Navigation
wild_one
wild_one - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 322
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-08 18:37:21

Russel Brand is the best source of news on the planet who would have ever believed that , but ask yourself
why this man's viewer base is growing at a rate of 7000 new viewers per day www.youtube.com/watch
and what his earnings is on his roughly 1 million views per day
Witwolf82
Witwolf82 - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 295
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-08 18:49:04

To all the vaxxers and anti vaxxers... In the end we all die. So chill out, either side, to each their own. I didn't want to be vaccinated, but had to because I had to work cross border to provide for the family, and one year later I am still alive. No funny mutations so far, all my limbs are still attached, and my trooper still performs well, so there is that...
Brad Patel
Brad Patel - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-08 19:07:18

The other day, this WG, 10km into the bush she walked,
She had a baby on her back while she went to fetch some water,
But it started raining.
This lady she was struck by the lightning.
It was too late for this Mama & her baba.

Maybe she died because she didn't vaccinate.
Or she did.

But someone in here will know for sure.
Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1749
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-08 19:10:45
Edited: 2022-02-08 19:11:06

Glutathione is an antioxidant that fights free radicals, molecules that cause cellular damage. It also helps to repair DNA, regulates the immune system and protects cells from toxic effects of radiation exposure.
eziguy
eziguy - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1998
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-08 19:11:26

On 2022-02-08 19:07:18 Brad Patel said:
The other day, this WG, 10km into the bush she walked,
She had a baby on her back while she went to fetch some water,
But it started raining.
This lady she was struck by the lightning.
It was too late for this Mama & her baba.

Maybe she died because she didn't vaccinate.
Or she did.

But someone in here will know for sure.

Sure sounds like a 'shocking' story but there must be a very reasonable explanation.

@wild_one. Care to weigh in here? :)
Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1750
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-08 19:15:25

On 2022-02-08 18:49:04 Witwolf82 said:
To all the vaxxers and anti vaxxers... In the end we all die. So chill out, either side, to each their own. I didn't want to be vaccinated, but had to because I had to work cross border to provide for the family, and one year later I am still alive. No funny mutations so far, all my limbs are still attached, and my trooper still performs well, so there is that...

Like so many who didn't want to vaccinate, you were forced to. And therein lies the rub. People think this is just about pro-vax v anti-vax, it's far greater than that.
Teletubby
Teletubby - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 111
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-08 19:36:15

On 2022-02-08 19:15:25 Johnny English said:
On 2022-02-08 18:49:04 Witwolf82 said: To all the vaxxers and anti vaxxers... In the end we all die. So chill out, either side, to each their own. I didn't want to be vaccinated, but had to because I had to work cross border to provide for the family, and one year later I am still alive. No funny mutations so far, all my limbs are still attached, and my trooper still performs well, so there is that...

Like so many who didn't want to vaccinate, you were forced to. And therein lies the rub. People think this is just about pro-vax v anti-vax, it's far greater than that.

Forced? Or evaluated the consequences of his various options and *CHOSE* the most palatable?

Your right to choose doesn't mean your choices won't have consequences. But Johnny is a slow learner.
Teletubby
Teletubby - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you
Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 112
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-08 19:36:16
Edited: 2022-02-08 19:38:11

Duplicate deleted
Witwolf82
Witwolf82 - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 297
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-08 19:39:41

On 2022-02-08 19:15:25 Johnny English said:
On 2022-02-08 18:49:04 Witwolf82 said: To all the vaxxers and anti vaxxers... In the end we all die. So chill out, either side, to each their own. I didn't want to be vaccinated, but had to because I had to work cross border to provide for the family, and one year later I am still alive. No funny mutations so far, all my limbs are still attached, and my trooper still performs well, so there is that...

I agree on the fact that the vacc should not be forced, but I must say that the vaccine actually did help me. I had covid four times, each time a different strain, and the main reason I got it is due to the nature of my work (construction, have to be in cramped spaces with other people), and honestly, the two times I got it after the jab, I have recovered in 2 days.

Yes, you may argue that the Delta and Omicron variants is milder, I build up antibodies etc, but in the end my recovery was faster each time.

Although I don't agree with the forced way I had to do it, I do believe that the jab did help me.

I was and I am still of the belief that the data, although tested, was not enough to determine long term effects, there was sufficient data for me to grudgingly take it (I am a guinea pig lol), and to date I did not experience any of the proposed outcomes by the conspiracy theorists, so I will have a beer to that.

My stance is that if you want the jab, have it, if you don't, don't. Simple. Don't force it onto people.

More people die every day due to hunger that of Covid, and that is a very, very painful way to die. I have seen it in the past as a peacekeeper abroad, and in my humble opinion, more effort should go into feeding the poor as well as proper population planning (cue the conspiracy theorists re the origin of Covid) than into forcing a flu vaccine on the populace.
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9916
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-08 19:43:25
Edited: 2022-02-08 19:43:56

On 2022-02-08 19:39:41 Witwolf82 said:
...I had covid four times, each time a different strain,...

Then, according to the other thread...you should get yourself measured...oops tested for "small-cox"

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.