Navigation
ASASH
ASASH - Re: Casanata asked me to post because he can't.
Re: Casanata asked me to post because he can't.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 110
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-20 13:56:40

On 2021-05-20 09:50:46 Melina - The Edging Expert said:
On 2021-05-20 09:00:54 oraljim said: Dear forum,
For those that are still reading the soap opera that is this thread, let me state clearly for the record: I was *WRONG* when I accused Melina of calling me a bully before and I apologise for that. It was very unclear from her post that she was talking about shoeguy and I thought she was calling me a bully again, but she was talking about him. She thinks it was clear, I think it looked like she was talking about me as she was quoting me. Simple misunderstanding.

Wow thank you for manning up and admitting you where wrong. That's rather big of you. Though I still don't agree with the again bit as I never once called you a bully. If I did please point it out though I am certain that you can't anyway you guys all have a great day.

Wow THANK YOU but with CONDITIONS
Lesley
Lesley - Re: Casanata asked me to post because he can't.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 464
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-20 14:01:49

Casanata

You said the most disgusting things to her in your messages.

Your vitriol doesn't end. You called her a fat pig. Said no one would pay to fuck her. She's just a lousy whore, good for nothing.
You said you want to shove your dick up her ass to see her scream.

I am not even shocked.

Some people don't have the ability to see when they have lost.

You are a sad sad human being. Whatever happened in your life must've really messed you up. You know what they say about the abyss and the monster.

You take great pleasure in the pain of others.

Abusers like you never really win. Ever. Nothing can ever fill that emptiness you feel.

The power and high from your abuse doesn't last very long does it....the cycle never stops. You are forever doomed to be you.

I feel sorry for you, honestly. You will never know love, empathy.

You are just a shell....always will be....empty.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Casanata asked me to post because he can't.
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-20 14:12:37
Edited: 2021-05-20 14:49:11

Lesley, why are you lying. I did not say any of the things you said I said. ESA can check. Either she lied to you or you are lying. Dont know why you are starting with me again, guess you are still reeling from the butthurt I gave you.

I only called her a hobo and said that word on the forum is that she is actually a fat middle-aged guy. Stop fkin lying.

Get a life. You are obsessed with me. You are obviously still hurting.
Shakira
Shakira - Re: Casanata asked me to post because he can't.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 194
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-20 14:19:02

This post is getting really ugly. Insults and name calling.

If Cassanata said it, thats not nice but Lesley its also not right to speak about someone else's private messages.

I wouldn't appreciate it if someone airs my messages i told someone in confidence about.

Im sure you guys can just move on or inbox each other. Its not cool for public to know wot the insults were.
Lesley
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 465
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-20 14:21:51

Not all you said , was sent to her. I have screenshots from her, from your so called friends. I have no need to lie. And people can now see who you really are.

Melina did not lie, you just didn't think your friends would send me screenshots of what you said to them via whatsapp.

You know you're guilty and there's no getting out of this.

You wanted to be the big shot, how does it feel?

I will forward all to esa, not that it helps because you keep coming back with pseudo accounts.

I am done here.
Lesley
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 466
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-20 14:25:42

On 2021-05-20 14:19:02 Shakira said:

If Cassanata said it, thats not nice but Lesley its also not right to speak about someone else's private messages.

I wouldn't appreciate it if someone airs my messages i told someone in confidence about.

Im sure you guys can just move on or inbox each other. Its not cool for public to know wot the insults were.

And why not Shakira? Because the public doesn't deserve to know who is in their midst?

Just because he said those things it doesn't make it true. Melina didn't deserve his assault or the ugly things he says behind her back.

I will out him for all to see. If you don't like it Shakira, no offense but stop reading.
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Casanata asked me to post because he can't.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7685
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-20 14:27:34

On 2021-05-20 14:19:02 Shakira said:

That's why it's called the days of our life's just gota love this site.
Shakira
Shakira - Re: Casanata asked me to post because he can't.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 195
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-20 14:31:46

On 2021-05-20 14:27:34 KICKASS said:
On 2021-05-20 14:19:02

Immaturity and childishness at its best. Atleast days of our lives are adults involved , this is child's play. Tit for tat, you say, i say.

Messages are on display then its denied. Yor who does this in this day and age. Too energy invested in absolute zero. I dont see how wot lesley said or cass said or melina said makes our lives better. You guys grow up and sort it out on inbox or WhatsApp.
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Casanata asked me to post because he can't.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7686
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-20 14:34:55

On 2021-05-20 14:31:46 Shakira said:
On 2021-05-20 14:27:34 KICKASS said: On 2021-05-20 14:19:02

Immaturity and childishness at its best. Atleast days of our lives are adults involved , this is child's play. Tit for tat, you say, i say.

Messages are on display then its denied. Yor who does this in this day and age. Too energy invested in absolute zero. I dont see how wot lesley said or cass said or melina said makes our lives better. You guys grow up and sort it out on inbox or WhatsApp.

That's why we have this platform to air our things out then we all get into bed together known as make up orgy.
batman23
batman23 - Re: Casanata asked me to post because he can't.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 173
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-20 14:36:10

No one gives f$ck about what any of the involved parties said or say know.
Why would any of us care.
P#ss off the lot of you dumbies
This thread is locked. No further replies can be made

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.