Gold Member
Posts to Date: 380
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-19 17:32:17

Name: Russian Bridgitte

City: Johannesburg

Area: Linksfield

Full Profile: [View Russian Bridgitte's Full Profile]

Where to start and what to say? Words don't come easy....when having to describe an experience that was so completely different. I have always been skeptic about the MG experience....but allowing my horizons to be broadened and opening my mind led me to an incredible experience that cannot be described in the normal way.

Bridgitte touched my body and connected with my soul. Leaving there I felt relieved of all stress in a way that was sensual and uplifting. I can only say that it was a magical experience, thank you Bridgitte and your photos fail to capture the essence though they try, yet they fail miserably to capture the stunning beauty you possess.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Saffer
Saffer - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Linksfield Johannesburg
Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Linksfield Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-19 21:46:29

You never know what to expect on a first encounter, and that all starts with the phone call. Bridgitte has a very calming telephone manner, so everything gets off to a good start.

When you arrive, you are personally met at your car by a very well groomed, attractive and confident woman. Parking is private and secure. The venue is comfortable and spotless. Showering is mandatory. There's plenty of towels, soap and deodorants to choose from.

Now to the nitty gritty. It starts with a massage. This isn't your run of the mill, "rub your naked body on mine and call yourself a masseuse" kind of massage. This is the real deal, and is the start of a controlled sensual process which is absolutely satisfying but completely extraordinary. If you're not into an upmarket experience or merely want the stereotypical bump and grind, this isn't for you. If you really want to explore the depths of your sensuality, then I encourage you to visit Bridgitte. To answer the obvious question, yes you will leave sexually satisfied. It is a thoroughly enjoyable experience.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Pnut
Pnut - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Linksfield Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-20 06:11:00

What a delightful interlude with the sexy Bridgitte. The perfect comfort food for my stressed soul. Take one, at least once a week, before or after meals, go directly to bed as she may cause drowsiness.
Not surprisingly this lovely lady is getting rather popular and busy but she does so keep her composure and demeanor.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Linksfield Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 436
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-11-21 09:46:18

Jasimo...
A gentleman you are. Quiet eyes , yet very observant eyes.
Easy to connect with your soul.....u looked at me and saw me.....me.

I thank you for your very very kind words. I thank you for broadening your horizons. I thank you for having the faith to try it with me and thus can only hope to share your company again. You are a pleasure.

Kiss u gently.
Till then.

Xxx
B.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 437
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-11-21 09:58:13

Pnut.....
Being your weekly fix, love the idea.
Varying the "medicine" and dosage ensures a healthy and happy patient.
I think we need to look at your present prescription and add some new variables.

Thank you for your support and reinforcing my belief in myself and my service.

A kind word and costructive critism always goes a far way.

Xxx.
B.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 438
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-11-21 10:13:34

Saffer...
Unfortunately, I am unable to read your review and not sure what the problem may be.
But, judging by the score you have given me, I can only presume you may have had a content and happy visit with me.

So wish I could have known your train of thought and heard your feedback.
Do hope to see you mighty soon again as loved our cynical, yet real and preposterously funny outlook on many a topic.
Sometimes being able to look at a situation on hand, have a hot debate, without personalising it and hitting below the belt is not an easy find.

Your pragmatism and simplicity appeals to me. And should you be coming my way soon again...do stop,and knock on my door and I will welcome u back gladly.

Xxx
B.

oraljim
oraljim - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Linksfield Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 510
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-22 09:33:40

I was highly attracted to Bridgitte based on her forum presence. Phone manner was very good and highly encouraging. I know she's a massage girl not a FH girl, which is fine as I don't often do FH but she did vaguely hint that if things clicked that she went beyond the typical massage.

Venue was great, no complaints there. Neat, tidy, nice atmosphere. Conversation was above average but less than I was expecting from her forum personality. She is certainly attractive although a bit older than I was expecting since I couldn't see her face in the pictures.

I was more interested in cuddling / kissing and talking, perhaps a bit of oral, than in a massage. Sadly she was being visited by auntie Flo at the time so oral on her was out and she doesn't do oral on clients (she says). She indulged the cuddling and kissing a fair bit and finished things off with rather mediocre manual relief.

Although by no means bad, the entire visit was a great deal less than what I was expecting. It may well be that my expectations were too high but when I compare the service I got here with the sensual massage from, for example, Lady Ray, I found it wanting, and I shall not return. That's just my personal tastes, I think she is a lovely lady and wish her well.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 440
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-11-22 11:07:45

Dearest Oraljim
Sadly, I will always fall short to the skills of many many a wg as well as to many many a mg.

I definitely aint no spring chicken nor oil painting and yes, my writing skills are a reflection of me. As I have always stated, a double edged sword being someones favourite dish but just a mediocre plate of food for another.

The x-factor between 2 people doesn't exist for all and I just didn't do it for u.....sadly.

Just wish I had even been worthy of 1 point toward the scoring?
Shoo!
I must have truly disappointed u!

But. I chink in my armour just adds character and makes me work even harder!

Wish u happy punting and maybe one day u may reconsider to try me out again.

Xxx
B.
oraljim
oraljim - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Linksfield Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 514
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-22 12:19:00

Sorry dear, just reviewing things as I experienced them. I think you're a lovely woman, just not what I was looking for. That's almost certainly more a reflection of my tastes than anything, but others may share my tastes and that's what reviews are for.

It would be disingenuous of me, not to mention not making any logical sense whatsoever, to vote for someone for the top 10 if I don't want to return to her. No insult or hurt intended.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 441
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-11-22 12:44:52

Aaah....Oraljim. Thank u for your explanation snd most certainly agree with u!
But....
Will work my damnest to up the game!.....not on the wg side as am to concious of not knowing when things are real or not and am not brave enough to meet the needs of all.
Just don't know how to do it :(

Your words are kind and fair and honesty sometimes not am easy pill to swallow, but definitely worthy of notice.
Stay well.
Xxx
B.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.