View Profile
Posted: 2024-10-07 14:48:29
Edited: 2024-10-07 14:48:28

Name: Skyllar

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Skyllar's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
After a disappointing first session with someone else on this site I needed someone great and thank goodness I chose this "young lady" from the time I walked in it was great she's pretty short and thick.if you a guy for bj's you need to visit her she had my dick in her mouth every chance she could and she can give a extraordinary blowjob, I love how clean she is as well you definitely can't go wrong I'll be back

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Cookie monster 247 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Skyllar
Skyllar - Re: Review - COOKIE MONSTER
Re: Review - COOKIE MONSTER
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 37
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-10-07 14:49:18

[QUOTE;5055108;Cookie monster 247] Name: Skyllar

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
After a disappointing first session with someone else on this site I needed someone great and thank goodness I chose this "young lady" from the time I walked in it was great she's pretty short and thick.if you a guy for bj's you need to visit her she had my dick in her mouth every chance she could and she can give a extraordinary blowjob, I love how clean she is as well you definitely can't go wrong I'll be back

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Cookie monster 247 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

[ Hello my COOKIE MONSTER , I like you so much , you make me laugh throughout our 1 hour session , so soo fun and I like you so much my cookie monster . You made your appointment from last week Thursday for Monday 11:Am and yes I approved , yesterday night you confirmed with me again if it was okay , I said yes ..]I enjoyed our session you very clean and you know what you want. Thank you see you SOON
Skyllar
Skyllar - Re: Review - STYLENFLY
Re: Review - STYLENFLY
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 38
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-10-07 15:10:10

[QUOTE;5055049;Stylenfly] Name: Skyllar

This lady is just the bomb.

She really goes out of her way to give the client the best experience ever. Her BJ is just spectacular, best on the market by a long mile, and her creativity of different positions is also nuts.

She has a stunning thick body, beautiful curves, the a$$ is just bonkers.

Highly recommended.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[ Greetings to you MR NAUGHTY,
so many thanks to this beautiful review , I feel extremely special and appreciated, you make me feel comfortable with you ....I'm able to try new things everytime we have a session I love being your little slut I enjoy my craziness. ] I love playing with you, I love eating your pennis THE BEST PART IS: WHEN I Suck you dry and swallow it .. .. many kisses to you.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.