Ms Paige - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4706
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-19 17:32:15
Edited: 2020-10-19 17:51:41

Okay...

You know about those new "space saver" bedroom suits with the bed on top and the desk and closet underneath it?... Well... I need someone to help me put it up... it's currently in my garage in 12 pieces... BUT...

First I need to change bedrooms... taken a queen size bed apart and put it up again... the one current single bedroom furniture need to move out back into my garage... Maybe someone who have a worker to help?

I will offer 2X 1 hour sessions for it. ( That's a good deal)... but I'm willing to negotiate if you think it's worth more... no man in my life to help me out... I can only rely on punters... The new bedroom is for a birthday gift and I really want to set it up in this week... also available over the weekend...

A beautiful clean swimming pool available to cool you down after the massive job... :)))

Please what's app me or call me regarding my ROAR policy...

Have a great day... :)))
johnwayne69
johnwayne69 - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 39
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-20 03:26:25

On 2020-10-19 17:32:15 Ms Paige said:
Okay...

You know about those new "space saver" bedroom suits with the bed on top and the desk and closet underneath it?... Well... I need someone to help me put it up... it's currently in my garage in 12 pieces... BUT...

First I need to change bedrooms... taken a queen size bed apart and put it up again... the one current single bedroom furniture need to move out back into my garage... Maybe someone who have a worker to help?

I will offer 2X 1 hour sessions for it. ( That's a good deal)... but I'm willing to negotiate if you think it's worth more... no man in my life to help me out... I can only rely on punters... The new bedroom is for a birthday gift and I really want to set it up in this week... also available over the weekend...

A beautiful clean swimming pool available to cool you down after the massive job... :)))

Please what's app me or call me regarding my ROAR policy...

Have a great day... :)))

I will whatsapp you in the morning.
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4708
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-20 10:10:52

Dearest callers, what's appers and mailers... thanks a million for all your responses... Do know that I really appreciate it... I'm sorted...

Have a fantastic week... :)))
tyrone69
tyrone69 - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-20 10:12:45

I do graphic design and website design if anyone is interested to barter and bang for this?
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9825
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-21 10:56:22

Hey Barters

I am in need of Samsung phone
Chicago
Chicago - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 915
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-21 23:32:56

Bit of a odd on but nothing ventures nothing again
Accommodation and this entire lockdown has become basically impossible and maybe someone here can help. I need to get back to centurion and Pretoria side.

I'm looking for any private safe discreet flat, loft. Cottage anything I can rent to live amd work. The only baggage I come with is my bag of clothes amd lingrie. I am happy to pay per day. Week. Whatever and yes I am happy to trade some of my exquisite treatments. Please gents and ladies I really need assistance
I'm the least problematic woman you will ever meet I juts wanna work and see my gents that's all
n8ivblu
n8ivblu - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-22 14:06:21

Professional website design and photography services available for massage ladies (barter arrangement). Interested ladies please inbox me.
Miss Red
Miss Red - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2981
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-24 11:15:57

Rental...

So have done the normal way of searching found an apartment and paid deposit but no sooner have I done that and the issues started with the owner and his current tenants. Long story short I won't be getting that apartment as current tenants refuse to move. My deposit I recieved half back and hope to get rest as promised. Still hoping to find an awesome place and my search continues.

So thought I would give the purple world a go and see what they come up with.

Looking for accommodation in cpt
Two bedroom apartment/flat.
Preferably furnished or semi furnished for long term rental.
Preferably in quiet areas with lots of privacy and off street parking.

Bater and bang of services an option as part of payment agreement. But does not have to be.

Xxx
L

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-28 08:21:13
Edited: 2020-10-28 08:21:48

I have a 2nd hand 13inch Mecer tablet with keyboard, mouse and bag. Still in very good working condition minus a couple of scratches. In Centurion area. Pm me if interested.
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1699
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-28 08:24:35

Looking for new or second hand laptop. Mine is dying. Trade for awesome services...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.