Navigation
Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 263
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-26 20:30:00
Edited: 2018-09-26 20:41:18

Lady Sade. Dont sweat it. I know this feels like the worst thing ever...but relax. Others around here have made REAL fuckups but they would just never admit it.

Ive met you. I know you. I have witnissed first hand how you treat your friends I take my hat off to you.

Paige....The walls have ears. Jealousy is making you VERY nasty (Fake smiles ))))
Climax
Climax - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3667
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-26 20:59:34
Edited: 2018-09-26 21:04:24

On 2018-09-26 19:28:06 Ms Paige said:
Thats the thing Climax. Jealousy never come from me... I always did my own thing... I stand on my own 2 feet and never had to rely on a man to survive... I was always the strong one... the one with the plan B and C... the one who took care of others... but I was used. Seriosly... I will never be jealous of a weak person who can't take care of themselves... I'm way to strong... I'm a happy person in myself because I make myself happy. BUT... I was used by someone I helped... and it really hurt till today. We were 5 and 6 when we become friends... and I never thought someone would ever hurt me if all I did was helping her out of a very bad abusive relationship. You remember AC who were accused of being me? Well he was the only person who knew both of us... and he stood by me through thick and thin... I know it's a personal issue but at least I know now that my 6th sense were right and I can make my peace...
To Lady Sade... You were one hell of a friend... I truly thought our friendship could go on forever... but then I become a nobody... someone beyond your golden lifestyle... We've been through a lot... I wish you all the best in life... Be blessed

Your attacks towards her and the fact that she never responds to you suggests the opposite of what you've described her as a person , let go and move on without even acknowledging her you'll see you'll be much happier than you are now...

Drink wine, sing and dance because she really is in a bad space right now and I'm sure that makes you happy right..?

Not so long ago you were apologizing for attacking Ms Joy and others and you expected to be forgiven, I'm sure you can forgive Ms Sade for what you did as she didn't threaten anyone's income..?
Caressa
Caressa - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 790
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-26 22:01:13

Lady Sade has made a mistake and took responsibility.

I don't see the need to always bring up people's personal life into such things,where does it fit in.we all have skeletons in our closets no body's perfect.

I admire Lady Sade for telling the truth and taking responsibility for her actions,takes a strong person to do that and publicly admit it.
Ashley
Ashley - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 175
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-26 22:59:17

Lol! Good luck mr maintain!
Johnlennon
Johnlennon - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 137
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-27 11:16:06

@caressa agreed

Ms Paige once again shows her ugly side by dragging in personal attacks on someone who is down on the ground that's very low indeed.

Lest we forget ms Paige also lied about sleeping with a black guy on top of a lot of racial insults.
So pls stop being a hypocrite ms Paige.

You are a racist bigot who is very untrustworthy and definitely not the person you portray yourself to be.
Lol now it's 2 friends that were close to you that have become enemies.
Don't forget you little Cape Town escapade lol.

Lea-may
Lea-may - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 228
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-27 11:27:39

On 2018-09-26 22:01:13 Caressa said:

I don't see the need to always bring up people's personal life into such things,where does it fit in.we all have skeletons in our closets no body's perfect.

I admire Lady Sade for telling the truth and taking responsibility for her actions,takes a strong person to do that and publicly admit it.

I did not want to respond but I solute Miss Vee, climax I am proud of the lady's actually standing up and standing togheter.

Who ever does not gave sin let them cast the first stone.

We all make mistakes it's not like Lady Sade insulted any one.

And to be honest I do believe there are a lot of lady's and punters with additional profiles.
Lea-may
Lea-may - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 229
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-27 11:35:35

On 2018-09-26 22:01:13 Caressa said:

I did not want to respond but I solute Miss Vee, climax I am proud of the lady's actually standing up and standing togheter.

Who ever does not gave sin let them cast the first stone.

We all make mistakes it's not like Lady Sade insulted any one.

And to be honest I do believe there are a lot of lady's and punters with additional profiles.

Clearly nothing better to do than to play police woman and being vendictave.

Miss Page did you get an award now for doing what you did.

Drama follows you seems to like you like it,because you can't wait to backstabbing any one in the back, does that make you happy because of your own bitterness in your life, like sadness you benefit from bad things happen to other people and u always the innocent victim.

My I would be scared if I was a punter to visit you just in case I step on the wrong toes, and read about it in the next mornings paper.

Something to think about??????
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 969
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-27 11:35:37

OK...Popcorn time AGAIN...Wait for me!!!..stepping out for a few minutes to get some ...LOL

BTW..just listened to "John Lennon's : "Isolation"
What a coincidence...LOL
jjsoap
jjsoap - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1470
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-27 11:44:52

I don't support what Ms Paige and a number of the other ladies have done. Personal issuses should be kept just that. As punter's we are not interested in the beef you have with each other.

My question is,

What makes Lady Sade so special that she is allowed to do self reviews, and no one are allowed to spill the beans on it.

Others ladies are constantly been taken to the cleaners for doing just that, without any simpathy from the other ladies and or punters.
Sexyhumour
Sexyhumour - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 539
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-27 12:41:18

My nose is so big I can smell a dead rat from miles away. Just saying*As i put on my 3d glasses*

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.