Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: NAME & SHAME
Re: NAME & SHAME
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7503
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-27 19:38:31

On 2019-03-27 19:01:12 jaykay96 said:
More smoke and mirrors than a David Cpperfield show eh Arhwen?

Word!!!
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: NAME & SHAME
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7504
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-27 19:40:13

On 2019-03-27 19:29:28 Lokoloko said:
Not sure about the "ROAR" IN Pta, but do know Simba Roarrrrrrs with flavour.

LMFAO
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: NAME & SHAME
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5089
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-27 20:31:41
Edited: 2019-03-27 20:37:45

David Copperfield by Charles Dickens.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Copperfield
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: NAME & SHAME
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-03-27 20:44:53

On 2019-03-27 20:31:41 Ben Layden said:

David Copperfield by Charles Dickens.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Copperfield

Close but no cigar our learned Oom Ben

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Copperfield_(illusionist)
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: NAME & SHAME
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7141
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-27 21:46:20

You guys go to sleep,your thread is killing my eyes.

Please I do not wish to attend a social,looking like St>W okay.
Micazeeks27
Micazeeks27 - Re: NAME & SHAME
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 76
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-27 22:48:21

Have to agree with a number of the comments being buried here.

I think we need to break this argument into multiple issues.

Jenna has a personal preference.
Jenna is entitled to said personal preference.
Sex is all about consent. What we do on this site must first and foremost start there. With consent. If a black man shows up at Jenna's door she's entitled to choose for herself to say "I'm sorry but I can't accommodate you due to my own personal preference." The reasoning for that personal preference (even if you think it's wrong) is irrelevant. As long as she's said no. One must accept this.

Next. Someone starts spreading rumours about Jenna's personal preference being different from what she says. Ordinarily this should be irrelevant as her personal preference is about her and no one else. Hence the term PERSONAL preference.

But where this begins to get muddy is this.
Jenna is trying to protect the perception of her personal preference for the sake of clients who won't see her unless she explicitly states that that is her personal preference.

All of a sudden this is no longer as personal as one initially thought.

So now we've arrived at the point where it's no longer just about her personal preference it's about clients who are trying to control who working girls see and don't see.

In comes ptaboer, who is a supporter of this kind of control. Spreading rumours about said personal preference. But in order to spread rumours one needs an audience. And who is the audience? The very same clients Jenna is trying to ensure know that her personal preference is of a certain manner. The very same clients Jenna is trying to appease.

The very same clients who have enabled ptaboer to believe his cause is a righteous one however fictitious.

So we're shaming ptaboer. And rightly so. Lies of any manner regarding anyone else are deplorable. But we haven't shamed the behaviour that enabled him to get to the point where he can be in a position of power when it comes to a girl's personal preference. Behaviour that this thread unfortunately glorifies.

So while I do feel for Jenna in the sense that anyone acting maliciously towards you for their own warped reasons is disgusting, I think we've shot ourselves in the foot by trying to cut at the branches of an issue while upholding the root cause of the very same issue.

Simply put. A girl's personal preference should be hers and hers alone.

The minute you tried to appease those that would have power over your own choices is the minute more "ptaboer"s feel empowered and emboldened to act the way they do.

The minute you equated rumours of seeing black clients with ruining your reputation, you fed into the monster that unfortunately, ptaboer is just one of the many heads.

This sort of behaviour seems to be standard practice and seems a little shocking to me that we would have wgs willing to give such power to people that are quite clearly so backwards in thinking. This isn't the first time this sort of intimidation has come up and seems to be a long way from being the last.

By all means who you want to see is your own choice. You only wanna see fat people go for it. Only people with monobrows? By all means. Personally I'm not into Manchester United fans, I find them too obnoxious.

Right of admission reserved. Meaning you have the right to admit who you want. That you are undoubtedly entitled to. But the minute you appease those that seek to control that right, is when we begin to step far beyond the threshold of personal preference.

Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: NAME & SHAME
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 943
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-27 23:27:37

On 2019-03-27 22:48:21 Micazeeks27 said:

Sex is all about consent. What we do on this site must first and foremost start there. With consent. If a black man shows up at Jenna's door she's entitled to choose for herself to say "I'm sorry but I can't accommodate you due to my own personal preference." The reasoning for that personal preference (even if you think it's wrong) is irrelevant. As long as she's said no. One must accept this.

Next. Someone starts spreading rumours about Jenna's personal preference being different from what she says. Ordinarily this should be irrelevant as her personal preference is about her and no one else. Hence the term PERSONAL preference.

Jenna is trying to protect the perception of her personal preference for the sake of clients who won't see her unless she explicitly states that that is her personal preference.

So now we've arrived at the point where it's no longer just about her personal preference it's about clients who are trying to control who working girls see and don't see.

In comes ptaboer, who is a supporter of this kind of control. Spreading rumours about said personal preference. But in order to spread rumours one needs an audience. And who is the audience? The very same clients Jenna is trying to ensure know that her personal preference is of a certain manner. The very same clients Jenna is trying to appease.

The very same clients who have enabled ptaboer to believe his cause is a righteous one however fictitious.

So we're shaming ptaboer. And rightly so. Lies of any manner regarding anyone else are deplorable. But we haven't shamed the behaviour that enabled him to get to the point where he can be in a position of power when it comes to a girl's personal preference. Behaviour that this thread unfortunately glorifies.

So while I do feel for Jenna in the sense that anyone acting maliciously towards you for their own warped reasons is disgusting, I think we've shot ourselves in the foot by trying to cut at the branches of an issue while upholding the root cause of the very same issue.

The minute you tried to appease those that would have power over your own choices is the minute more "ptaboer"s feel empowered and emboldened to act the way they do.

The minute you equated rumours of seeing black clients with ruining your reputation, you fed into the monster that unfortunately, ptaboer is just one of the many heads.

This sort of behaviour seems to be standard practice and seems a little shocking to me that we would have wgs willing to give such power to people that are quite clearly so backwards in thinking. This isn't the first time this sort of intimidation has come up and seems to be a long way from being the last.

By all means who you want to see is your own choice. You only wanna see fat people go for it. Only people with monobrows? By all means. Personally I'm not into Manchester United fans, I find them too obnoxious.

Right of admission reserved. Meaning you have the right to admit who you want. That you are undoubtedly entitled to. But the minute you appease those that seek to control that right, is when we begin to step far beyond the threshold of personal preference.

You are a snowflake, J has her rights, her body, so end of!!!!
JACKRIBET
JACKRIBET - Re: NAME & SHAME
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1853
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-28 05:03:43

On 2019-03-27 21:46:20 Miss Barbie Doll said:
You guys go to sleep,your thread is killing my eyes.

Please I do not wish to attend a social,looking like St>W okay.

So right Barbie. I do not wish to attend any social myself now AS WELL!
Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: NAME & SHAME
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 41
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-28 07:03:30

On 2019-03-27 22:48:21 Micazeeks27 said:

Well summed up, Micazeeks27. You might be getting some flak for your objective opinion, but there are many who agree with much of what you have said or the message you are trying to convey but are fearful to say it.
Inquisitive1
Inquisitive1 - Re: NAME & SHAME
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 118
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-28 07:32:52

What an unfortunate event, shit like this is unnecessary

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.