Louise ( Miss Red)
Louise ( Miss Red) - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1640
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-02-08 10:18:59

Hi everyone..

Looking for a PS4 console and controls and some games would be a bonus. Working condition. (This is to be a present for someone bday coming up soon)

Xxx
L

Louise ( Miss Red)
Louise ( Miss Red) - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1641
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-02-08 10:23:15

And while I am here..

Thanks to the gentleman for the b&b of the bed!
Just love it.. Hope to do business again soon.

And to the one that contacted me on shelves and hedgehog cage. We will be finalizing as soon as I am back home.

Still looking for a fridge or mine to be repaired.

Chicago
Chicago - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 583
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-02-08 10:40:11

Still in need of a smartphone please. Hey Samsung, iPhone You have hidden in your cupboards. My cracked screen really giving up now. Extremely urgent please. I willing to offer a good few hot sessions of my yummy treatments.
Chicago
Chicago - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 584
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-02-08 10:59:29

I have Been wanting to do a set of my pictures sprawls over a hot sexy car or bike. I'veTake out some junk that was in my trunk so now I just really want to do something over the top.
Is there any yummy gorgeous gent out there that is willing to help me out and let me sprawl all over their bonnet for a few mins! Sponsored the kit you would like me to wear .... well Let's just say I'll take your gear stick off auto and show you the best way to ride in manual.
PA290993
PA290993 - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 68
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-08 12:18:18

On 2020-02-08 10:40:11 Chicago said:
Still in need of a smartphone please. Hey Samsung, iPhone You have hidden in your cupboards. My cracked screen really giving up now. Extremely urgent please. I willing to offer a good few hot sessions of my yummy treatments.

If you ever come down to Durban, I have a spare Sony Xperia
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-02-16 13:53:24

Many ladies on here are really smart and would be excellent businesswomen but circumstances don't allow. If you have a tech product (web or app based), I can build it for you in exchange for services. I've been in engineering (hardware and software) for over ten years and work as an engineer on a large scale global project which is profitable (used by banks, etc). Inbox me if interested. Joburg only but I'm open to other areas too depending on what needs to be built.

Note: This is not an offer to fix computers or other electronic gadgets, it's to build a product and help you improve your life in a huge way.
S247
S247 - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1107
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-16 14:10:17

On 2020-02-16 13:53:24 Testaccount said:
Many ladies on here are really smart and would be excellent businesswomen but circumstances don't allow. If you have a tech product (web or app based), I can build it for you in exchange for services. I've been in engineering (hardware and software) for over ten years and work as an engineer on a large scale global project which is profitable (used by banks, etc). Inbox me if interested. Joburg only but I'm open to other areas too depending on what needs to be built.

Note: This is not an offer to fix computers or other electronic gadgets, it's to build a product and help you improve your life in a huge way.

Hmmmmm you must pay if you want to advertise here ..
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-02-16 14:26:43

On 2020-02-16 14:10:17 S247 said:
On 2020-02-16 13:53:24 Testaccount said: Many ladies on here are really smart and would be excellent businesswomen but circumstances don't allow. If you have a tech product (web or app based), I can build it for you in exchange for services. I've been in engineering (hardware and software) for over ten years and work as an engineer on a large scale global project which is profitable (used by banks, etc). Inbox me if interested. Joburg only but I'm open to other areas too depending on what needs to be built.

Hmmmmm you must pay if you want to advertise here ..

This is not an ad, it's a barter for products worth more than anything else that's being offered in this thread. I'm not running a business, nor do I freelance. I'm offering my skills as well as my own servers, etc in exchange for the ladies' services. I'm not asking anyone to pay. What's the problem?
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-02-16 14:28:38

Maybe ESA can get in touch and I can fix their credit card issues for them (for free in case S247 thinks I'm advertising)...
RogueRogue
RogueRogue - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 273
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-17 13:53:02

I have a spare Samsung S10. Any lady want to make me an offer?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.