a lady wont provide pricing over PM then they'll simply move on. No punter here said they'll force the issue or that they will start disrespecting the ladies.

Where is Robin when you realy need her?

Preach Burfi

In the meantime I'll check if Batman is perhaps willing to help
Kingsman
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 822
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-20 11:31:32

I think the lady misunderstands surely.

No one is asking for her location or a booking slot at all, just a price and indication of the service to be delivered. Not sure how that will get anyone hurt

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.