Re: 99 ways to ruin a session, I'll start
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-05 11:21:44

On 2022-01-05 08:16:54 dick.shaft said:
@Blade brought back so many bad memories XD

My additions to this thread:
1. Two separate WGs have tried to pretend aunt flow hasn't arrived in the middle of our session. I found out, both times, when my dick came out looking like a red liquorice stick.
2. Point 1 but with the starfish and dick came out looking like it was dipped in chocolate fondue. (Sorry for the image)
3. When you have to see/hear husband and/or kids.
4. When you Uber to the venue only for her to not take calls when you're at the gate.
5. When you arrive at her venue at the agreed-on booking time and she isn't there.
6. When she looks like you imposed your booking upon her on her laundry and spring cleaning day.
7. When she openly makes fun of your dick; still recovering from that one.

Point 2 just brought back traumatic memories for me. Had the same, enjoying a lovely doggy. Pulled out to try a different position. It looked like Mexican food mixed with chocolate. I vomited and little in my mouth and I could not continue at all. I raced to the shower and when I returned, the room still smelled like 50 babies pooped themselves.

I could not have been more grateful for condoms in my entire life.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: 99 ways to ruin a session, I'll start
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-01-05 14:02:24

On 2022-01-05 11:21:44 Hitachi_master said:
Point 2 just brought back traumatic memories for me. Had the same, enjoying a lovely doggy. Pulled out to try a different position. It looked like Mexican food mixed with chocolate. I vomited and little in my mouth and I could not continue at all. I raced to the shower and when I returned, the room still smelled like 50 babies pooped themselves.

I could not have been more grateful for condoms in my entire life.

I shouldn't be laughing but the one about 50 babies is accurate. Things get awkward pretty fast.
TerryLuv
TerryLuv - Re: 99 ways to ruin a session, I'll start
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-05 15:50:10

Changing the rate or upselling in the session. "Oh you came early, its and extra 400 if you want to come again".

Just tell me your rates upfront.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.