Navigation
GreyKnight
GreyKnight - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 875
View Profile
Posted: 2017-05-17 08:54:56

When the court ruled against the nuclear deal I was like: Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha!!!

But alas I fear my joy will be short lived.
Some people when caught out will instead if repenting and changing their ways, just get more creative in succeeding with their evil plans...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-05-18 19:02:20
Edited: 2017-05-18 19:03:39

Sir Grey (50 shades darker ? )

I think in this case it is called desperation. Time is now becoming a factor, and zums only have until December to secure his payouts, and the biggest of them all will be the nuclear deal. The money is waiting, he must just get everything signed. Although if I was the one paying that bribe, I would be hesitant. The tide is turning against him, and only his cronies are shouting for him. The opposition will keep him in court for long time, and not for loving him long time. Wait till he goes to jail.

The ANC says that their deployees are not doing what they were deployed to do, but in the same instance they throw the molefe joke back to government to sort out. Why ? Possible payoff ?

Impeachment rumours starting in America. If zums were there, he would have rotten in jail already.

Think I said that Comey's firing was a mistake. The FBI knows things that you really don't want out in the open, and the man with the keys is the Director.

General Motors decided they had enough of doing business in SA. They dumping everything and leaving in a hurry, before they get nothing. This is the first big announcement of many to come, international companies disinvesting in SA. The efffect ? Job losses, technological isolation, the list is endless and already posted on this thread.

Wait till Moodey's downgrade, then it will become a stampede.

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-05-18 19:28:21
Edited: 2017-05-18 19:30:03

A strange thing I have notice on esa as far as punter behaviors are concerned is that it seems like we not doing to bad as there are a lot more punters and in particular Gold members.

When I joined the top lady for the month's rating was way down to what they getting now. Just an observation
GreyKnight
GreyKnight - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 885
View Profile
Posted: 2017-05-19 14:22:30
Edited: 2017-05-19 14:24:49

Interesting observation yewrev sir... maybe the ladies can shed some more light on whether they are more busy now than before? Is business better?

@I never learn (Mr. Legend)
I do believe that Ramatlhodi's story holds a lot of water. Now the "skelms" want to ask why he only spills the beans now after all this time? Maybe he only feels safe now? That is my bet. Why is it necessary to have a "secret" vote in the ANC? Same reason me thinks...

I sincerely hope no more companies pull out of SA. It will have dire effects on everyone living here. Number 1 likes to play the land reform and economic transformation card now --desperate times -- he has to woo the crowd and get the nuclear deal through so his puppet masters can be happy.

Lest people forget... What has he done to create jobs? And I will answer. Under his rule (yes I say rule) SA has seen the worst economic growth since '94. And it is getting worse. Jobs can only be created in a growing economy? Or have I got it wrong?

The Americans have a lot keeping them busy too as you say. Agree with you on Comey.

[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-05-26 23:27:07
Edited: 2017-05-26 23:29:12

Sir Grey (the Man the Legend)

Life is getting interesting.

Poes zumpoes will only be ostrasized in December, but then that motherfucking bloedbevlekte siflis infekte binne poes pink poes gaan sy hol oopmaak vir al die konte wat hy ooit genaai het in sy lewe.

Robben Eiland will be a dream vacation compared to the hell you will suffer.

And that is the ONLY reason why this rapist will fight tooth and nail to stay in power, for the first moment that you are left in the dark, I will come for you. Hades is waiting you cunt.

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-05-29 20:41:02

Friday will see the 3rd downgrade breing handed out. A boat will float as long as you keep bailing. Then the bailing bucket breaks and the boat sinks, which appears to be the case right now with nec internal capture investigation or its smoke and appeasement for the masses so the looting can continue unabated. Either way winter has arrived. Which sucks, I prefer summer.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-05-29 20:44:50
Edited: 2017-05-29 20:47:15

Let me start by apologising for the overly enthusiastic description of our esteemed rapist, I fear I might have to add more expletives to fully describe the mongrel he is.

As I rightly said on Friday night through the haze, they won't be able to get rid of him now. That will only happen in December.

There is no way he can go now. His pension fund is too low to take all of his wives and concubines and offsprings and go and live in Dubai. Our rand is simply too weak, so he needs dollars. For that he needs to rape SA more.

The extend to which this moron has captured the ANC as well as the country is actually a mindfuck. I have been preaching about this now for two years plus, but even me in my worst scenario did not fully comprehend how fucked we really are.

There is a areason why there are never books in the schools. There is a reason why the standards at school are dropping every year. There is a reason why there is no real push to educate the children. And that reason is : ZUMA WANTS A STUPID AND ILLITERATE POPULATION.

Why ? Because a stupid and ignorant population will just continue to vote ANC for a meal and R 10-00. They don't know that 250 million has been spent on a homestead that in all probability will become a white elephant, for zuma won't be staying there.

The second he is lifted out of the presidency, all hell will descend on him. He will be in court forever. Why go through that ? Just go and live in Dubai. If Dubai does not work, then it will be Malaysia. Next door to Rob Mugaab.

That is given that Cyril takes the reins.

Which is after this weekend a remote possibility.

The extend to which this country has been bought is simply mind boggling. Most of the ministers are on this gravy train, and they will protect themselves fiercely. It is the law of self-preservation, and is the first building block in the Maslow theory, namely security and self preservation. Zuma is the paymaster, and there are many more involved in this conspiracy than what meets the eye.

For the very first time I am looking to move assets and income overseas. Although I sometimes sound a little negative, I was alway positive that good will conquer in the end.

No more.

The rot is too deep. And now they are arrogant.

Expect violent land seizures, murdering of white citizens, mayhem, grabbing of businesses, for that is the only way that the ANC can continue. With that idiot gigaba at Treasury, we are lost at sea.

Prepare for worse than winter, there is a storm coming.

Cheers

[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-05-29 20:48:54

Steve

The last downgrade is simply academic. But very few will realise that it is the beginning of much more shit coming our way.

The frustration of fighting against a flawed system is getting too much. The decks are stacked. Time for a new strategy.

Cheers
Saffer
Saffer - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2017-05-29 21:07:52
Edited: 2017-05-29 21:08:36

The Rand is overly strong at the moment. The third downgrade may change that. In the meantime, use this opportunity to hedge into USD. Buy the Rand based S&P500 ETF. Not only will it hedge your money but you don't lose on switching forex and it's easy to liquidate when needed. You're welcome.
Mika Bbw
Mika Bbw - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1024
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-05-29 21:41:43
Edited: 2017-05-29 21:46:42

This thread is locked. No further replies can be made

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.